The Lost Library has been found - Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower, Booth #3 and Apartment 1A

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Lost Library is now listed on Entropia Bay.

The lost library is now listed on Entropia Bay.

http://www.entropiabay.com/storecatalog.asp?userid=48

I'll try to add a new listing there daily. It's a little time consuming taking screen prints, so every item in the Lost Library will not likely be shown there at any given point in time. If you want to see what is really in stock at any given time, just swing by the apartment shopkeepers at Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower, Apartment 1A.

(at some point in time I may expand, if I get enough shopkeepers - now I have the deed to Delta Tower Apartment 4A too! :))

bump

daily bump... also, added link to Rufwon's shop to the first
post since it's still for sale, just as his next door neighbor's shop is too according to the sign down there in the basement - perhaps someone can buy up the two shops and set up a nice big niche shop down there to bring more folks here to the Delta Tower! Lots of possibilities with two shops next to one another like that... I'd buy them myself if I had the peds to do so on hand. :)

cant wait to log in again and go check out your keepers!

Bump for good prices!
Ruf

b u m p...

Starting to get some high QR items in there now.

Gek Spur Gears 2K with the 41 QR
Basic processor blueprint with qr 39
Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint with QR 43
Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint with QR 50

A new shipment of blueprints are coming in soon since one of the shopkeepers is currently almost empty.

bump

bump... I'll be doing some re-organization of the apartment in the near future (assuming I can log in again, lol)... Besides selling blueprints in the shopkeepers (and the booth if it's working again), I'm going to remove everything else from the apartment and put blueprints on the shelves in there.

All the bps in there will be for sale in person to person sales - and you can even submit bids to me in PM here on on the forums if you want so that I can reserve BPs for you. I'm going to try to work out some regular "office hours" to be online to facilitate person to person sales more. I'm not really sure about timeframes, but am probably going to dedicate Tuesdays and Thursday nights, as well as part of the day Saturday to office hours. During office hours, I'll try to be somewhere in the Omegaton Delta Tower - either in the basement, near the booth, or on the first floor, in the apartment. If I'm at neither place, I'm probably at Omegaton West Habitat Auction room or somewhere between auction room and the Delta Tower.

If this new way of doing things works out well, I may even expand to put more blueprints on shelves upstairs in apartment 4A too. (at the moment I have that apartment in my inventory set aside as room for possible expansion, but I am not going to expand in to there until I'm sure that I'm making at least enough profit off of this bp trading to break even on maintance fees and other ovehead costs for 2 apartments...)

Previously available items.

Here's a few items that were previously available in the Shopkeepers at Omegaton Delta Tower, Apartment 1A:

Blueprints
Dacascos Precision Scope Blueprint
E-Amp 13 Blueprint
E-Amp 14 Blueprint
E-Amp 15 Blueprint
GEC Spur Gears 2K Blueprint
Heavy Duty Core Blueprint
Heavy Duty Coupling Blueprint
Metal Mountings Blueprint
Reinforced Plate Blueprint
Reinforced Sheet Metal Blueprint
Simple II Conductors Blueprint
Super Alloy Ruds Blueprint

Residue
4,965 Energy Matter Residue
7,126 Metal Residue

And a few non - bp items:
A&P Series Brave
A-3 Punisher Mk.II
Abrer Laser Sight
Alekz Precision Scope
Bjornir Precision Scope
ClericDagger 1A
Dacascos Precision Scope
Flame Pattern Pants (M,C)
FreanD Beta BLP Pistol
Ghost Arm Guards (M)
Ghost Face Guard (F)
Ghost Face Mask (M)
Ghost Face Mask (M)
Isis CB13 (L)
Mann MPH DLx
Mir-1 EnergyGlove
Shear XR50 (L)
Sollomate Tasmo
Svempa S40 (L)
Valiant Arm Guards (M)
Zombie Arm Guards (M,L)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's some new items that are currently available in the Shopkeepers at Omegaton Delta Tower, Apartment 1A (just restocked last night):

