Info: The Prophecy - 2 Year Anniversary

Goody

Prowler
Society
The Gathering
Bob Goody Kochanski
I’m happy to announce the 2 year anniversary of the formation of The Prophecy, on the 6th July.

I’d like to pass on my sincere regards and respect to our members, past and present in making and shaping it into such a great society to be involved with.

I’d also like to extend my best wishes to all our friends within the Entropian Universe.

I'm currently on an EU break atm (moving house, new ISP, lots of ballache !), however i know our members will be celebrating, so watch the HOF board !

Good Luck and Best Wishes to you all, here’s to another year of The Prophecy

As a former member , Cheers to all the members of the Prophecy and happy anniversary:beerchug:

Good Luck with the move, hope you've not dropped too many boxes :ahh:

Happy Birthday to The Prophecy

Get Back in game ASAP, if only to give Nori a lift killing those Trox's.

Woot Woot Grats Goody very nice work m8 been a long time since we shared a soc tag and glad to see things have worked well for you! Good luck on the move and hope to see you back in game soon!!

Woot!!! Heres to a fantastic Soc!!! :beerchug: Thank you Goody for providing a warm and welcoming society for us to experience. May there be many more years for us to celebrate!! :dance:

Congratulations Prophecy!

I was wondering the other day where you had gotten to Goody me old mucker! Good to see you back man, good luck with moving. Happy Birthday Prophecy a great bunch of rapscallions! :D

All the best,

Jamhot

Cheerio The Prophecy - you folks are a real nice bunch of people!

I hope your anniversary hunts will have something special in store :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!
:birthday::birthday::dunce::dunce::beerchug:

Back