Question: The OPAL?

Charlie Gloom

Stalker
Donnie Charlie Gloom
The OPAL seems to be needed for many items to go to tier III and beyond. Is there any confirmation of a mob dropping these post Vu10 or can they be looted at all from crafting? I would really like to tier my emik t10 to tier 3.

I have asked around and cannot find anyone with them that will think about selling piles for under 1000% (need to gather a couple more peds to afford this). Are they that rare? I thought the new upgrade system was suppose to help us upgrade our items not hinder us. and gratz to those that got there hands on these piles early, you did good :cool:

Afaik, crafted drops only, they removed gemstones from loots a while back.

If not, Longu used to drop them back in the day. :)

I thought the new upgrade system was suppose to help us upgrade our items not hinder us.

they said they rebalanced it. perhaps making it so ppl couldn't get opals that didnt participate in item drain is some wierd balancing joke. my MM sure don't mind if you guys can't ever catch it.

hello emeralds, goodbye opals.

they said they rebalanced it. perhaps making it so ppl couldn't get opals that didnt participate in item drain is some wierd balancing joke. my MM sure don't mind if you guys can't ever catch it.

hello emeralds, goodbye opals.

Would be a cruel joke indeed, as I was looking for a 2nd t10 owner to tier mine as I got my gun only a couple weeks before change. Also gratz to you! and little cruel also :laugh::broke:

i got a diamond today from a spider young hof. i'm 100% sure a mob out there loots opals but it may be foul and doesn't look like the chance is high of seeing it the way the foul land/dome owners have their maturities set on youngs for missions.

i know qetesh beefed up the longu land and ive seen ppl hitting longus harder than they have been hit in years. anybody can report a single opal loot other than in crafting?

i got a diamond today from a spider young hof. i'm 100% sure a mob out there loots opals but it may be foul and doesn't look like the chance is high of seeing it the way the foul land/dome owners have their maturities set on youngs for missions.

i know qetesh beefed up the longu land and ive seen ppl hitting longus harder than they have been hit in years. anybody can report a single opal loot other than in crafting?

I will ask around but afaik they haven't dropped... People are still grinding crafting to get them.

Maybe they are hidden away on the lootlist of some obscure mob like aetherex or morsusilex..

I got my opalo from the TT. Some SGA opalos were reported to drop from chickens (not anymore tho).
But you can still found some on auction too. GL!

:silly:

I got my opalo from the TT. Some SGA opalos were reported to drop from chickens (not anymore tho).
But you can still found some on auction too. GL!

:silly:

lol epic...... should go to failblog :D

(they are talking about opals, gems used for tiering... not opalos, the noob rifle :D)

lol epic...... should go to failblog :D

(they are talking about opals, gems used for tiering... not opalos, the noob rifle :D)

not too used to sarcasm are you :laugh:

Back