The League EXPANDED! - Part III

Tekkie

Elite
Society
cK Coat Killers
K T J
THE LEAGUE

I hereby proudly present to you The League Part III.

The League has continued to grow into a larger 3 month event. Myself and Akoz have adapted the format to make this event more challenging and rewarding for all level of players, from Noob to Uber, The League will test you all.

We have introduced the following changes:

1. The prize pool for November is now 10,000 PEDS +Bonus prizes for the top 3!!! The bonus prizes are as follows...1st = a 9.9 wounding skill implant, 2nd = a 9.9 courage skill implant, 3rd = a 9.9 Alertness skill implant.
2. 2 new exciting land areas!!
3. In order to keep the event fair for the majority of players all entries including mining will be scored as 1 point per ped.

4. All entries will be limited to 1000 points maximum per Hof.
5, All players who win a prize at the end of each month will have thier score reduced for the following month on a sliding scale, whilst all players who dont win a prize will retain their full score and carry it over to the next month. Please see more info at the bottom of this post.

This event began October the 1st at 00:01 MA time and will run for the period of 3 months ending 31st December 23.59MA time. At the end of each month prizes will be paid to the players with the highest rank.

So what is The League?

This competition is for both miners and hunters. The monthly prize pool for November is 10,000 PEDS + Bonus for the top 3. The Prizepools will be distributed depending on the number of avatars taking part. The more people taking part the more players will get a part of the pot! We estimate to have at least 50 - probably around 100 participants by the end of the 3 months which means at least the 10 best teams or players will get a piece per month. Should we exceed 100 it will be the 15 first.

To score points and to be ranked in the league you must submit your global/hof screenshots in this forum thread with time and position on the screenshot.Click here to find out how
Each screenshot submitted will boost your score and hopefully increase your rank in the league. Every day I will browse the newly added screenshots and update the league accordingly, The scoreboard will then be posted both in this forum for you to view and on a special made website for "The League Part III" which is currently in progress.
This process should be completed between 19.00 - 22.00ma time every day.
Each entry will be limited to 1000 points so if you were to get a 1880 PED hof you will only score 1000 points. All other globals/hofs upto 1000 PEDS is scored as a point per PED ie, 89PED = 89 points and so on.
Please submit your entries within 48 hours of the global or HOF and also make sure the time and location is displayed in your screenshot.

The event locations

AkozLA_Part3.jpg

This event will take place on Longu, Ambu, Opalo, Allo and Atrax Beach .

Teams

Teams are allowed to enter providing the following rules are followed:

1. Each team needs to be registered in order for your globals to count. To register a team send a private message to Tekkie with a) the full and exact name of the team and b) The full name of each avatar in the team.

2. Each team can consist of up to 5 people max!

3. The team section (with all playernames) must be visible on the screenshot of the global.

4. If you have registered a team you can still register your globals as a private person as long as they were not gotten while in a team. You can not register the global on the team unless you were in the team when you got it.

5. Your team does not have to contain all the people you registered, but it can not contain anyone else than those if the global is to count.

6. Teammembers can not be changed after the team is registered. You then need to register a new team.

7. All you teams points are added to your team score only, ie they are NOT added together with your individual score to create a larger score. Only the team leader ie the Avatar that has registered the team name can submit the screenshot. Other members of your team CAN NOT submit screenshots.

8. If a team wins a prize then the prize will be given to the Avatar who has registered the team name. It will then be up to the team leader to share with his team mates.

Prize distribution

The competition has a monthly prize pool which will be distributed depending on the number of contestants:

10-29 Avatars: 1st=50% 2nd=30% 3rd=20%
30-49 Avatars: 1st=40% 2nd=25% 3rd=15% 4th=12% 5th=8%
50-99 Avatars: 1st=30% 2nd=20% 3rd=12% 4th=10% 5th=8% 6th=6% 7th=5% 8th=4% 9th=3% 10th=2%
..and so on

A full Prize Distribution matrix can be viewed by clicking this link...<<<HERE>>>

At the end of each month the players who rank the highest and win the prizes will have thier points reduced for the following month thereby giving all other contestants a head start on them for the next month as they will retain all thier points. This will give the higher skilled players something to chase whilst giving the rest of The League something to protect. For example, the player finishing first during November will have his/her points reduced to 0 for the start of December...and so on as below. All non prize winners carry thier point onto the next month :)

Points deductions will be as follows:

1st = 100%
2nd = 100%
3rd = 100%
4th = 90%
5th = 80%
6th = 70%
7th = 60%
8th = 50%
9th = 40%
10th = 30%

Should you have any questions just post them in this thread and either myself or Akoz will try and help you. All your feedback and opinions are valued so please feel free to let us know what you think about "THE LEAGUE part III"

Good Luck to you all!

Last edited:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

well, i missed this fitting into october by 21 minutes, so let me be the first to start out this month. :))

222 points.

SO has akoz taken over goldtops and einsteins land or are they joining forces?

chielsen said:
SO has akoz taken over goldtops and einsteins land or are they joining forces?

Just joining in on the fun :)
Should others wish to be included they can also PM me.

Also let me specify that you are only deducted points if you acctually win a prize. Since there was 5 winners last round 6th to 10 did not loose any points.