Basic Power System Blueprint
Basic Processor Blueprint - one with .01 TT value and one with 39 QR Rating!
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint - QR Rating of 50!
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
BodyGuard Thigh Guards Blueprint
Castar Laser Sight Blueprint
ClericDagger 1A Blueprint
Durable Damper Blueprint
Durable Structure Blueprint
E-Amp 12 Blueprint
EMT Kit Ek-1000 Blueprint
Ecivox Laser Sight Blueprint
Electropositive Capacitor Blueprint
Energy Matter Residue 4965 - still have it. It's below market value! :)
Galaxy SIII Ion Conductors Blueprint
805 GEC Spur Gears 2K Blueprint QR 41!
GeoTrek H40 Brody (L) Blueprint
Hardened Metal Plating Blueprint
Killian Longsword Blueprint
Killian Sword Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Mir-2 EnergyGlove Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Shriek Basic Blueprint
Shriek Combat Blueprint
Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Intelligence Module Blueprint
Standard Matrix Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard VisioMem Blueprint
Street Pattern Pants Blueprint
Street Pattern Shirt Blueprint
Work Pattern Shirt Blueprint

Items in the shopkeeper will likely be changed out to something else after a week or two if they are not sold, so act now and go visit the shopkeeper if you are interested in any of the above items.

Additionally, the shelves in the apartment will be stocked with blueprints either today or tomorrow. Those blueprints on the shelves are available for purchase in person to person sales if you can find me when I'm online - which is not usually too difficult since I'm typically in the apartment, down one floor from the apartment, or down the hill from the apartment in the Auction room.

bump...

Daily bump..

Did some interior decorating in the apartment last night. Was up til about 3 AM this morning fiddling around in there and buying a few pieces of furniture as needed (ok it was not "needed" so much as wanted, but something was needed to make it aesthetically pleasing - and what I got fit the bill, lol), and lining up blueprints on the shelves by category and level.

There's now a chair in the Lost Library too, giving the place a nice comfy quiet reading room feeling to it. Additionally, there's a few "books" other than blueprint books in the library now. Those are not for sale at the moment - just there for browsing while you are in the neighborhood. (They are mainly decor because they look neat.)

There's also Blueprint books under or near the shelves that have blueprints on them so that it's easier to distinguish from a distance which shelf holds which type of bp. Unfortunately, there's still a few odd things going on with apartments, so you may have to move close to the shelves to see the books and blueprints that are either on them or near them, even with distance options turned all the way up. Hopefully MA can fix that before long. It does not make a lot of sense to not be able to see everything in an apartment all at one time, especially in a smaller apartment like this.

I may move my personal books to take up those spaces and move them off of the tron tower to free up a few more item points so that more blueprints can be held on the shelves. On the other hand, I kind of like being able to display the books on the tron tower, so we'll see...

Now that I have a growing number of blueprints in there on tables, and shelves - they are ready for person to person trading when I'm online. They are on display in there 24/7 for you to see what is available. I do take PMs here on the forums to negotiate prices, but actual sales can only be done when I'm online in game.

I'm typically, but not always, online sometime between the hours of 8-10 PM Central Standard Time (GMT -6) most week nights to facilitate person to person trading, and organizing things. When I'm online, I'm usually in the apartment, downstairs, or just down the hill at the auctioneer in Omegaton West Habitat.

Also, remember, I can set up consignment deals for you if you have some BPs that you are trying to sell.

Signs are not up yet since signs still have some bugs in them and usually appear completely white... I suspect MA|FPC will fix that issue before long. In the mean time, I do have a small trail of Mind Essence in the front hall way that you can see from the televator. It's apartment A on the 1st floor of the Delta Tower at Omegaton West Habitat. (you have to take the televator up one floor to get to floor 1 since you enter the building in the basement, which is considered to be floor zero).

Last edited:
updating

I'm currently working on updating the shopkeepers a bit. I can't log in now, but will later tonight. I may update the first and second posts in this thread when I get around to it.

I'm also working on creating a spreadsheet that lists all of the BPs that are for sale since only 40 fit in the shopkeepers (until I buy another shopkeeper), and only a certain amount fit in the apartment.

