the odds ?

Depends how much the player lost crafting really.

As my first global was an Exa and not an Atrox Alpha, I suspect Entropia Tracker doesnt paint the complete picture.

Uhhmm..

Im lost.. what are you pointing to? asking? complaining? praising?

A link to a web page and incomplete sentences...

he's had a good december anyway :)

Uhhmm..

Im lost.. what are you pointing to? asking? complaining? praising?

A link to a web page and incomplete sentences...

Let me translate.

How is it possible that a guy with 40 Agility and 5 other hunting globals on the tracker (lets say it was 10 since the tracker missed half) and 5k PED crafting loot, manages to get a 30k PED hunting HOF, apparently three weeks after starting to play.

Let me translate.

How is it possible that a guy with 40 Agility and 5 other hunting globals on the tracker (lets say it was 10 since the tracker missed half) and 5k PED crafting loot, manages to get a 30k PED hunting HOF, apparently three weeks after starting to play.

cause its all dynamic :rolleyes:

cause its all dynamic :rolleyes:

Well i have no answer just the same question. :confused:

If i weren't so lazy and could speak swedish i would certainly ask the Lotteriinspektionen.

i wish Eron was "dynamic"

Let me translate.

Oh thats easy.... he either dumped a snot load of ped into EU from jump or it is an ava using an existing IP addy to an already uber ava (AKA second, 3rd or more account).. or its an MA employee.

What I was asking is what the entire post was about since I only got the tracker home page as I do not use it.

Saw that when it happened, and it's definitely one of those stupid ridiculous give-all-our-PED-to-a-noob loots that everybody gets all pissed off about.

Saw that when it happened, and it's definitely one of those stupid ridiculous give-all-our-PED-to-a-noob loots that everybody gets all pissed off about.

I wouldn't exactly say noob though.
Proteron Provider are quite a handful most of the time. :eek:

Dynamic is just a word , doesnt mean dynamic then you can get good loot :)

Usualy dynamic means no matter what we do, we will get bad loot...

That is also dynamic. But I dont believe in "dynamic"

the less players we get

the less dynamic it will be in this universe....

Basicly now we have Bubble to controle the dynamic really

Lets just delete our avatars and start new ones :yay:

lol seriously i think these hofs are kinda right place right time type thing. Yes newer people get them... Seems like an ongoing theme, and Long time players seem to continue to get them too. :cool:

Oh thats easy.... he either dumped a snot load of ped into EU from jump or it is an ava using an existing IP addy to an already uber ava (AKA second, 3rd or more account).. or its an MA employee.

What I was asking is what the entire post was about since I only got the tracker home page as I do not use it.

Fair enough just in case somebody else needs it.

What's his chance of getting it?
What's the chance of any team getting a top5 ATH on a new mob in <24 hours of it's implementation?
What's the chance of someone getting an uber SGA discovery/loot within 7 days of making a really successful complaint thread?

next time i will make a drawing

my english sucks, i know :ahh:

Screenies work wonders on topics like this as not all use out of game tools like that.. saves the confusion 8=}}

I wouldn't exactly say noob though.
Proteron Provider are quite a handful most of the time. :eek:

Well he had help.

31k_fap.jpg

first hour of fapping service for this guy, number 1 !!! what else?

Right place, right time. Nothing more to see here...

Incentive programming techniques ...
Fast moving skills balancing quickly from good to bad to uber ....
Release moment of the mob was there ...
Position was correct ...
Lootius did a random beam down ...
That person whined on EF ...
It is Marco on holiday ...
It is only the first, next will be in 2 weeks, but a bit more ...
MA shows noobs can beat ubers, there is a chance ...

Any other reasons I forgot :D

Meant as fun ;)

Atami

hmm, I wonder how many thousands of players have started playing and not got a 30k hof in the first handful of globals.

Well how many "noobies" kill a Proteron Provider ;)
I more suprised over that than the HOF. HOF has nothing to do with the player, is all about the mob. When the mob is done and dead the loot is decided and than it doesn't matter if it is a new player or a player that have played for 5 years who have done the killing.
So you should ask yourseld, is it strange that a Proteron Provider gives away a big HOF? No.

Its simple...normal give-away-to-hook-the-n00b-for ever loot is kind of large hunting HoF or mining tower 4-5 K peds (i am one of such noobs who get pinned by MA by such loot)

I was not much active player my first 2-3 years and after mining tower I get addicted and deposited few hundreds tousands wchich are already in loot pool ;( (no uber for over a year)

In this case ma did same as with me but while that guy started with AMP craft they feeled nice potential of depos from him, so they give him 30K. He will spent them anyway on amp craft and more or less same cash hit another 2 week old ava (or maybe 4-5 of them in less amount).Effect remain same and perfect for MA...another one sign cyrograph.

Back