The n00bie guide to sweat gathering

While this is perhaps an easy way to sweat, you'll pay for it in the long run. You don't get any evade related skills this way, so when you finally have enough peds to buy some armor it will decay more because you're hit more often.
And also, the easier it is to gather sweat, the lower the price of sweat is.

Just read the whole thread and by the looks of it, sweat has gone down in price massively over the past year(s) ??

In Love With said:
Just read the whole thread and by the looks of it, sweat has gone down in price massively over the past year(s) ??

True.
Price now seems to be a little above 1.1 pec.

Of course if folks would not take less, they could run the price back up.

Anyway, Kudos on the guide.

Thank you Vioagrafalls for that guide, and tanks to all the collaborators.

I've got a silly question: when you say the price of sweat is x ped. How much bottles of sweat for x ped do you mean?

Cheers!

1 PED = 100 pecs.

These days 1 bottle of sweat sells for 1.1-1.3 pecs.

So, for 100 sweat bottles you may get 1.1-1.3 PEDs

The best scaenario : 1k ( 1000 ) sweat bottles = 13 peds.

My experience shows that the price is pretty much

10.50 - 11.00 PED for 1k

I have sold a few thousand so far and never managed to achieve more then 11PED (but then I do really hate standing about hoping for someone to pay 11.50 ... I prefer to get it over and done with as fast as possible... The time saved on waiting invested in sweating will easily give you 50-100 sweat + skills)

ILW

sweat price is changing pretty much
when i started, best you could get was 1.3
several changes to sweating brought it to 2.0, even 4.4, then back to 2
and now 1.1-1.2 ;)

Alice said:
sweat price is changing pretty much
when i started, best you could get was 1.3
several changes to sweating brought it to 2.0, even 4.4, then back to 2
and now 1.1-1.2 ;)

I'd reckon we'll soon by at 11 PED for 1k.

So all this talk about sweat ... What do people use it for. I only know that you mix it with some other stuff to make stuff for mindforce stuff (LOL ... don't you not just love the precision of my information :)

ILW

In Love With said:
I'd reckon we'll soon by at 11 PED for 1k.

So all this talk about sweat ... What do people use it for. I only know that you mix it with some other stuff to make stuff for mindforce stuff (LOL ... don't you not just love the precision of my information :)

ILW
sweat and force nexus (can be mined with enmatter mining gear, or bought of course) can be refined in an energy refiner to Mind Essence
1 sweat + 1 Nexus = 1 ME
ME is used for all mindforce activities (except sweating), and can be seen as ammunation, quite the same as medium weapon cells
ammo can just be used for weapons, MF can be just used for MF chips
but those can either be attack chips, healing, teleporting, ressurection, or focus chips
overall MF is very hard to skill, and atm pretty useless, altough MA promised to improve this (but that can take years, and usually not in the way players want to see the improvements ;) )

Thanks for the guide, but how do I get to camp phoenix? I'm on Amethera, in the land area to the west north west of the starting city. What kind of peaceful critters should I be looking for? Is it possible to get from Amethera to Eudoria without using credits?

Last edited:
voigtstr said:
Thanks for the guide, but how do I get to camp phoenix? I'm on Amethera, in the land area to the west north west of the starting city. What kind of peaceful critters should I be looking for? Is it possible to get from Amethera to Eudoria without using credits?
it is ;)
just walk into a teleporter, rightclick at it, and the map with possible tps will open
then you click, since you want to tp to the other continent (surprise) "change continent"
(im not trying to make fun with you, it took 3 months til i figured it out :laugh: )
for peaceful critters, well, the standards, the slower and weaker the better usually
sabakuma, snablesnot female, exarosaurs, combibos
happy sweating ;)

btw, since you seem kinda new, take a look at my signature for a guide ;)

from starting location, head north east till you get to an outpost, then head east till you get to the camp.

Thanks for the tutorial and all the usefull info given here...
Gives me a good point to start...

+rep

Hi, great guide, Ive just come back to the game and although there seems to be less well so far although its harder to make money the sweaters I have been with are brand new. I initially though what they did at cp was bad but its stopped those total idiotic retards who constantly try to kill the sweat mobs and just ruin other peoples game(4 hours this happened to me one time over and over)........thats part of the reason I left in the first place so Im glad to see it has been mentioned in the guide as gross bad ethics as well as showing them to be the total arses that they are.

