The League - Part I

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
THE LEAGUE

In cooperation with Tekkie I hereby proudly present to you The League!

Tired of one person with the best weapon winning all the competitions?
Tired of putting a lot of effort into it but loosing to a lucky newb?
By introducing The League I hope we can satisfy a lot more people and still reward those fighting the hardest. We will also open up the possibilities for the low and mid leveler by rewarding teamplay.

This event will begin September the 1st at 00:01 MA time (In 3 hours) and will run for the period of 1 month ending 30th September 23.59MA time. We consider this to be a trial version of what in the future will be expanded if successfull. There are therefore just two areas in this first round, but that also mean your chances of winning are increased greatly should you hunt on these areas. We will also allow teams to compete, so even though you do not have the greatest gear with a couple of mates you can still make it all the way to the top!

So what is The League?

This competition is for both miners and hunters. The first prize pool is at 5000 PEDS which will be distributed depending on the number of avatars taking part. The more people taking part the more players will get a part of the pot! We estimate to have at least 50 - probably around 100 participants which means at least the 10 best teams or players will get a piece. Should we exceed 100 it will be the 15 first.

To score points and to be ranked in the league you must submit your global/hof screenshots in this forum thread with time and position on the screenshot.(Click here to find out how)
Each screenshot submitted will boost your score and hopefully increase your rank in the league. Every day at 21.00 MA time Tekkie will browse the newly added screenshots and update the league accordingly, The scoreboard will then be posted both in this forum for you to view and on a special made website which is currently in progress.
This process should be completed by 22 ma time every day.

The event locations
theleagueareas.JPG

This event will take place on Longu and Ambu land.

Mining

To also encourage mining we will count mining globals/hofs for twice their value. That means a 50 ped global gives 100 points!

Teams

Teams are allowed to enter providing the following rules are followed:

1. Each team needs to be registered in order for your globals to count. To register a team send a private message to Tekkie with a) the full and exact name of the team and b) The full name of each avatar in the team.

2. Each team can consist of up to 5 people max!

3. The team section (with all playernames) must be visible on the screenshot of the global.

4. If you have registered a team you can still register your globals as a private person as long as they were not gotten while in a team. You can not register the global on the team unless you were in the team when you got it.

5. Your team does not have to contain all the people you registered, but it can not contain anyone else than those if the global is to count.

6. Teammembers can not be changed after the team is registered. You then need to register a new team.

7. All you teams points are added to your team score only, ie they are NOT added together with your individual score to create a larger score. Only the team leader ie the Avatar that has registered the team name can submit the screenshot. Other members of your team CAN NOT submit screenshots.

8. If a team wins a prize then the prize will be given to the Avatar who has registered the team name. It will then be up to the team leader to share with his team mates.

Prize distribution

The competition has a prize pool of 5000 ped which will be distributed depending on the number of contestants:

10-29 Avatars: 1st=50% 2nd=30% 3rd=20%
30-49 Avatars: 1st=40% 2nd=25% 3rd=15% 4th=12% 5th=8%
50-99 Avatars: 1st=30% 2nd=20% 3rd=12% 4th=10% 5th=8% 6th=6% 7th=5% 8th=4% 9th=3% 10th=2%
..and so on

A full Prize Distribution matrix can be viewed by clicking this link

Participating in other competitions

This is a competition that will run in "the background" of any other competitions hosted on these land areas. You are free to post globals in both this competition as well as any other one. However should you get a prize in the other competition you participate in your duplicate entries in this competition will be nullified. This way the chance of one person running off with both top prizes should be minimal.

I think that just about covers everything but should you have any questions just post them in this thread and either myself or Tekkie will help you out. All your feedback and opinions are valued so please feel free to let us know what you think about "THE LEAGUE".

The League

Click the link below for The League webpage.

The League Web Page

The Top 10 League positions as of 23.59MA 30th Sep.

