FYI: The Second "5Ped per 1000 bottles" Sweat Drive swamped!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Thats right! 121468 Bottles of sweat purchased today! It started slow, a few players selling and then a line grew..

I had to unload once when I reached 765kg! Came out and took more, but the 500Ped soon dried up, but the line kept growing! I did what I could, but ran out of Ped to meet the demand. Sorry guys!

To mention but a few names, Rydeen, Contessa, Zanto, Marilyn, Tsunade, Pef, Anteri, Rima, Saga, Serina, Zletaka, SpOOk, Qayyus, Decebel, Ore, Uther, Angel, Starbug, Udia and Billy great work sweating, it will pay off in the end!

Cheers
Bjorn

To mention but a few names, Rydeen, Contessa, Zanto, Marilyn, Tsunade, Pef, Anteri, Rima, Saga, Serina, Zletaka, SpOOk, Qayyus, Decebel, Ore, Uther, Angel, Starbug, Udia and Billy great work sweating, it will pay off in the end!

Cheers
Bjorn

well done!

Zanto probably make good money on the resale :)

Three cheers to Bjorn.....you must spread more rep...blah blah...

I love that you do this! Really helps the newbies, but if resellers and experienced players are selling to you its like giving you a kick in the balls :(

I wouldn't use this service even though I got loads of sweat to get rid of, cause I don't feel like a newbie cause I got way more knowledge about this game than my current skills might tell the world :D

Edit: most spread more blah blah blah :(

damn, missed you again :(

When's the next one?

Hi just wondering if u r going to do another sweat drive i didn't have enough sweat before but now i have 2.5 k and im still working on it!!!! It's awesome that ur doing this, newbies like me like the game more because of people like u!!! Thanks!!!

Hi just wondering if u r going to do another sweat drive i didn't have enough sweat before but now i have 2.5 k and im still working on it!!!! It's awesome that ur doing this, newbies like me like the game more because of people like u!!! Thanks!!!

Seeing the numbers of new players queued up I think I may need some sponsorship to help cover the costs next time. I suspect I could have collected another 100K of bottles if I had more Ped.
I did my best to scan the new players for low skills, lag issues didnt allow my scanner to work everytime however. If a re-seller snuck in, well I would rely on other players there to point them out.

I will aim to hold another sweat drive in January, I am open to sponsorship from Landowners if possible, maybe a second player to cover Neas.

Cheers
Bjorn

well done!

Zanto probably make good money on the resale :)

Ridiculous who are you white?, all sweat i sold is sweat I SWEATED.
and then i helped other noobs and spread the word.

Thx again Few Scares was much appreciated event for us new players

o that was you mass healing yesterday at Nea's place.
nice Neo from the Matrix look

Good Job!

Supremecy Reigns. Honor. Integrity. Valor. Strength.

I think I will change my society status with yours to friendly. This sort of activity is needed to help keep EU vibrant. At least until MA can include a few more BPs with sweat (which is what ND is trying to do, I believe).

When will you be doing your next Drive? The Death Lords will contribute 50 PED to the next drive.

Supremecy Reigns. Honor. Integrity. Valor. Strength.

I think I will change my society status with yours to friendly. This sort of activity is needed to help keep EU vibrant. At least until MA can include a few more BPs with sweat (which is what ND is trying to do, I believe).

When will you be doing your next Drive? The Death Lords will contribute 50 PED to the next drive.

Thanks for that DeathEmperor. Looking around Jan 16th at this stage. I will keep you posted

Cheers
Bjorn

I support this cause!

If this is true, then I'm sorry.
Just before this, you buying sweat at newbies in swamp camp on 2ped/k.

If this is true, then I'm sorry.
Just before this, you buying sweat at newbies in swamp camp on 2ped/k.
Though I've never seen Zanto doing this, I hope for your sake Zanto that this isnt true as I helped you out yesterday, I know jay wouldnt be happy about it either :(.

Dont care about the accusation mate :) Gl in the future :p

Though I've never seen Zanto doing this, I hope for your sake Zanto that this isnt true as I helped you out yesterday, I know jay wouldnt be happy about it either :(.

its not true i dont know this guy at all and even as i sweated at nea's fert yesterday he was saying this stuff. i think he has me confused with someone else perhaps a similar looking name

I had a question about this sweat drive. I have a about 18k in sweat, and am continuing to sweat as much as I can. I am pretty broke, and my ped card is near empty. I am however, a lvl 24 BLP sniper lvl 20 BLP dmg. I am also a lvl 5 sweat gatherer, and rising. I have been sweating for the last week nonstop, and plan to continue to do so until I have enough sweat to go on a hunt again.

Because of my level, am I ineligible to sell my sweat to you for 5 ped per K when you do this sweat drive again?

Thank you for your time,

- Sam

Im a noob and i was wandering how much would u give for 200 Sweat

Im a noob and i was wandering how much would u give for 200 Sweat
Well if he was offering 5peds for 1000 how much would 200 be? 1ped. :)

this is awesome! ty so much for being willing to help the noobs. ive been playing for 4 days and dont deposit so this would be a great help. unfortunatley for me i am out on the 16th. if you happen to read this and i can hit you up the day after i have 1.5k sweat now and hope to have 2-3k by then. if not you are still a great help to the community and thank you again.

I had a question about this sweat drive. I have a about 18k in sweat, and am continuing to sweat as much as I can. I am pretty broke, and my ped card is near empty. I am however, a lvl 24 BLP sniper lvl 20 BLP dmg. I am also a lvl 5 sweat gatherer, and rising. I have been sweating for the last week nonstop, and plan to continue to do so until I have enough sweat to go on a hunt again.

Because of my level, am I ineligible to sell my sweat to you for 5 ped per K when you do this sweat drive again?

Thank you for your time,

- Sam

I actually had the same question. I have a high agility due to attaining the tps by foot (the hard way), and by getting killed a bunch. What if you're an honest sweater trying to build momentum?

I feel like just because you're an EU n00b doesn't mean you're necessarily an honest n00b. The EU community has been pretty good about finding the re-sellers and keeping them out, I'm not understanding why honest sweaters with more experience are shut out.

Back