The postively most awsome anime i eva seen

C4n

Guardian
Society
Skillin' Villains
Craig C0nflikt Nelsom
Yes i have comcast digital cable and if any of you have it then you know the wonders of ON DEMAND well i was coasting through the anime network section when i seen a new cartoon called Gantz, gantz is so amazingly awsome i went out and bought the dvds omg everyone watch gantz

I have been watching a lot of Shaman King and Full Metal Alchemist lately. I can't wait to see Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children though.

How old are you ? :D

The only Anime i have ever seen was by Friends and its called. Titans AE

Was nice Effects but i can't say im addicted by Animes at all. I like more Stuff like Simpsons or South Park. God i love that black Humor. What is Gnantz ?

R4tt3xx said:
I have been watching a lot of Shaman King and Full Metal Alchemist lately. I can't wait to see Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children though.

Final Fantasy 7 the film? I've seen Final Fantasy: Spirits Within (and thought it was awesome) but I didnt know there were loads of em. :)

Anime rocks. :)
But I have only seen

Love Hina (all episods)
Hikaru No Go (all episods)
AppleSeed (movie)
Akira (movie)
And some other that I dont remember.

Blood: The Last Vampire

Is teh pr0n

The classics yes are obviously Akira if you havent seen it, watch it.

Spirited away is also amazing.

Ulti - Final Fantasy is a series of games which started back on the Jap version of the NES.

there have been many Final Fantasy games, including Crystal Chronicles, FFI through to FFX as standalone console RPG games. Number 7 is by far the greatest game of all time.

FFXI is an online RPG and quite recent also.

Final Fantasy the Spirits within was a CGI movie which i quite liked but wasnt exactly what i was hoping for.

Advent Children is a CGI movie based shortly after the end of Final Fantasy VII the game on PC and PS.

Check this - Advent Children

It looks awesome! :D

Look up Gantz its amazing like its the next akira/dbz(uncut)/vampirehunter d
its just like great i can't even explain.

one anime thats also stupid and kiddish but i still watched the whole series was angelic layer that show was sorta cool.

Best cartoon on tv is Justice league unlimited.

Kalashi said:
The classics yes are obviously Akira if you havent seen it, watch it.

Spirited away is also amazing.

Ulti - Final Fantasy is a series of games which started back on the Jap version of the NES.

there have been many Final Fantasy games, including Crystal Chronicles, FFI through to FFX as standalone console RPG games. Number 7 is by far the greatest game of all time.

FFXI is an online RPG and quite recent also.

Final Fantasy the Spirits within was a CGI movie which i quite liked but wasnt exactly what i was hoping for.

Advent Children is a CGI movie based shortly after the end of Final Fantasy VII the game on PC and PS.

Check this - Advent Children

It looks awesome! :D

hehe.. I haven't played the older Final Fantasy games. I started playing Final Fantasy from 7 onwards.... hmm actually, I've only played 7,8 and 9. The storylines are great, I loved the adventure of them all.

I'm a big fan of those games (hence my nickname online)...
I've been ultimababe since I started coming online (must be about 6 years now :dunno: )

'ultima' = not from Ultima Online (as a lot of people assume). It's from the 'Ultima' Magic Attack in Final Fantasy games :D

And I just saw the trailer for FF7: Advent Children last night... it looks awesome... dunno whether to go to the cinema to see it or just wait for it to 'appear' on my PC :tongue2: (kids in cinemas annoy me :cussing: )

ultimababe said:
hehe.. I haven't played the older Final Fantasy games. I started playing Final Fantasy from 7 onwards.... hmm actually, I've only played 7,8 and 9. The storylines are great, I loved the adventure of them all.

I'm a big fan of those games (hence my nickname online)...
I've been ultimababe since I started coming online (must be about 6 years now :dunno: )

'ultima' = not from Ultima Online (as a lot of people assume). It's from the 'Ultima' Magic Attack in Final Fantasy games :D

And I just saw the trailer for FF7: Advent Children last night... it looks awesome... dunno whether to go to the cinema to see it or just wait for it to 'appear' on my PC :tongue2: (kids in cinemas annoy me :cussing: )

Maxed out Ultima+All+Ultima+Quad :eek:

That's one meaty attack :vampire:

I have been watching anime since I was very young :)
The first anime I ever saw on TV was DragonBall ( where Goku is still little :) ), dubbed in French though.
I loved it! :D

The french people on this forum surely will remember Club Dorothée :D
Other anime ( worth mentioning ) they had on their program were City Hunter ( Nicky Larson in french ), DragonBall Z ( came later ), Wing Man ( dunno the japanese title ),Hokuto No Ken ( Ken le survivant ), Saint Seiya( Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque ),Sailor Moon,...

Currently I'm reading/watching Naruto, it rocks !

Anime movies worthwhile imo :
- Mononoke Hime
- Spirited Away ( has been mentioned )
- Akira ( of course )
- Ghost in the Shell ( 2 is almost out I think )
- Samurai X ( Battousai ) ( also a serie )
- Ninja Scroll
- Appleseed
- Vampire Hunter D ( has been mentioned )
- Jin-Roh the wolf Brigade
- ... I probably forgot some

Akira and GiTS are probably the best anime I have seen. Still waiting for the video store to stock GiTS 2: Innocence, but i doubt that will happen. Also the GiTS Stand Alone Complex series is pretty sweet. Ninja Scroll Resurrection was pretty wicked as well. I really need to get back into anime though, I know there are some others out there that are badass.

Kalashi said:
Check these out for old times sake ;)

old times sake?!

cecil and kain!

rosa and rydia!

the barons red wing airships!

parom and polom!

golbez, FuSoYa, and METEO!

thats oldschool ff. ;)

i edit'ed my previous post.. but then decided against it.

final fantasy nostalgia deserves its own post, ill leave it unmolested.

as for the naruto fan earlier in this thread.. *kancho*

read this.. heh an american english teacher in japan

Well i got to agree that Akira was one of the first Anime that i saw and i bought it as soon as i could. I also love the City Hunter series, Like he says in the movies :" Nookie never lies " :silly2: . I have to say the Final Fantasy series along with Breath of Fire and WildArms are some of the games that i think have very good anime potential and also have good side movies in the game.
Right now i watch Princess Monoke once in a while when it comes on tv, also One Piece and Shaman King once in a while... it's not cuz i'm 23 that the saturday comics have to stop :) I say once a kid always a kid :) helps to stay young at heart.

Well to all those anime lovers out there i say heads up and keep on watching.
And for all those who work in the anime and manga industrie, keep it up, you always amaze us with something new :)

Greetz

:eek: Wow you people are freaks i just wanted you to look out for a show not tell me how big geeks you are we are all geeks adults playing this online game :p (i'm not an adult btw) you people make me sick *Stalks off*

J/k

C4n said:
:eek: Wow you people are freaks i just wanted you to look out for a show not tell me how big geeks you are we are all geeks adults playing this online game :p (i'm not an adult btw) you people make me sick *Stalks off*

J/k

:nana: :loco:

all i have to say :)

Greetz

Back