1 Karanda Digital Angel Darshiva 7959
2 joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx 6093
3 Jade Kaliah Elite 4657
4 Nicolas NicoLePro Lami 3253
5 Soar KimyraX Sertone 3166
6 Jon Vegar Darth-Lomme Nilsen 3091
7 (TEAM)Kaliah & Lucas 2881
8 Eddie Eddie Yuen 2680
9 Helene Helena Fra 1593
10 Swampi Kalanen Chalanen 1530

Prize distribution at current league status:

1st = 1500 PED
2nd = 1000 PED
3rd = 600 PED
4th = 500 PED
5th = 400 PED
6th = 300
7th = 250
8th = 200
9th = 150
10th = 100
Random Prize = 500 ped, EVERYBODY Ranked 5th and BELOW enters for the draw :)

Full details on the Random Prize and prize distribution can be found on The League web page

The League - Part I has now ended. All posts should be submitted by 1st Oct 22.00MA time for final count.

Notes:

Please try and submit your screenshots within 24 hours from the time of global/hof. This will help keep the listings up to date and is considered "polite" to other players taking part.

Tekkie.

Last edited:
hmm ok guess i'll have to start it then :eek:

Found an AMAZING spawn today to :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The first entry from me:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The League web page has had its first update. Should you have any trouble viewing it from the Link in the 2nd post of this thread then I would appreciate a nudge via PM :)

You can also view it directly from.....HERE

Early days in the event and I guess you are all still warming up :) so we still have 3rd prize vacant meaning that the next new player to enter goes directly into 3rd place and a prize position :silly2:

Don't forget to check the second message in this thread everyday for the latest League table and link to the webpage.

Tekkie.

Team Registered...

All team registrations will be confirmed by PM back to the sender.

Last edited:
is it at all possible to know what "notches" your dna maturities are on? would help some ppl like me to know waht lvl of mob is there. thk u

Zylex said:
is it at all possible to know what "notches" your dna maturities are on? would help some ppl like me to know waht lvl of mob is there. thk u

The more maturities are listed on the right side of the map. There are of course a few exceptions, but those are the mainstream.

xenocracy global, goon an meester :D

Longu Provider 56 PED

Kyl

my first one

Longu Hof @ Akozs

Last night was great , we beat US baskeball team in Japan and later we hofed at longu area !

This is for soc mates , sorry guys , there should be a 'TIG' in that team name ;)
There will be on our next hof

umm it seams i forgot to press c&p ...

my 1st - [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The League update.....

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 21.00MA 2nd Sep.

Please view the 2nd message in this thread, or view "The League" web page by clicking this link...."The League" Web page.

Still no mining entries, don't you all know they score double points??? :D

Tekkie.

So the last 50th place is paid 12,5 ped ? :D

Nice idea :D

Well due to my very poor TP skills using a 'good' tp chip, i landed in the middle of akoz land :)

3 Globals for team "Kaliah & Lucas"

2nd

my first

my first...i was running in the land and dropped a bomb and i found unknown and i was running back a little bit too get it so check my cords iff i was in ur land.. so no missunderstandings will apear ;)

iff its not in ur land its damn close :)

Lunar_PL So the last 50th place is paid 12,5 ped ?

I think you are a little confused Lunar_PL :)
If we get 50 players taking part in "The League - Part 1" then there will be 10 prize positions....
If The League was to grow so to such a size that 50 prizes were paid, like you have quoted, it would mean there would have to be at least 350 people taking part :cool:
All this info can be viewed <<<Here>>>

It is important to understand that "The League - Part 1" is a trial to test how this system could operate. Although I am an optimist I cant see 350+ people taking part in this first run event :eek: although I can see how it could develop to such a size in the future....and we already have many ideas on how to boost the prize pool and reward both uber players and regular players giving everybody a chance to succeed.
All your suggestions are welcome.

Tekkie.

force said:
my first...i was running in the land and dropped a bomb and i found unknown and i was running back a little bit too get it so check my cords iff i was in ur land.. so no missunderstandings will apear ;)

ur avatar icon (or whatever I should call it) is orange so you're prob not in a LA ;)

An uber & a global to start ;)

1828 Ped Ambu young

133 Ped Ambu young

force said:

Good point made by Mackbrich regarding the "Avatar icon" colour.

I have double checked this and unfortunatley you are 112 meters outside the area :mad: So, we are still waiting for the first mining entry.

Back