I have to say for the work the sweaters are putting in giving them 0.6 to 0.8 pec is abslutely dire, especially considerong the profit that can be made from mind force, sweat used to be at 5 ped which was too high but I think 3 ped 2.5 minimum would be a fair price for all. I also think this is a factor in many leaving. Although prices are bordering on complete explotation with the sweating I have found the sweaters to be much more considerate and with there being no set place its harder for the idiots . yeah the cap is off but the prices kill any benfits that could have had. Anyways I digress , your guide is good bringing ethics in as some people have no clue about that and dont think of the big picture when applying their stupidity.

considering the profit that can be made from mind force, sweat used to be at 5 ped which was too high but I think 3 ped 2.5 minimum would be a fair price for all. I also think this is a factor in many leaving. Although prices are bordering on complete explotation with the sweating I have found the sweaters to be much more considerate and with there being no set place its harder for the idiots . yeah the cap is off but the prices kill any benfits that could have had. Anyways I digress , your guide is good bringing ethics in as some people have no clue about that and dont think of the big picture when applying their stupidity.
what profit of mind force ?
there are focus, heal, attack, teleport chips
focus is for the ppl who use mindforce, sweaters and those usually who use heal and attack chips in combat, that is a support chip, and sweaters usually don't pay for being bubbled, and if you use it on your own noone pays you too
heal chips kinda the same, most ppl dont pay you for being health, especially no sweaters
this is kinda interesting since on the one hand they jump up and down in front of the mf users shouting "HEAL!!111!!!" on the other hand "FOCUS!!!111!!!" (oki, Ive overdone it, but you know what i mean) and on the other hand they want to let those ppl pay even more for the sweat and still want to be healt, of course, this would allow them to sell more sweat
this spiral just doesn't work
the tp chips, well they save time maybe, but still, the cash you spend with them is wasted, noone pays for it
the attack chips are all pretty uneco, it is extremly hard to break even with them imo
so, where do you see profit from MF here ?

even if I just use my heal chip from time to time, i can tell you one thing, the eco of it sucks badly
with removing the sweat cap you gave the real MF skillers the opportunity to sweat themselves and save pretty much cash for skilling up
this is quite bad for sweaters, but there is not that much harm done
MF cost a shitload of cash the ppl usually deposited, and spending most of it for sweat is pretty bad, just take a look at the efficiency of them and compare to normal stuff like faps and weapons

now, don't get me wrong, i started as sweater too when the max amount you could get was 5, not 22
i sweated about 2 months, price at 1.3 or so
i know what sweating feels like, and how sad it is for newbies to have those prices
but you should see the other side of the coin too, the MF users are not there to fund the gameplay of all newbies, they couldn't do anyway, since the amount of MF users was always pretty low (since MF has such a low eco) compared to the amount of sweaters
i agree that 0.7 is too less, but since the eco of all chips depend on the price the ME is finally produced for, this makes it more interesting to use MF
try to see all sides here, not just the sweater one

sidenote, i sweat on my own too, but if you think i would actually buy sweat if i had the option then this would be a clear NO
i wouldn't pay for sweat to skill one of the most uneco professions in the game, even not just for hobby
the other thing, sweating is fun :D
i got 6k of sweat already again and don't even think of selling :laugh:
either i use it on my own, or see how big the stack can get, so, i won't be at the market with it i guess ;)
in this spirit :sweat:

If there was no profit no one would buy sweat period........unless for personal use but I dont believe 100% of players are getting sweat not to make a profit, I just dont buy that. I have also been asking in game and there are people who make a healthy profit of it . All im saying is it should be a balanced price for sweat maybe 2 ped , then everyones happy , even 1.5 min but its not going to happen I know. I also played when you didnt get 10 and 20 sweat a time but sweaters made much more then. I was going to contest what you said about sweating not being fun, it never used to be fun as at camp pheonix idiots kept killing the sweat mobs and going around delibaratly trying to ruin peoples game. In all fairness with people being forced to sweat further out although it can be tricky things seem to be more civilised and friendly. I dont mean to whine as if the truth be told I kinda get a buzz out this game doing all the hunting and selling but its hard to get fair contacts and traders sometimes. As I have stated before I don't want to charge people rip off prices for stuff but equally so I want mutual understanding of the work involved on both sides of the equation that way people are being as fair as they can be. In regards to heals , I never usually get them and I can stay alive quite long. I do agree with what you are saying about "focus" though , all the guys I met the last couple of days have been good with it and it is appreciated.

