The Popcorn thread!!!

Soooo.... it's friday.

Cancelled all my plans for tonight. Instead, I'll be drinking beer and following this thread, so you guys better keep going.

You and beer... hide your Gold card, otherwise we might see new ATH tomorrow.

... who stole my vanilla pudding red chili popcorn ?? :cry:

sorry I took it out of the fridge ;( You can have it back, it might take a couple days though... XD

Soooo.... it's friday.

Cancelled all my plans for tonight. Instead, I'll be drinking beer and following this thread, so you guys better keep going.

1OvdB8S.gif

sorry I took it out of the fridge ;( You can have it back, it might take a couple days though... XD

You better hurry up, sir :ninja:

And make sure you return it with a bottle of delicious hot taco sauce :cool:

You better hurry up, sir :ninja:

And make sure you return it with a bottle of delicious hot taco sauce :cool:

well I said a couple of days cause i already ate it.... sure i can get a bottle of TacoTuesday sauce :p just need to find him and sweat him a bit XD

Need Drama for the day?

Woke up this morning
Found Gold Card reader wasn't working -- again (Second Time)
Had some coffee
Went to Batteries Plus to have the batteries replaced
They told me it was broken and was shorting out
Got back home to think what to do
Took it upon myself to find out what was wrong
Looked for small screw driver
Opened reader to find they forgot to put old batteries back in reader
Looked up on internet to see what batteries were needed
Had more coffee
Mel on Skype gave me link to how to guide (which I already found) but did give me tip on the right way to put batteries in reader (wasn't sure about the +/-)
attachment.php

(Mel showed me his reader)
Had more coffee
went back out to buy batteries at local Fred Mayer's
when I got back home thought about how much coffee I had and if I could do the job
cleaned up reader a bit
Put new batteries in reader to see what was wrong
Sure enough reader was 'shorting' out. (not turning on)
Cleaned reader
put batteries back in
still 'shorting out'
took reader completely apart and cleaned every inch of it with compressed air (bottle type)
Had more coffee
tried to put reader back together with shaky hands
when done took reader back to computer room
looked at reader for a bit
tested to see if reader would work
IT DID!!!
logged back into game and told everyone
(forgot to stream it all)

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Am I the only one that thinks it is crazy that you saved the box the reader came in for however many years it's been since you got the card?

I swear you are Vork from The Guild.

Editted: I don't know why I wrote Borg before...borg was the name of one of my first D&D characters I still have the sheet from when I was like 8 years old somewhere. I was looking through them sometime in the last year...now I am trying to remember where they are...

Last edited:
well I said a couple of days cause i already ate it.... sure i can get a bottle of TacoTuesday sauce :p just need to find him and sweat him a bit XD

For tacotuesday sauce, you need to give him a reverse tug.

He always grapefruits his man.

And I use your grapefruit to grapefruit my pinky....because the hole is the right size...get it? Cuz my pinky is a finger...the smallest one...you get it? HA! WOOOOOAH! SNAP!

And I use your grapefruit to grapefruit my pinky....because the hole is the right size...get it? Cuz my pinky is a finger...the smallest one...you get it? HA! WOOOOOAH! SNAP!

The wise man does at once what the fool does finally.

Am I the only one that thinks it is crazy that you saved the box the reader came in for however many years it's been since you got the card?

I swear you are Borg from The Guild.

I've still got the box and the padded envelope it came in. :D

My Card, Reader, Box and Padded Envelope still work though.

You youngsters dont know how to look after things! :smoke:

i don't have a reader and card yet 0.o but will definitely look after the stuff it comes in :D like i did with my pentium 4 cpu:p

still got the box it came in, and the cpu is in the box to after many years :D

borg1.jpg

on topic; once saw an ingame team name called "visa tuttarna så får du popcorn!"... :tongue2:

i saw that yea i have noticed multiple popcorn teams during migration

I got myself A big bag o popcorn at the local supermarket (the sweet ones) (i don't like the salt ones) man time for lots af movies or lots of entropy universe... would need an automated popcorn feeder though for playing eu as i need both hands ! :D and a set of eyes to

I got myself A big bag o popcorn at the local supermarket (the sweet ones) (i don't like the salt ones) man time for lots af movies or lots of entropy universe... would need an automated popcorn feeder though for playing eu as i need both hands ! :D and a set of eyes to

Man! you would be Happier than Paul Revere with a Cell Phone!

I am happier than a fox in a whorehouse about the level requirements for armor!

I am happier than a fox in a whorehouse about the level requirements for armor!

I think you mean happier than a fox in a HENHOUSE.. because I'm not sure how happy a fox would be in a whorehouse....

Found any armors with a req yet?

I thinks its just set to "no" until MA figures out the level requirements for them all, and we can finally stop getting screwed by decaying armor!

I am happier than the color blue after MA remade the loader screens!!:yay:

I am happier than the color blue after MA remade the loader screens!!:yay:

That is good, but no one has earned my rep....... :(:(:(

Tupac - Lyric King
Biggie -Flow King
Eminem - Rhyme King
Dr. Dre - Beat King
Rick Ross - Burger king

:spam:

ohhhh.... you have done it now!

There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.

(+rep to whoever can draw the connection here)

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.

Back