The PLongu Round Up Event - Registration Thread

Scott DoctorH Joel

Billy Jean Ruby :silly2: coming up

register pls

This event has been canceled as of June 19, 2014 at 07:00 EU Time​
Please see information at the bottom of the original post for more information​

***Results and Cancelation Information***
First and foremost, this event was a VERY bad idea on my part. It ran for a little less than 2 days and I am already in the hole quite a bit of PED. Oh well, boo hoo. I will be paying as promised for all globals up until June 19, 2014 at 07:00 EU time. I will be modifying this event very soon to be more balanced. Also, I will not be accepting mining globals in the next event -- that's really what caused this event to end early. I will list the winners and how much they are owed once I am able to access all of the LA info on EntropiaLife (waiting for the credits to be applied to my account). Should be less than 1 day from now. Thank you everyone for participating, sorry I had to end this MUCH earlier than I had hoped.

damn miners ;-) ... i was about to finish my Allo and Plongu Iron missions... :-/ now i only got like 125 ped from the 5 globals ... was a nice Event.

Why not let it run for hunting only ?

This event has been canceled as of June 19, 2014 at 07:00 EU Time​
Please see information at the bottom of the original post for more information​

I knew it I'm a real hunter threat but not so much to cause canceling an event right after my registration :laugh:

+rep for honoring your word even though the math worked out bad for you.
Hopefully it didn't hurt you too badly.

Why not let it run for hunting only ?

I think that this would probably be a good idea, perhaps check around what the other LA owners award per global and base your prizes something similar, they have probably got the math figured out. (check akoz and BIG events)

It was fun until it lasted. I burned first time several level 13 amps and one terra amp 10. Don't know if I have ever again chance to do this kind of mining runs again. I think I got almost 20 globals including one HOF but I am lucky if I even made breakeven because of high MU of bigger amps. :yup:

Thanks for honoring the globals. To be fair, everyone I spoke to said the same thing: Wise to only award global bonuses to Plongu.

Good luck with your next event - short events with good prizes are a big draw.

The results have been posted! Check the original post to see what you are owed. Add me on EU to get paid! Thank you again for participating and stay tuned for Version 2.0 of the Bakunawa Island Round Up Event!

Back