The Real impact of Weapon MU

More efficiency ensures more return. Luck is not really a factor on long term.
Active and very efficient hunters never rely on the HOFs to do well on med term.

For me turning point when I switched from L to UL (a ranked scorpion) and also I started tracking and seeing steady returns and breaking even so early in the game got me from very casual to .. more active hunting style :D
I remember these ranked scorpion days hunting caps for shrooms, good times :)

Looter is new to me, do we have guide anywhere on best way to increase looter? I did quick search and didn't find anything definitive.
Harvesting is great for looter gains relative to PED burn. Takes a bit of time tho.

Reactions: Mac
Looter is new to me, do we have guide anywhere on best way to increase looter? I did quick search and didn't find anything definitive.
Welcome back, Mac, good to see you around! :)
Check my sig for some useful links related to loot 2.0 :)

I remember these ranked scorpion days hunting caps for shrooms, good times :)
Those were the days!! :love:

Harvesting is great for looter gains relative to PED burn. Takes a bit of time tho.
Thanks, will check it out.
Welcome back, Mac, good to see you around! :)
Check my sig for some useful links related to loot 2.0 :)

Those were the days!! :love:
Thanks! Great to see how you've grown. Will check the links.

The Looter, the profession is the opposite to any Hunter professions. The more HP has a mob compared to a lower level, the more it gives you to Looter. Because the profession rises when you take the spoils... and because you spend more on kill, that is, you take less of Hunter's experience, the chance of raising Looter increases.

Looter skilling is almost like Evade skilling, mostly depends by general skills, so check its secondary skills.

So biggest mobs or mid balanced HP/Lvl mobs + scanning each mob... Analysys reward from the Codex... will give you best result. Harvesting is boring, codex rewards gives more.

Looks like someone did test and Int is Attribute to the Looter professions, so i took always Int when i can. Not sure about this one, but i trust it... because it is in internet.

If you go to the Jellyzone on Toulan it doesn't take too much time at all. There's an entire forest up in the northwest corner of the map there that spawns harevestable trees every few minutes. It's insane how Mindark allowed the Monria team to do that and let poor ol Next Island have not a single tree anywhere on the planet.

So... if you can keep 10% higher efficiency than a UL gun with L at 100.7% total mu spent (gun at 120% and decay of amp+ammo total 100.7) it would be just as good to run L?

Back