The only thing that tweaks me....

Goody

Prowler
Society
The Gathering
Bob Goody Kochanski
Sat at a house party with mates and an advert comes on the TV with Mr T promoting WoW and the competition through playing to aquire the limited Mowhawk Grenade......my mate stands up to say i should "game on...whoop whoop", only for me to remind him i'm not (happily) WoW and long time and very into EU.......conversation ends...but the thought is there.

Please....MA could we please generate some general social awareness of our outstanding community and universe.

Those who know me know i'm always with and behind EU.....but please MA common lets promote and build, it's like 'secret squirrel club' atm ....

Best Wishes to you all

Goody

And before anyone starts banging on about how i'm against current MA developments,,,,,i say what i say because i'm EU.....not because i'm anti !!

They may advertise in there home country but not here in the US i"m not sure. It would bring in more players from the US if they would advertise more here. I found EU at MMOsite.com but it was not with an advertisement it was just listed in there game list.

There is no advertisement...................

We kinda' know Neverdie.....

But where are the Hero's, the Legend's and the here - we - goe's.................

Please come'on.....it is easy imho................

Mowhawk grenades suck, everyone in WoW hates them lol. Anyways back on topic. I think MA should fix the game before advertising. Why show a half assed game to the world? People would come by the thousands and quit with equal numbers... MA should fix things and once EU is "presentable" then they should start advertising.

Trouble is it's been a half assed game for a long while now. How do you advertise that?

I saw that ad, and thought the same thing. Advertise.

Mr. T.

I saw Iron Man last night.. Preview before the movie was guess what - THE A-TEAM!

[YOUTUBE]z93AADd2Dpo[/YOUTUBE]

I saw an ad for Entropia Universe, and what was supposed to attract them was the fact that it said it was using CryEngine 2. I don't even recall if it said anything about being RCE or not.

I'm worried that if they advertise globally, we'd have a lot of people coming to play, who don't deposit, and who further lower the loots we end up getting. I have nothing against non-depositors now, but if we'll end up having a lot more 12 year old boys playing to get rich, the loots will suffer. :rolleyes:

Back