That list is here:

Lost Library List for Consignment Item Sales:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tgfSWqSDapDaHsZb0JCYbEw&output=html
(*this list is always being updated after each sale and purchase.*)

The majority of items listed there are consignment items. Here's the consignment fee schedule:

Lost Library Consignment Fee Schedule
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tgfSWqSDapDaHsZb0JCYbEw&single=true&gid=0&output=htmll
(* When I do take things in consignment deals, I charge the seller 20% less than the auctioneer would at the same level of markup, and charge nothing if the item does not sell. I do pay TT at time of drop off and expect payment at TT price when item is picked up if it is not sold - should not be hard to come up with TT since max TT of BPs is 1 Ped. The above link shows the fee schedule that outlines how this works out mathematically. *)

Crafters, and others that are trying to sell blueprints should contact me via PM since I charge less than the auctioneer costs you as a seller (especially since there's no cost if item does not sell). Crafters, I also have a special "library" of Blueprints that are available at TT prices. It's not really a library since the items don't have to come back, but if they do come back at TT price after you use them, that's always appreciated. That "library" is open to crafters that regularly work with me in consignment deals or regularly TT me blueprints or other useful items.

Crafters and others that are looking in to buying blueprints should contact me or my shopkeepers since the amount of items on consignment is expanding daily, and buying from a shop does not give others the ability to "outbid" you in the last 5 minutes. I do sometimes make deals via PM on the forum, but all actual trades are done in game. Items in the shopkeepers are online 24/7. I myself am only online a little while each day, typically sometime between the hours of 8-10 PM Central Standard Time (GMT -6). I am not always online those full 2 hours, and am not online every day, but on the days that I am online, I'm usually online in that timeframe. I am online other times too, but that's the most predictable time I'm usually on.

Last edited:
update...

updated the url to the Lost Library in the above posting since the url changed. New url is:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tgfSWqSDapDaHsZb0JCYbEw&single=true&gid=0&output=html

I still have not put the levels on the newest additions but will soon.

I will also be moving the newest L bps in to the first shopkeeper before long, so if you want what's in there now, you might go ahead and visit the shopkeepers soon! :) ;)

Not sure how many times I'm going to reliably be online myself since my spouse has become addicted to some of the time consuming games in Face Book lately, but I'll try to be on as much as I can at the times listed above. I can't promise anything though. Remember, even if I'm not online, my shopkeepers are online 24/7, and I can set up a delivery that you request via pm through the shopkeeper! Just be sure that when I do that that you hurry to the shopkeeper ASAP so someone else does not grab what you are after. :)

Whoo hoo...

Whoo hoo!! Booths are working again!!!

I just got done filling the booth with blueprints. There's quite a few L blueprints there. I have tried to update the Lost Library google doc with the latest listings, but that is not always up-to-date since I'm not online 24/7 like the booth and shopkeepers are. Go visit the booth and shopkeepers to see what they are currently holding. Thanks!

Summary of some items available today, 11/26/2009/;

Some items currently at Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower, Booth #3:
Breer P5a (L) Blueprint (L)
Bull Tac50 (L) Blueprint (L)
Copper Texture Blueprint (L)
Explorer Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
Rascal Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
Renegade Foot Guards Blueprint (L)

Some items currently available in the Shopkeepers at Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower, Apartment 1A:

Basic Processor Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
E-Amp 12 Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Durable Damper Blueprint
Galaxy SII Ion Conductors Blueprint
Vivo T10 (L) Blueprint (L)
Svempa T5 (L) Blueprint (L)
Shear XR50 (L) Blueprint (L)
Ziplex Ju40 MatterSeeker (L)
E-amp 15 Blueprint
Heavy Duty Filter Blueprint

Additionally, there may be a lot more blueprints available in person to person sales if you can find me when I'm online. I probably won't be online a lot this weekend due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

Updated listing

I'm posting this updated listing now since quite a few items sold earlier today, and now the shopkeepers are full again:

SUMMARY OF ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THE SHOPKEEPERS IN APARTMENT 1A OF OMEGATON WEST HABITAT, DELTA TOWER AS OF 11/27/2009 AT 12:21 AM:

Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Basic Coil Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Basic Processor Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Basic Processor Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.39 PED
Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.50 PED
Basic Wires Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
BodyGuard Thigh Guards Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Bull Tac50 (L) Blueprint (L), TT VALUE = 0.24 PED
Castar Laser Sight Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Cinclar Precision Scope Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Dacascos Precision Scope Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Durable Structure Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
E-Amp 12 Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
E-Amp 14 Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
E-Amp 15 Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
EMT Kit Ek-1000 Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Ecivox Laser Sight Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Electropositive Capacitor Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Elkarr Precision Scope Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
GEC Spur Gears 2K Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Galaxy SIII Ion Conductors Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
GeoTrek Buttstock Blueprint 1 0.01 PED
GeoTrek H40 Brody (L) Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Heavy Duty Filter Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.11 PED
Killian Longsword Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Mir-2 EnergyGlove Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Plasma Kyller Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Reinforced Sheet Metal Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.43 PED
Standard Compressor Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Standard Intelligence Module Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Standard Matrix Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.09 PED
Standard VisioMem Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Street Pattern Pants Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Street Pattern Shirt Blueprint, TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Svempa T5 (L) Blueprint (L), TT VALUE = 0.02 PED
Vivo T10 (L) Blueprint (L), TT VALUE = 0.03 PED
Vivo T10 (L) Blueprint (L), TT VALUE = 0.01 PED
Work Pattern Shirt Blueprint 1 0.01 PED
Ziplex Ju40 MatterSeeker (L) Blueprint (L), TT VALUE = 0.01 PED

There is an additional 10 items available in Booth #3, in the basement of the Delta Tower. The booth is located in the same building as the apartment shopkeepers, but is on the main entrance level, nearest the auctioneer - auction room is down the hill - take the sidewalk up from the auction room and it's right at the top of the hill inside of the building with the big d on it.

If you are coming from the TP at Omegaton West Habitat, the Delta Tower is down a flight of stairs right next to the TP. The Booth is on the wing of the building furthest from the TP and off to the right. You can tell you are in the right building because there is only one wing of the Delta Tower that has booths.. Please do go up close to the Booths when browsing around since you can't see everything in the booth from the televator - some items don't appear on screen until you get within so many feet from the booth, and apparently the televator is far enough away from the booths that this causes the items to not be visible until you are close to the booth.

The apartment is one floor up the televator. It's on floor 1, in apartment A. Just as there is an invisibility issue with the booth, in that you can't see all items in it immediately unless they are only a few feet from your avatar, you probably will not be able to see all items in the apartment unless you carefully look around as some items sitting on the large shelves and tables won't immediately appear until you get closer to the shelf or tables than the front door of the apartment.

Last edited:
Booth update.

Booth Update:
Summary of items currently in Booth # 3 at the Delta Tower in Omegaton West Habitat 11/28/2009 at 6:17 AM Central Standard Time:
Breer P5a (L) Blueprint (L) - Level V Blueprint
Bull Tac50 (L) Blueprint (L) - Level V Blueprint
Copper Texture Blueprint (L) - Level IV Blueprint
Explorer Foot Guards Blueprint (L) - Level III Blueprint
Predator Gloves (L) Blueprint (L) - Level IV Blueprint
Rascal Foot Guards Blueprint (L) - Level IV Blueprint
Renegade Foot Guards Blueprint (L) - Level III Blueprint
Ignaritz Laser Sight Blueprint - Level IX Blueprint
Ikamar Precision Scope Blueprint - Level IX Blueprint

IX

bump for the IX...

Hurry before the level IX are gone! :)

Ignaritz Laser Sight Blueprint - Level IX Blueprint
Ikamar Precision Scope Blueprint - Level IX Blueprint

listed a few things on entropiabay.

I listed a few of the items on entropia bay again tonight. I'll probably do that more in the future, adding a few items a day. I also linked the storefront at entropiabay back to this thread tonight.

All items on entropia bay are being listed with 14 day listings that will be repeated 2 times. Becuase that's a pretty long time, not all items on entropiabay might still be available. I'll try to keep the listings as fresh as possible, but since there's a lag between the actual in game purchasing time and time that it takes me to update things on entropiabay, in this thread, etc., it's best if you want to see what is available to actually head your avatar over to Omegaton West Habitat Delta Tower in game today! :) ;)

Big delivery came in...

