The Rental Service of Legends! Provided by Xanato Kaso and Co.

Happy item owner and returning customer of Xanato's Rental service here. So far, so good. Reliable and trustworthy, never a hiccup and always paid in full. Excited for the next one!
Thank you for using my service!

Another rental period done and next is underway. Very pleased with all business conducted with Xanato so far, and hoping to get more involved in this!

Another rental period done and next is underway. Very pleased with all business conducted with Xanato so far, and hoping to get more involved in this!
Thank you for your continued support! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Great service and to absolute recommend for anyone that plans to level up quickly!

Updating thread for new mayhem rules!!! Still open for business, just working changing the layout due to the new category system!!!

MA really gave you the stick this time. Not the carrot. Well as with anything in life, adapt & overcome. GL with your new layout m8.

MA really gave you the stick this time. Not the carrot. Well as with anything in life, adapt & overcome. GL with your new layout m8.
Thank you for the kind words. I am grateful I had all of summer migration to learn to work in a Non-Mayhem environment. So I did adapt a rental system not designed around mayhem. Sadly, I won't be able to continue with my original mission in the same manner, but I will still endeavor to make competing in mayhem cost efficient and easier for players. Thankfully, most of the value of gear I own is in rings and not in weapons aside from the weapons I personally competed in (Sadly I never won 1st after 3 years of trying) and growing my inventory for newer developing players. I did however make my first purchase of a a 'High-End Weapon' being a Slugstorm T9 for the rental fund which even outside of mayhem is of high desirability for use.

I am wounded, but I will recover and come back stronger, and (Slight Flex here), I have the largest inventory of high tiered items available for rent. What is on my thread is only a portion of my inventory as I was waiting for the new updates before I put in any real work updating things in-case I had to rebuild the entire thread. I am looking forward to the challenge, and as always will deliver Legendary Customer Service to players!!!

Mayhem is here! Gear up and farm those tokens! Several more rentals successful under the care of Xanato. Lots more to come :)

This is such a great initiative that I've invested in Xanato's investment fund. Enjoying the numbers rising each day, staying ahead of other investments like AUD. Loving it!

Fully recommend Xanato's service
Doing great things.
Will use again for sure

Sorry for not keeping this post up to date. I was hospitalized at the beginning of December and had my
gallbladder removed. However I was able to keep the service going thanks to my backup plans for these exact situations. I am still in hospital and probably have another surgery upcoming, but rentals are still available. The best way to reach me is on the forums or on discord at Xanato Kaso#5509.

Sorry for not keeping this post up to date. I was hospitalized at the beginning of December and had my
gallbladder removed. However I was able to keep the service going thanks to my backup plans for these exact situations. I am still in hospital and probably have another surgery upcoming, but rentals are still available. The best way to reach me is on the forums or on discord at Xanato Kaso#5509.

Hope you get well soon.

Ive been renting out my lp-40 perf (now sold) and argo claw weak (currently selling) through the service, which have given quite a lot of revenue during mayhem and some inbetween. Can highly recommend the service! Also dividents on shares have been good.

Bumping up. Mayhem is near ending anyone need some last minute gear?

They clearly did :)

More rentals completed more ongoing! Month and year coming to an end. Looking forward to the final numbers :)

Updated a lot of weapons and the format. Still a lot of work to go. Collateral values may be out of date.

in case this is still aktiv I give you a BUMP

I am back from my short hiatus. Please post or pm if you wish to rent an item or have questions. We have recently added a lot of chips to the service, and there is also the pathfinder available as well!!

Updated with easter mayhem times and dates!!!

I had invested some money in the fund. (got my shares as partial payment for an item) And i can say, Xan is an absolutely fair and friendly guy. I got my dividends, i got my money back, and he offers a great service to make ingame stuff available to everyone. Absolutely recommended.

Last edited:
Bump For Mini Mayhem and Merry Mayhem!!!

A satisfied customer. Felt comfortable with the collateral loan and no issues occurred with the return.

Happy Anniversary Entropia!!! 20% off 20 Days on every item!!!

I was invested in the fund for 6 months. My investment earned roughly 10% over that time period.

When I wanted to test out some gear, I was able to use my investment as collateral to do so.

There was no shortage of items to choose from and when I requested a withdraw it was promptly provided.

The overall experience was great. I would recommend anyone wanting to have their PED working for them earning a return while not having it locked up in markup take a look at this opportunity.

Back