the logo contest!

castanhas

Dominant
Society
TuSaLuSa
filipe castanhas fernandes
First of all a lill* introduction, My name is Filipe i´have been playing Entropia since 2007, game as gave me much, so i think it time i give a a lill`*
something back to the community .
I`m a small wine and sparkling producer in Portugal, producing wine in traditional ways on a 5 ha m on a semi-biologic agriculture and the wine gets old in
centenary barrels
recently i registred a new brand , the idea its to make something out of the box, add a lill art to every bottle
THe brand name is "BOA-BAY-ELA"
"
bo·a·-will·-e·la
(good female + way to go + her)
two-number female name

1. [Portugal, Informal] Easy life; fun and cheerful activity (eg, spent the night at boa-vai-ela). = FUN, PARTY, GALHOFA, PANDEGA

walk in good will
• [Portugal, Informal] Occupying time with parties or entertainment (eg, when you are on vacation, you will always be on good terms). = FUN#~"

SO the contest its to create a logo for my sparkling wine and also a logo company name.

1st prize logo for sparkling -500 peds
2nd prize company logo 250 peds

index.php

index.php

index.php

You may use this logo online while looking for a graphical designer, i think it might intrigue some designers to say the least

I tried to combine all the components and even the Portugal, I wanted a cute boa constrictor and an astrolabe, but not everyone uses it now.you can simply, on the basis of this idea, realize your;)
68ad19ed0689.jpg

Back