Probably a bit early for a bump, but I'm bumping here anyways because there's great news! I just got a few hundred more blueprints in the latest delivery this morning. I'll be updating the google documents in the very near future to list all of them. Keep an eye out for updates. Remember, if you see a blueprint in the Google Document listed in posting number 1 of this thread, and don't see it in the booth or shopkeepers, shoot me a PM and I can change that to get it in the shopkeepers for you as soon as I log in. No need to keep bidding on the auction with an almost guarantee that you will be outbid in the last minutes of the auction. We got blueprints galore and the number that are in hand keeps growing daily! :) ;)

If things go well the next several months, there's a very good chance I'll be adding a third shopkeeper sometime next year! :)

still working on updating the database.

I'm still working on updating the google document. It's taking longer than I thought it would to cut and paste from inventory and get it all loaded in to a spreadsheet format in google. Should be updated by this weekend when I'm expecting a new huge delivery!

There will be a LOT more bps soon. If you see any blueprints in the google document that you want but can't find me in game, shoot me a PM here in the forums and I'll load the BP for you in to the shopkeeper!... Just be sure to hurry to the shopkeeper or booth to find the BP if I do that for you since others can get it too if you are not quick enough. This "delivery system" is the preferred way of getting things to you that you really need if you don't have me on friends list yet since my times being online are a little less than usual the last few days...

