Question: The Low-Mob Mission Run! Weapon help?

eX Deluxe

Old
Society
Irken Invaders
Frippe eX Deluxe
Hey im eX Deluxe..
Thinking to start asap to farm down the "easy-Cheap-Calypso" Iron Challanges that i write down here.

Iron Challange: Argonaut - Young-Gatherer - 1188/10000
Iron Challange: Ambulimax - Young-Old - 12218/30000 (salty flats) Gaining ADJ v1 mission priv:)
Iron Challange: Foul - Young-???? - 10/100
Iron Challange: Merp - Young-???? - 1224/5000
Iron Challange: Shinkiba/Daikiba - Young-???? - 613/5000
Iron Challange: Allophyl/Estophyl - Young-???? - 409/500
Iron Challange: Drone - Gen.01-Gen.03 677/1200p
Iron Challange: Prancer - Young-???? - 205/600p
Iron Challange: Longu - young-???? - 1/500
Iron Challange: Rippersnapper - ????? 0/10k Hvnt taken quest yet.

100% Done.

Iron Challange: Puny Creatures 10k/10k (Camp Icarus)
Iron Challange: Corndacauda - Young-Alpha - 10K/10000

Questions:
Im looking/asking of the best places on calypso to hunt down the lowest maturity of those mobs i just wrote down and the most eco way to take em down solo with

(armor,naked? in case armor, then what armor, in case plates then what plates?)

(Melee,Rifle,Guns,Mindforce,Supports,Plasma,Gauss, if any amp then what amp?)

(Taggers,Finishers)

Ok. I'm looking for the most economical way to take down every mission piece by piece, time I have, peds i have!. It's just facts and information I need!
Please tell me which way is the cheapest of all time to complete these missions ...?

Suggestions:
Settler
Opalo
Ozpyn LR S1X1
M-ray 1000 Laser Pistol
Adjusted Pixie
Grunt
Ozpyn BP S1X1
Ozpyn Chon S1X1
Emik S30
Adjusted
Adjusted Ravenger V1
Ancient Red Scorpion
Corrosive Attack Nanochip I
Possible (L) Weapons? (tho i wanna use UL weps)

Well im looking for the best setup/per diff mob=
Will update this text asap i get any help <3

Please reply with some nice tips / Much Love - eX Deluxe

Last edited:
Well best dpp for low level mobs hands down has to be Ancient Red Scorpion and that Chon gun + an A101 attached to them both, for a finisher i would suggest SI HK100 is the cheapest gun to fire with low dmg or even the pistol version. Armor does not matter, but since u may not have heart fap maxed, any armor plate combo that is acceptable for you. For instance the foul youngs I can kill them using CDF Scout + 2A plates is suffice enough for me and pretty eco.

Currently doing Feff with enigma L1 (L) with a beast.
But maybe feff aren't considered Low level
It has a Low MU (below 110) and is pack a punch.
For the fun of it, Consider the Bevis Fire Fire, it worth +70 a T0, 44 ped tt max
do 9 to 18 damage and 74 hit minute. Be warned that even if you don't point on a mob, ammo is consummed ( it has a DOT)
bevis_firefire.jpg

Last edited:
Well best dpp for low level mobs hands down has to be Ancient Red Scorpion and that Chon gun + an A101 attached to them both, for a finisher i would suggest SI HK100 is the cheapest gun to fire with low dmg or even the pistol version. Armor does not matter, but since u may not have heart fap maxed, any armor plate combo that is acceptable for you. For instance the foul youngs I can kill them using CDF Scout + 2A plates is suffice enough for me and pretty eco.

Absolutely true, however ARS and Chon are probably not sufficient in DPS for many of these mobs. For argonauts and such id like to have about 15 dps otherwise the armor decay gets to be pretty high.

Maybe a xent tech x3 for the higher hp mobs?

and just for the fire of it, here is the bevis fire fire in action

You can "light" several mob at once.
kinda remind me of

I have done:
5k Merp
10k Shinkiba
10k Fould
10k Cornundacauda
10k Argonaut

And slowly doing prancer + traeskeron.

The cheapest ul gun with decent dps would be the Ozpyn BP S1X1, slap some Rage 10 (L) amp and there you go, problem would be eco.

If you wanna go really eco you need a bigger investment, options are:

Ancient Red Scorpion + A101 (Arround +650 PED in MU for both aprox.)
Xent Tech X3 + A102 (Arround +600 PED in MU)

Lower range guns like the Bevis will hurt your pedcard in the long run, mostly for Argonaut, Merp and Foul (high aggression mobs).

Use the Ozpyn Chon as a finisher or something with low damage.

Heal yourself with an SI HEART and do them naked, that's my advice. Allophyl, Longu and Drone are a bit harder, adjusted pixie will do the trick for the first two, for Drones I'm not sure.... maybe Vigilante or Adjusted Musca? not sure.

Good luck.

majority of your list can be done eco with p4a+A104.

Back