with removing the sweat cap you gave the real MF skillers the opportunity to sweat themselves and save pretty much cash for skilling up

Giving credit where it is due here longterm I can see why this is a good thing. I play games for hours and hours so I can make something and although you raise good points I still think MA could be burning their bridges where new players are concerned to a degree. Its all fair and well short term. Yesterday I was desperate for cash ad I was going to sell 200 sweat for the lame price is 0.7 but it was a higher lvl player and they were like look I will giveyou 1ped per 100 as its easily worth that. I am enjoying myself and I think I am just going to try and horde 1 to 2k of sweat until I can get an ok price.

a great guide...but its getting a bit outdated though

a great guide...but its getting a bit outdated though
there is a tutorial contest atm, one category is sweating
write one :)

Nea's place is a better place to sweat!

I think nea's place is the best place to sweat. The ambulimax has alot of sweat on them. and yes. they will kill u oin one or two hits. but the rivaval i so close so you will spend les time running back to the mobs. and usualy its from 15-30 ppl there sweating so u can stay alive long some times. and there is alot of healers there aswell. the only problem is that it could be har to get to that TP on your own. so try to find a goup to tprun u there..

I think u should update the guide and recomend Nea's Place ionstead of camp phoenix. it is much better compared.

well
back in the days phoenix was the best sweating place, and all advantages have been removed after some time
first because of dirpis or so, then because of the good trapping options near it, then trap sweating was impossible so the mobs were lured to the tp because there was no turret, now a turret is there so that won't work anymore too, so it became troy because of the better spawn of exas and quite close to a tp, also some more sweating activity near atlas haven and atlas island north
now it is Nea's, question is for how long
i doubt a turret near the revival will change mucht there, but it might be coming
sweating places change, pretty fast
besides, Nea's isn't the best all the time, as soon it feels like PA, means around 19 MA time it is becoming crowded, i move away usually and sweat in Troy or Atlas
also interesting for turret sweating (bring annoying/dry mobs to turret to be shot) is argus at the hangars
loads of sweating places depending on situation
btw, if your computer tends to lag, phoenix is a pretty good option
not many building, not that many buildings

:D Very useful, I think a map pointing you to Camp Phoenix from port atlantis would make this guide %100 complete.

Woohoo!

VF, thanks for a great guide. I would however like to add my findings which may add to others ability to gather sweat with less failures.

I, as a rule, drag out a health bar from a MOB before I commence sweating. This is done by left-clicking on a MOB and dragging. The resultant bar can be placed anywhere on your screen, with an added benefit of being able to sort the MOB's into 'dry', 'sweating' and 'next' groups. Clicking on the health bar commences concentration and sweating without the hassle of others being in front of you and having a failed sweating attempt. If the MOB you want to sweat happens to be out of range, your avatar will move to the within sweating range distance and then commence concentration.......if you are out-of-range once completed concentration you will however have to manually get into range again. This health bar can also be used while hunting, allowing your avatar to be at the max-range for your weapon before any shots are fired, preventing any wasted ammo. Thanks MA for that.

Cheers.

"Edit"
Camp Phoenix is all but dead these days...Neas on Amethera seems to be the place of choice, besides swamp camp. :D

......and sweat sells for 0.5 to 0.6 pec per bottle now....sad times. Ma needs to make ME more usable and sweat prices will rise.

Enjoy

Last edited:
I can't wait to try it out! Thx U SAVED THE DAY:wtg:

Please check the date. There is currently no mindforce including sweatgathering in EU, and there are no known plans to bring any of it back, except TP-chips.

:mad:Srry IM A N00B:mad:

I don't know anything

With the recent changes in this new release even some of us that have been around for a long time feel the same way!

I am sure sweating will be back, but in the meantime it is the perfect opportunity to explore and find teleporters. Good luck!

Back