The hunt for Alicenies...

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
Yo,

Got that mining bug... also a nice break from the hunting and nice HP boost.

Anyways, I'm trying to blow through the missions to open up the others... stuck on Alicenies.

Any hints? I've done my research, tried a lot of places, talked to a lot of people, but nothing consistent on caly.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.mininglog.com/maps.php generally shows it pretty well.

If you are just solely chasing Alicen, then the server south of Treasure Island currently has 37.4% of enmatter finds as it. I want to think that server was pretty evenly distributed, but there could be areas of it that have more/less of a ratio.

http://www.mininglog.com/maps.php generally shows it pretty well.

If you are just solely chasing Alicen, then the server south of Treasure Island currently has 37.4% of enmatter finds as it. I want to think that server was pretty evenly distributed, but there could be areas of it that have more/less of a ratio.
That's where I've been focusing and the results have been very poor!!!
LMBL shows almost 38% there, but it's been more like 1%!?!?

Last edited:
Try Monria it counts towards caly missions there and they deffo have alice
hmmm, maybe I will
they got a shop there with amps/good prices?

That's where I've been focusing and the results have been very poor!!!
LMBL shows almost 38% there, but it's been more like 1%!?!?
Across the whole server? It's possible someone just found a really productive pocket of the server that bumped the average up. Another thing to keep in mind is that those results are over 30 days, so it could be there was a peak of Alicen and now it's not as common there. Then there's also timing. It's not really the same as "waves", but sometimes the resource distributions are shuffled every now and then where one trip you might get predominantly one resource, but in an hour or two, another resource might be more common.

In all honestly, though, I never target Alicen directly because it's usually in good MU areas I mine anyways. That's definitely one to just slowly accumulate the mission naturally, unlike something like you have to go out of your way for like Frigulite.

Across the whole server? It's possible someone just found a really productive pocket of the server that bumped the average up. Another thing to keep in mind is that those results are over 30 days, so it could be there was a peak of Alicen and now it's not as common there. Then there's also timing. It's not really the same as "waves", but sometimes the resource distributions are shuffled every now and then where one trip you might get predominantly one resource, but in an hour or two, another resource might be more common.

In all honestly, though, I never target Alicen directly because it's usually in good MU areas I mine anyways. That's definitely one to just slowly accumulate the mission naturally, unlike something like you have to go out of your way for like Frigulite.

Yea, maybe so - I haven't really tried most of the LAs on that server. Taxed and mobs but if I can get the job done, then so be it.

I'm going to keep trying, might have to do the slowly accumulate eventually...

Just as an FYI, TerraMaster 5 (L), no enhancers (atm), D-Class mainly (doing some terra 6s atm).

I swear I was hitting it with Terra 8's last month.

Gonna try some level 5s, see if that does anything...

Last edited:
I think may have corrected my opportunity for improvement... :)
Hitting Alicenies now

ark moshane's legacy server is where i get the most of it.

if you get lyst/oil you're too far north ;)

This info might be outdated but I used to mine Alicenies on caly LA that had chompers. The LA north of oshiri. The west side of that LA.

ps i wouldn't recommed target-mining on caly... even redu and ruga is easier to obtain on ark. really not much mining on caly has to offer lately unless lyst is 107%+

Unfortunately, Caly mining missions can't be fulfilled on Ark.
They do if you return back to Caly. A bit like hunting Exa on RT then having Caly Codex update itself.

as per my 2 flask
Oshiri Hearts, SW 800 meter apart from TP
yesterday i was killing tezla for daily, got diluted sweat , wave started, bombed and got Alices, ares, 3 minutes later lyst started...
so when wave starts seems the timing is reduced to some second to get loots lol... weird system
try to bomb there as you spot some diluted on winter park exa

Back