The importance of viewing Item Info

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
09 Jun 2006

Remember to always check the Item Info description for any item you may be considering buying. It is important to ensure that it really is the Item you desire. This is especially so for Real World Items such as the Entropian, where the TT value is 10 PED once the magazine has been shipped. Such an Item only has a virtual value and will NOT gaurantee you a real copy.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5377.html

Bertha Bot said:
09 Jun 2006

Remember to always check the Item Info description for any item you may be considering buying. It is important to ensure that it really is the Item you desire. This is especially so for Real World Items such as the Entropian, where the TT value is 10 PED once the magazine has been shipped. Such an Item only has a virtual value and will NOT gaurantee you a real copy.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5377.html
AGAIN :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Bertha, I think you're a bit ill or something. :laugh:

Please :locked:

Umm, WTF?? :confused:

I think Bertha is a little shell shocked after spending some time in the tombs under New Oxford.... :D

Oh dear lol... I saw this after the armor one... :laugh:

Damn... I can't -rep twice!

Cleaver said:
Ban the Bot!

Nah, you can't neg rep a banned user! Hehehe :D

Lets get her In the red. LOL. The devil makes work for Idle EFers...

Way to go Bertha, for :revive: old news items :)

Need to spread rep before I can -rep her again :laugh:

lets see if she has gazz in her.

forgo said:
lets see if she has gazz in her.

I reckon it's Reviveoldnewsonium Ore myself.

Well it's new to me I usually buy stuff because of the cool names... +rep Little Bertha Head

TrinketSoul said:
Well it's new to me I usually buy stuff because of the cool names... +rep Little Bertha Head

Thanks... :rolleyes:

Yeah, here we were, trying to give Bertha the appropriate rep! lol

Geessshhh you guys... I didn't +Rep Bertha it was a joke. Funny haha .. It's Friday and I don't know where the rep button is anyway(oops there it is). So come on Lets neg rep this Little happy robot! :silly:

TrinketSoul said:
Geessshhh you guys... I didn't +Rep Bertha it was a joke. Funny haha .. It's Friday and I don't know where the rep button is anyway(oops there it is). So come on Lets neg rep this Little happy robot! :silly:

That's the spirit! :D

Back