The Orb has Changed!!

wow, chaos gods!
"You are no challenge. Your skull shall be harvested, and your blood shall paint these halls red. Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skullthrone! " :)
Khorne rulez (wh 40k) :p

Level.

the VU update mentions Big Bulk dmg types too...maybe not a coincidence ?

Nice balls there BTW.

t

This is what happens..

Don't go there! :(

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbn_TAu3HjU[/YOUTUBE]

hahahah looks REALLY EVIL!! and with that music like makes it all cool why cant we have that kind of evil music around the Gateways of hell :p haha looks 100% pure Evil

Dun dun dun..

/sci-fi speculation on

Those big old arm type things coming out of the ground are to focus the magnetic field of Calypso to Harness the power the gravitic anomaly (ie. the orb) (Zero Point Energy anyone? :p) to allow the robot forces to teleport significantly larger forces to Calypso (ie Big Bulk, Warlok assault team. Seg gen 6+ etc) Or maybe even a larger unclassified bot we have yet to encounter. Until the arms activate we may never know...

/sci-fi speculation off

Well.. dunno if im gonna go there till something happens.. but it sure LOOKS cool.

looks like oblivion gate

Shouldn't someone go inside the orb and retrieve the Sigil Stone from the... no wait...

probably another publicity stunt.... oooo oooo ooooooooh another orb and its got tails now oooo.... and then argos are gonna come swarming again and, well no loots.....again :broke: so while all this pans out ill kick back and :coffee: lol

Am I the only one here on Calypso that knows what is happening here?

Come on, people, wake up and smell the coffee... Mother Calypso has been suffering from PMS for ages now... what comes next??

The sad thing is that her cycle seems to last a couple of years... and you thought you had it bad at home with agro from the wife! LOL

Probably going to be the gate to the new planet.............The chinese will be pouring out of it.

This is worse than we thought... what you guys imagined is nothing compared to whats really going to happen.
There will be hundreds of thousand chinese kamikaze orange suited noobs streaming out of those portals looking for your peds.Calypso will fall.

Some light at the end of the tunnel: Seems that MA has gotten the hint about spreading the places for an event a bit more.

:woohoo:

No wait, that's an incoming missile.

:scared:

Tussi

Has anybody tried to teleport on top of it or anything? It might suck you in for all I know. Or shoot the tails maybe, if you have the ped.

May be tied in somewhat with the opening up of space within EU

Then again it could be in the eyes of the Argonauts, the returning of the gods, Maybe they can mine up all the Iron we need ;)

Argo Miner :dance: :woohoo: :dance: Argo Miner

~ Sparkz

Last edited:
Look like some Alien incoming force !! The day after come :D
Or maybe the cryengine need a darker ambiant lights to turn on old computer :laugh:

well the weirdest thing about it all is when i opened my map i discovered some new black spots.
Aiaiai whats gonna hppen.

We all just have to wait and see it sure all has a reason.

PINK!

oooOOOoooOOOooo

well the weirdest thing about it all is when i opened my map i discovered some new black spots.

Hey Pink,

Are these black spots referring to the Orbs you've already visited?

(I'm VERY curious--and of course, stuck at work atm)

Daniel

Back