The " New" mining since last VU

Only expensive lesson I learned is "Do not throw away life time tracking loads of areas, it will change, and all your efforts are gone".
For the other planets, it's not so bad because it's only a handful of servers. If I want to fully map a server enough for what I need on my maps, it takes about a day.

Caly is obviously the exception. I do plan to be remapping for awhile though before I get back into amped mining. Some areas can surprise you for MU, so it is worth remapping on major updates like this since they're not that often to this degree.

I too have been working on re-mapping, and it definitely takes time. One thing that has disappointed me is that - so far since the update - I have found it difficult to even break a 25% hit rate no matter where I go planetside. I've tried different times of day, amped and unamped, and have been persistent. But at that hit rate, I'm generally dealing with between 85-90% TT return on the regular, with TT returns occasionally as low as 75%.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I used to really enjoy mining because I was fairly confident that I could make a small profit after MU. Since the update, I have lost that confidence :(

I lost interest in mining several years ago...

The profits are just not there anymore, we are talking about a return without markup of about 300% down to 92%. It's sad to watch Project Entropia change into this mess of a system where you can only profitably mine for a few minutes each hour. Pathetic...

Back