the scamming forum

FrankMonkey

Alpha
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Frank Monkey Black
I was reading the thread about Nervana. Bloody awful stuff that. The thought did cross my mind that maybe this scamming forum should not be buried in the noobs corner, as scamming is something that can hit both noobs and old players just the same way. I haven't been playing long, so maybe there is a reason it is a sub-forum of the noobs corner, but does anyone agree that maybe this important problem warrants a top-level forum?

what thread about him is that you refer to sir ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the one now. Wow, that is some crap right there.

Well should probaly be moved, but still noobs should be aware of the tyes of scams so if they come here they see scamming word and jump to it.

Maybe the scammer are refers to the scammers as noobs? Even if they really arent in 'game' terms.

I think it should be noted that the noobies are most fragile indeed, and once you get scammed youll watch out like mad after that. Like x amount of my friends have told me, dont lend out stuff.

If the person still beggs after you clearly say no, then ask for collateral or drop them as your friend :)

Ive had my stuff scammed away, tt`ed and even SOLD for proffit and then givven back to me in ped value. This is once crazy world, shame you cant be nice to everyone.

Back