The League EXPANDED! - Part III

95 Peds Exa

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The League EXPANDED - Part III Update...

Ok guys and gals, only 30 mins or so left of November so please have all your November screenshots posted in this thread by 21.00Ma time tomorrow (01/12/06).

All globals/hofs scored after 00.00Ma time tonight should be posted in the December (Part IV) thread <<<HERE>>>

Its been another great month of competition and thank you all for keeping me very, very busy :)

I am hoping to get these prizes out to the winners on saturday so please check back to this thread for details of a meeting place and time.

Well done all and hope to see you scoring during December :cool:

Tekkie.

Last edited:
151 longu

jsut in time?

pffff..took me some time to get them small enough so they could upload,if its a bit unclear..its 132 and 50 ped ambu....if necessary i have original as backup,but they are over 270kb..had to adjust some and im a computernoob :)

21, 22

Last one of November :)

Leona....Your 1000 point hof has no location on display so therefore im sorry to say it cant be added to your score. I hope you understand that I have to be consistant in these matters...

No problem Tekkie, rules are rules. Could be easy has been outside the LA.

Just to show i ditn't try to "cheat" :eek: :

the cords are 13486, 11073, just an little east from the landmarker. If one looks exactly east from this position i think it is obvious from the vegetation in the background it is the same place, even with zero Botany skills :girl:
I made screeny with cords for compare (not that i think anybody cares, :laugh: ):

Less than an hour left to post your November globals so hurry scurry :)

I will conclude this months league and announce the prize winners between 21.00 - 22.00Ma tonight. The new standings with the prize winners point reductions for December will then be posted in "The League - Part IV" thread.

Many of the non prize winners will find themselves in a very nice starting position for December :cool:

Tekkie.

Last edited:

Scoring for November has now finished.

Currently updating scores......The final results for November will be posted shortly so please check back soon.

The League - Part III - Final Score!!!

The November contest is now complete......and here are the results....​

1st - dutch fluske mooren 3000 PED + 9.9 Wounding skill implant

2nd - James BlueFire Sunderland 2000 PED + 9.9 Courage skill implant

3rd - Victor Questor McEvans 1200 PED + 9.9 Alertness skill implant

4th - Petrus PM Molinos 1000 PED

5th - Leonarda Leona DaVinci 800 PED

6th - Philip Truman Mac 600 PED​
7th - Nicolas NicoLePro Lami 500 PED​
8th - Pupuliukas pupa uaga 400 PED​
9th - Markus Mackbrich Ljungberg 300 PED​
10th - Saule Saule Menulaite 200 PED​

Congratz to all the prize winners!!! :dance:

Akoz has released the funds for the prizes to ensure quick payment to the winners. To collect your prize PEDs please try and meet me at Nea's place TP at 20.15Ma tomorrow (02/12/06). Remember that HU Ambulimania #2 event will be starting on this land at 21.00Ma so try not to be late :) If you cant meet me there at this time send a PM to me and we will arrange another time to meet.

The League continues for December in this Thread. All non prize winners have kept ALL thier points carried into "The League - Part IV" whilst the winners this month have had their points reduced :evilking:

Once again its been a pleasure to manage "The League" and a big well done to all who have taken part so far!!!

Cheers :beerchug:

Tekkie.

Ps, A full listing of final scores for November can be found as normal on "The League" webpage <<<HERE>>>

cant appear

i will not be able to come tomorow, either on sunday .. could we meet on monday same location same time?

pupuliukas,

Thats not a problem but could we make it 21.00Ma at Neas on Monday? Please pm me to confirm this is ok.

Thanks.

Tekkie.

I would like to add a small word about the organization:

Big thx to Tekkie who managed this event excellently! :wise:
. rules applied
. quick daily reporting
. big amount of work done by him!

Gratz!! :D

Wasnt able to apear again :/

Sorry .. could not reply earlier .. ill wait for u to sugest meeting time and place (preferably tomorow). Ill check this forum for next 2 hours in case u will want to meet today. Sorry again for your trouble

Sorry .. could not reply earlier .. ill wait for u to sugest meeting time and place (preferably tomorow). Ill check this forum for next 2 hours in case u will want to meet today. Sorry again for your trouble

Hey there Pupuliukas,

No problems, How about 21.00MA tonight at Neas?

Ill be there so if you can make it that would be good :)

Tekkie.

Back