summary

google document is updated. See first post for url. All of the following items are for sale. If you see an item you want but don't see it in the shopkeeper or booth, shoot me a PM here in the forums and I'll see to it that the item gets in to the booth sometime in the very near future. A PM will be sent back to you at the time item is put in the shop so that you have first dibs on it. You can also ask to buy something from me in person to person trades if you find me in game. However, it may take me a while to find the item since all surplus not in booth or shopkeeper is inside of books inside of boxes. Sometimes it can take a while to get the item since there's a lot of books and boxes for me to sort through. TT value is listed on google document. See first post in this thread for the url.
Ghost Arm Guards (M)
Ghost Face Guard (F)
Ghost Face Guard (F)
Ghost Face Mask (M)
Ghost Face Mask (M)
Hobb Bomberjacket (M,C)
Isis CB13 (L)
Isis CB5 (L)
Isis CB5 (L)
Shear XR50 (L)
Zombie Arm Guards (M,L)
Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Pattern Pants Blueprint
Basic Pattern Shirt Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint
Basic Structure Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
BodyGuard Gloves Blueprint
BodyGuard Harness Blueprint
Brukite Stone Texture Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 12 Blueprint
Guardian Gloves Blueprint
Hardened Foil Blueprint
Jashonich MP Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Settler Harness Blueprint
Settler Thigh Guards Blueprint
Simple I Plastic Ruds Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Urban Pattern Pants Blueprint
Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
BodyGuard Face Guard Blueprint
ClericDagger 2A Blueprint
Durable Damper Blueprint
LifeScanner-I Blueprint
Maddox I Blueprint
Mann MPH DLx Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mir-1 EnergyGlove Blueprint
OreAmp OA-101 Light (L) Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Settler Arm Guards Blueprint
Shriek Basic Blueprint
Simple I Conductors Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Pattern Pants Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Jashonich MP Blueprint
Jashonich MP Blueprint
Killian Sword Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Shriek Basic Blueprint
Shear XR50 (L) Blueprint (L)
Ziplex Ju40 MatterSeeker (L)
Basic Coil Blueprint
Geotrek H40 Brody (L) blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Galaxy SI Ion Conductors Blueprint
GEC Spur Gears 1K Blueprint
Metal Plating Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Bjornir Precision Scope Blueprint
Hardened Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Shriek Covert Ops Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Super Alloy Plating Blueprint
Cinclar Precision Scope Blueprint
Cinclar Precision Scope Blueprint
Copper Texture Blueprint (L)
E-Amp 12 Blueprint
E-Amp 14 Blueprint
E-Amp 15 Blueprint
Elkarr Precision Scope Blueprint
Explorer Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
GeoTrek Buttstock Blueprint
OreAmp OA-101 Light (L) Blueprint
Predator Gloves (L) Blueprint (L)
Rascal Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
Renegade Arm Guards (L) Blueprint
Standard Compressor Blueprint
Vindicator Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
Ignaritz Laser Sight Blueprint
Ikamar Precision Scope Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Daikiba Leather Texture Blueprint
Firn Texture Blueprint
Flannel Fabric Texture Blueprint
Guardian Harness Blueprint
Heavy Duty Seals Blueprint
Narcanisum Texture Blueprint
OreMiner OM-101 Blueprint
Pioneer Face Guard (L) Blueprint
Standard Core Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Tight Knitted Wool Fabric Texture Blueprint
Triphased Wires Blueprint
Vindicator Arm Guards Blueprint
Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Beacin Laser Sight Blueprint
Beacin Laser Sight Blueprint
Belkar Texture Blueprint
BodyGuard Foot Guards (L) Blueprint
BodyGuard Gloves (L) Blueprint
BodyGuard Gloves Blueprint
BodyGuard Harness Blueprint
BodyGuard Shin Guards (L) Blueprint
BodyGuard Shin Guards Blueprint
Brukite Stone Texture Blueprint
Burlap Fabric Texture Blueprint
Caudatergus Leather Texture Blueprint
ClericDagger 1C Blueprint
ClericDagger 2A Blueprint
Durable Coil Blueprint
Durable Coil Blueprint
Durable Damper Blueprint
Durable Damper Blueprint
Durable Damper Blueprint
Durable Damper Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 12 Blueprint
Electropositive Communication Blueprint
Electropositive Communication Blueprint
Electropositive Connector Blueprint
Electropositive Connector Blueprint
Erdorium Texture Blueprint
Explorer Arm Guards Blueprint
Faucervix Leather Texture Blueprint
Felt Fabric Texture Blueprint
Gargul Laser Sight Blueprint
GeoTrek Super Alloy Talytic Converters Blueprint
Guardian Thigh Guards Blueprint
Hardened Foil Blueprint
Hardened Foil Blueprint
Hardened Foil Blueprint
Hardened Foil Blueprint
Hardened Foil Blueprint
Hardened Foil Blueprint
Hardened Metal Mountings Blueprint
Hardened Pipe Blueprint
Hardened Pipe Blueprint
Hardened Pipe Blueprint
Hardened Screws Blueprint
Heavy Duty Coupling Blueprint
Heavy Duty Engine Blueprint
Hessian Fabric Texture Blueprint
Jashonich FP Blueprint
Jester D-2 Blueprint
Kaldon Stone Texture Blueprint
Maddox I Blueprint
Mann MPH DLxE Blueprint
Mar-Peeker Davidov Blueprint
MatterDriller MD-101 Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Midastree Texture Blueprint
Mux-1 EnergyGlove Blueprint
Mux-1 EnergyGlove Blueprint
Nallo Ceiling Lamp Blueprint
Nissit Stone Texture Blueprint
OreFinder OF-101 Blueprint
Pall Stool Blueprint
Pioneer Face Guard (L) Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Reinforced Hinge Blueprint
Reinforced Nuts Blueprint
Reinforced Rod Blueprint
Reinforced Rod Blueprint
Renegade Thigh Guards (L) Blueprint
Ribbed Velvet Fabric Texture Blueprint
Rutol Stone Texture Blueprint
Rutol Stone Texture Blueprint
Sabakuma Leather Texture Blueprint
Shriek Back Alley Blueprint
Shriek Basic Blueprint
Shriek Combat Blueprint
Shriek Covert Ops Blueprint
Shriek Street Blueprint
Simple II Plastic Ruds Blueprint
Simple II Plastic Springs Blueprint
Snablesnot Leather Texture Blueprint
Snarksnot Leather Texture Blueprint
Sopur Stone Texture Blueprint
Standard Core Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Triphased Auxiliary Socket Blueprint
Triphased Intelligence Module Blueprint
Triphased Power Systems Blueprint
Triphased Transmitter Blueprint
Triphased Wires Blueprint
True Faith Blueprint
Trutun Stone Texture Blueprint
Velvet Fabric Texture Blueprint

Removal notice

The following 2 blueprints have been removed from the booth and shopkeeper per request of original item owner. Sorry if you were looking for these. If you are still wanting them, shoot me a PM and I'll contact the original owner to see if the items are still available in the future.

just when I though I had it updated...

Just when I though I had the google doc up to date, I got a new batch of blueprints today!!! I'll be working on updating again in the very near future. Number of blueprints available keeps growing and growing. Get em before they are gone!

