The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) [Now abandoned]

Status
Last edited:
we are experiencing a problem with our tool

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.
Compiler Error Message: CS0117: 'ASP.invcalc_aspx' does not contain a definition for 'btnLog_Click'
Source Error:
Line 1161: <tr>
Line 1162: <td style="width: 710px;" align="right">
Line 1163: <asp:Button ID="btnLog" runat="server" Text="Save Log" OnClick="btnLog_Click" OnClientClick='DisplaySummary()' /><br />
Line 1164: </td>
Line 1165: </tr>
Source File: c:\EntropiaBayWebsite\digitalenvisionsandbox\InvCalc.aspx Line: 1163

working in order to fix it
thx
dc

you welcome, but actually looks broken again.
Very sorry for that, but we are uploading a new more powerful version.
crossing the fingers
dc

Don't you test the stuff before running it on a production box?

:scratch2:

looks like it works again................ so far

there seems to be a issue atm with filtering containers/detaching, no subtotals are show for each container nor can i detach containers, the total value seems right and i can detach things individually or by category though.

there seems to be a issue atm with filtering containers/detaching, no subtotals are show for each container nor can i detach containers, the total value seems right and i can detach things individually or by category though.

thx
working about
dc

Hello
we just uploaded our new version of the Inventory Calculator.
You will found a improved tree version, all detached by default, but also some minor bugs fix.
I hope you will enjoy it.
like usual if you found any bug pls report it

DC

450 Fi/Ra/Co Evil 1 211.00 PED Meckel & Loch ML-35 (724)
from my inventory gets into this
-->
450 Fi/Ra/Co Evil 1 211 4702.02 MISSING
and the MISSING container is not visible in the tree, so quite difficult to find unless you know what you're looking for.
Sent the inventory snapshot to e-mail.

450 Fi/Ra/Co Evil 1 211.00 PED Meckel & Loch ML-35 (724)
from my inventory gets into this
-->
450 Fi/Ra/Co Evil 1 211 4702.02 MISSING
and the MISSING container is not visible in the tree, so quite difficult to find unless you know what you're looking for.
Sent the inventory snapshot to e-mail.

got it and thx.
Next week we will take a look on it.
dc

Inventory is not working again. :(
Can you fix it?

we had some server issue, now we are in business again
dc

So, reported an issue September 1st. It is December 18th, no updates.
The detach all does not work on summaries.

I miss my invcalc!

I loved the inventory MU calculator, but (like the rest of EntropiaBay) it seems to be down this month after the recent "Attack Site" warnings and problems.

Will it become available again, or is there an alternative way to find the nuggets of MU hiding in my inventory?

Thanks!
Professor Latha Serevi

Edit: I'm limping along with an uglier and out of date alternative, but at least it's something.
http://stickynote.info/index.php?stickynote=b8viuavevoe6jb94q1f46ce9k4

Last edited:
whats up with entropiabay? i get a trojan warning

bump it up right now

Want it back :/

Status
Back