The League - Part II

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The League - Part II Update...

The October prizes are nearly won :) Still close even at this late stage so every point counts. Please submit all your entries for the October prizes by 21.00Ma Nov 1st.

Check back to Akoz' forum for the latest...and Greatest info for November later tonight :cool:

:cheer: Congratulations to MartinS AbaT Lielais for looting an ADJ Fap :cheer:

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 21.00MA 31 Oct.

Please view the 2nd message in this thread, or view "The League - Part II" web page for full listings by clicking this link....<<<HERE>>>

We need another 4 more players to unlock prize positions 6th---10th

Note: Please make sure that the Time and Date is displayed in your screenshots (by pressing c+p) or your entry will not be accepted.

Any errors or questions why an entry has not been counted please PM me and ill look into it for you.

Cheers and good luck!

Tekkie.

News!!! Saturday 4th November brings "Ambulimania" to Ambu land. This is a 1 hour event starting at 21.00 MA time and is sure to be a great time had by all involved :D More info can be found <<<HERE>>> Remember, all globals scored in this event can also be added to your league score so twice the reason to take part :wise:

Last edited:

Last 2 for me, away for a couple of days so hopefully something to pick up on Friday ;)

Zylex said:
AAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrggghhhh

Gratz man :)

25 - Second hof - ROFL

3160 Points :)

The League III has started...

A message to all contestants......The League III has begun.....

10,000 Peds prize pool for November so check it out <<<HERE>>>

Plus Bonus prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd!!!

Also, 2 great new land areas included!!!

The League onwards and upwards :)

Tekkie.

Ps. You still have until 21.00MA 1st Nov to submit your October scores in this thread.

Last edited:
#10 (and last in October)

Due to the downtime of EF today the deadline for October entries has been extended to 20.00MA 2nd Nov

The League has expanded and continued in <<<THIS>>> Thread :cool:

:cheer: Congratulations to MartinS AbaT Lielais for looting an ADJ Fap :cheer:

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 21.00MA 1 Nov. Final count for October is at 20.00MA tomorrow.

Please view the 2nd message in this thread, or view "The League - Part II" web page for full listings by clicking this link....<<<HERE>>>

We need another 4 more players to unlock prize positions 6th---10th

Note: Please make sure that the Time and Date is displayed in your screenshots (by pressing c+p) or your entry will not be accepted.

Any errors or questions why an entry has not been counted please PM me and ill look into it for you.

Cheers and good luck!

Tekkie.

News!!! Saturday 4th November brings "Ambulimania" to Ambu land. This is a 1 hour event starting at 21.00 MA time and is sure to be a great time had by all involved :D More info can be found <<<HERE>>> Remember, all globals scored in this event can also be added to your league score so twice the reason to take part :wise:

Last edited:
Zylex said:
decoy is on auction at 2k which i think is my prize :p

Quite expensive with the new auction system...
Why not make an appointment and make a pvp trade (which is more fun too)..

well, zylex threw that up before the new vu...

tekkie, i'd love to meet you in game and claim my peds. i could use them. thanks man, let me know when that can happen.

chielsen said:
Quite expensive with the new auction system...
Why not make an appointment and make a pvp trade (which is more fun too)..
oh shit wtf? has auction become some kind of "gay shit mofo"?

Last edited:
Entry No.15

OK, so if we are not finished yet then...

Entry No.15 - 50 PED Oil

Questor said:
OK, so if we are not finished yet then...

Entry No.15 - 50 PED Oil

it is finished, questor. there is a league part III here. post to that.

Zylex said:
oh shit wtf? has auction become some kind of "gay shit mofo"?

yes, it has become "gay shit mofo." :)

tekkie, akoz, any idea one when you are going to pay us for the october contest? it's november 2nd now. shouldn't this be wrapped up?

The League - Part III

Hi Questor,

The scoring for the October prizes has finished and it is just the deadline for posting them for counting that has been extended as some people may have had trouble to do so due to the downtime of EF recently.

I see your latest entry was scored in November so please repost this in "The League Expanded - Part III" Thread which can be found <<<HERE>>>

Cheers :)

As for the small matter of prizes :eek: ....the final standings will be announced in approx 2 hours time and I hope to discuss this matter with Akoz by then.
Thanks for your patience ;)

The October contest is now closed for entries......and here are the results....

1st - Zy Zylex Lex 2000 PED

2nd - Teilk Teilk Teilk 1250 PED

3rd - Alcazar Al Peridore 750 PED

4th - Darth Skippie Boobie 600 PED

5th - James BlueFire Sunderland 400 PED

Congratz to all the prize winners!!! :dance:

I will post in this thread about how to collect your prize (and also PM you) when I have confirmed the details with Akoz.

All non prize winners have retained ALL thier points for the November Prizepool and can continue to progress in THIS thread...The League Expanded - Part III :laugh:

Thanks to everybody who took part and I look forward to seeing you scoring during November. Hopefully it will be as close as this month has been!!!

Cheers :beerchug:

Tekkie.

Ps, A full listing of final scores for October can be found as normal on "The League" webpage <<<HERE>>>

Last edited:
Prizes....

The prizes are now ready for collecting, could the winners please PM me to arrange a meeting :cool:

I will be at Nea's tomorrow at 21.00Ma, otherwise please contact me for an alternative meeting time.

See you soon.

Tekkie.

Last edited:
Gratz to the winners!

Gratz to all the winners! :cheer:

P. :smoke:

Prize collected, prompt and no problems.

Thanks Akoz for the tax rebate in effect.
Great job by Tekkie, well organised, fast, regular and accurate updates....lot of work by a good organiser.

Cheers,
Al.

Back