If you are not available when I'm normally online, you might check out the shopkeeper and booth soon since I'll probably swap out what is there this weekend. I'm probably going to start doing things a bit different, by getting more logic to what is in the booths and shopkeepers instead of just throwing everything in there from high level down as I originally though I was going to do. I think that I'll try putting all of one blueprint book or type in at one time... so like one week it'll be all attachments, another week - all weapons, etc. Keep an eye on this thread, the booth, shopkeeper, and the google document link in the first posting on this thread for more up-to-date info in the future! :)

Booth update!

Summary of some items available in the Booth #3 at Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower 12/7/2009:

Advanced Matrix Blueprint @ 5.64
High performance Filters Blueprint @ 4.10
Advanced Processor Blueprint @ 1.23
Advanced Visiomem Blueprint @ 45.08
Advanced Security Module Blueprint @ 1.54
Reinforced Bearings Blueprint @2.36
Triphased Intelligence Module Blueprint @ 1.54
Triphased Auxillary Socket Blueprint @ 1.29
Triphased Holo Module Blueprint @ 1.03

Google document will probably be updated with this change later today.

The librar was lost.... yet again.. but now I found it again!!!

The Lost Library has moved! It's now going to be in Apartment Shop A1 in the Delta Tower. This is on the sidewalk between the TP and the Auction Room at Omegaton West Habitat, and is just around the corner from where the booth was. Booth deed and shopkeepers were traded for this shop so that I can get 10 more item slots live all the time. Interior decorating commences now...

I'll probably create a new thread before long and stop posting to this one since search still shows old name for this thread.

update for the night before I go to bed...

Summary of some items available in the Shop at Omegaton Delta Tower, Block A, Shop 1 today, December 7, 2009 at 11:34 PM Central Standard Time

In the Window out front:

Level X:
Advanced Matrix Blueprint @ 5.64

Level IX:
Ikamar Precision Scope Blueprint @38.94
Advanced Processor Blueprint @ 2.36
Ignaritz Laser Sight Blueprint @ 9.23
High Performance Filters Blueprint @ 4.21

Level VIII
Triphased Auxilary Socket Blueprint @ 1.34

Level VII
Heavy Duty Filters Blueprint @ 22.53 (QR is 11.7)

Level VI:
Electropositive Capacitor Blueprint @ 1.44

Level V:
Bull Tac50 (L) Blueprint (L) @ 41.22 (17175.00% - year price is 20200.2%)

=====
Inside of the shop:
Level IV:
Predetor Gloves (L) Blueprint (L) @ 1.59 (278.95%)
Geotrek HBrody (L) Blueprint @ 7.18
GEC Spur Gears 2K Blueprint @ 3.18

Level III:
Street Pattern Pants Blueprint @ 1.54
Castar Laser Sight Blueprint @ 1.23
Explorer Foot Guards Blueprint (L) @ 8.87 (1887.23% - Market Value is 1938.33%, 47 attempts remaining)

Level II:
Basic Coil Blueprint @ 3.08
Ziplex Ju40 matterSeeker Blueprint (L) @ 7.18 (71800% - Market Value is 77272.7%)

Level I:
Basic Bearings Blueprint @ 4.51 (Market Value is +4.68 on Week, +11.18 on Year)
Basic Pump Blueprint @ 1.05

More blueprints will be added later this week. I need to go to bed for the night now. It's exciting times - this shop deed was just obtained tonight! Been doing interior decorating most of the night. Signs are up. Tables are in place. BPs that are here are organized by level for now.

:)

If you are coming from the TP at Omegaton West Habitat, the Delta Tower is down a flight of stairs right next to the TP, and the shop is the last one on the end of the sidewalk heading towards the auction room.

No need to take the televator to get to the Lost Library anymore! :)

I try to always price items below historic market value when possible!

morning additions

Added the following items this morning.
Level IV:
Dacascos Precistion Scope Blueprint @ 1.03

Level III:
Standard Matrix Blueprint @ 1.15
ClericDagger 2A Blueprint @ 1.44
Street Pattern Shirt Blueprint @ 1.30

Level II:
Urban Pattern Pants Blueprint @ 1.23
Basic Nuts Blueprint @ 4.43
Galaxy SII Ion Conductors Blueprint @ 1.16