Best of luck in round 3 and 4 guys! May the best man (or woman!) win!

Exactly how many points are we deducted if we win a prize?

Teilk said:
Exactly how many points are we deducted if we win a prize?

Look at the bottom of the first post

1st = 100%
2nd = 100%
3rd = 100%
4th = 90%
5th = 80%
6th = 70%
7th = 60%
8th = 50%
9th = 40%
10th = 30%

This might be subject to change for round four though.

Akoz said:
1st = 100%
2nd = 100%
3rd = 100%
Boooooooo

Boooooooooooooooooo

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

;)

The League - Part III Update...

The League table will be updated tomorrow when Part II is concluded so all the October prize winners points can be calculated :)

Good luck to all for Novenber and December :)

Tekkie.

eum no. 12 from october (should I post it here?)

and another

Last edited:

I got one there too:

286 PED Exarosaur Old Alpha

The League EXPANDED - Part III Update...

The League Expanded - Part III.... Full listings can be found <<<HERE>>> on "The League" webpage.

The Top 10 League positions as of 21.00MA 2nd November.

1 Victor Questor McEvans 2762
2 Nicolas NicoLePro Lami 2168
3 Plaque Cuga Noir 1835
4 Jay pheonix Marx 1821
5 MartinS AbaT Lielais 1751
6 Leonarda Leona DaVinci 1640
7 Tyrone Cobra77 Wonder 1585
8 Markus Mackbrich Ljungberg 1425
9 Edgars Shad0w Voits 1199
10 Tygo Suncatch Hightree 1136

November Prize distribution at current league status:

1st = 4000 PED
2nd = 2500 PED
3rd = 1500 PED
4th = 1200 PED
5th = 800 PED

We need 1 more entries to unlock prize positions 6th --- 10th

Notes:

You must submit your screenshots within 48 hours from the time of global/hof. This will help keep the listings up to date. Please ensure that the global message, time and position are displayed in your screenie.

Tekkie.

News!!! Saturday 4th November brings "Ambulimania" to Ambu land. This is a 1 hour event starting at 21.00 MA time and is sure to be a great time had by all involved :D More info can be found <<<HERE>>> Remember, all globals scored in this event can also be added to your league score so twice the reason to take part :wise:

Last edited:
Entry No.15 - 50 PED Oil

Tekkie, I moved this post from League II thread as you asked...

Entry No.15 - 50 PED Oil

Entry No.16

Entry No.16 - Spaceship (23-ped beacon)

The League - Part III Update...

The League Expanded - Part III.... Full listings can be found <<<HERE>>> on "The League" webpage.

:D Prize positions 6th --- 10th Unlocked :D

The Top 10 League positions as of 22.00MA 3 November.

1 Victor Questor McEvans 2862
3 MartinS AbaT Lielais 1851
4 Plaque Cuga Noir 1835
5 Jay pheonix Marx 1821
7 Tyrone Cobra77 Wonder 1585
8 Markus Mackbrich Ljungberg 1425

1st = 3000 PED
2nd = 2000 PED
3rd = 1200 PED
4th = 1000 PED
5th = 800 PED
6th = 600 PED
7th = 500 PED
8th = 400 PED
9th = 300 PED
10th = 200 PED

We need 50 more entries to unlock prize positions 11th --- 15th

Notes:

You must submit your screenshots within 48 hours from the time of global/hof. This will help keep the listings up to date. Please ensure that the global message, time and position are displayed in your screenie.

Tekkie.

News!!! Saturday 4th November brings "Ambulimania" to Ambu land. This is a 1 hour event starting at 21.00 MA time and is sure to be a great time had by all involved :D More info can be found <<<HERE>>> Remember, all globals scored in this event can also be added to your league score so twice the reason to take part :wise:

Last edited:

Entry #1

Well, here is (I hope) my first entry. Unfortunately it seems the position lagged and the screenie came out without it :( But i'm hoping someone will be nice to me as it's obviously Atrax Beach...if not, doesn't matter too much as I hunt there every day anyway :)

The League EXPANDED - Part III Update...

An early update tonight so I can get some RL stuff done then get to Nea's to take part in Ambulimania at 21.00Ma time :)

:D Prize positions 6th --- 10th Unlocked :D

The Top 10 League positions as of 18.00MA 4 November.

1 Victor Questor McEvans 2862
3 MartinS AbaT Lielais 1978
4 Plaque Cuga Noir 1835
5 Jay pheonix Marx 1821
7 Markus Mackbrich Ljungberg 1596
8 Tyrone Cobra77 Wonder 1585

1st = 3000 PED
2nd = 2000 PED
3rd = 1200 PED
4th = 1000 PED
5th = 800 PED
6th = 600 PED
7th = 500 PED
8th = 400 PED
9th = 300 PED
10th = 200 PED

We need 49 more entries to unlock prize positions 11th --- 15th

Notes:

Tekkie.

Message: Hardicus, Sorry but I have to stick to the rules, although I would like to enter your score the position is missing from the screenie therefore I have to reject it :eek: Thanks for being 100% honest and I hope to see you scoring in the future.

Last edited:
No problem, better luck next time, I was getting mauled by another Trax so screenies were a bit rushed, will make sure next time :D

[argh - Hardicus here]

Back