The Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L) Blueprint (L)

Is the Blueprint valued justified or unjustified?

• Justified

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Unjustified

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Worth more

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Worth less

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters

Ze-Tomb Raider

Marauder
Society
-TAO- [First Circle]
Tommygun Ze-Tomb Raider
The VTOL Vehicle.
Currently on Auction there is a Blueprint for it.
67 Clicks. Limited. SB & BO of 16,750 PED (2.5 Million %).

Currently at time of posting the cheapest Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L) is 1,195 PED Buyout.
According to a friend, the average success rate in crafting is 1/2.4 or 41.67%.
So, factoring this in, how well priced is this Blueprint?

Well, at 41.67%, you can make 27-28 Vehicles ON AVERAGE with this Blueprint.
Now, what price to sell them at?
950 PED sounds decent, under all market price.
That means your return would be 25,650 - 26,600 PED.
Your ROI % would be ~153-158%. You would profit 8900 - 9850PED.

So the pricing on this blueprint looks to be fairly decent.
Lets look at the materials.

4x Frigulite Ingot
3x Ares Powder
3x Chair Frame
3x Basic Vehicle Servo

Now the markup of each of these items.

Frigulite Ingot, 111% (Week) - 115% (Day).
Ares Powder, 118% (Week) - 125% (Day).
Chair Frame, 111% (Week) - 112% (Day).
Basic Vehicle Servo, 1622% (Week) - 1873% (Day).

Ok, so the cost/click would come to (Mu = (Week x Day)/2),
(4x(0.36x1.13))+(3x(0.52x1.21))+(3x(0.40x1.11))+(3x(0.28x17.45))

Which equals roughly, 19.50/Click PED.

So 67 clicks would cost you roughly, 1,306.82 PED.

So concluding, Your total cost for 67 Clicks and buying this Blueprint would be
16,750+1,306.82 = 18,056.82 PED.

Back to possible returns, you would craft maybe 22 - 33 of these things. (Again, maybe/possibly, not dead set)

At a cheap (relatively :rolleyes:) price of 950 PED per Vehicle, you'll be looking at 20,900 - 31,350 PED Return.
So that would be 116 - 164% ROI. 16 - 64% or 2,843.18 - 13,293.18 PED Profit.

That's quite a large variation, but also quite a large return at these values.
You could sell vehicles for more or for less. You could buy the Materials for more or less.

This is what I have come up with for the justified, or unjustified, pricing of the Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L) Blueprint (L) currently on auction with 67 Clicks at 16,750 (2.5 Mil %) SB & BO.

What do YOU think?

Last edited:
Are you earning commission on that BP when it sells , Tommy ? :laugh:

jay :)

Is this your Bp or someone Else's?

How did I know you would make this into a thread? :D. Well I voted Justified, prices on mats may now fluctuate due to you posting the buyers proposed profits :laugh:. Boy is he going to be cheesed off or what? :wtg: ;)

Those calculations only take into account the hype of the first days. The vehicles will be a lot cheaper in a couple of weeks. So, only worth that much if you craft all of them now and find a lot of people with more ped than patience to sell them right now.

Don't like the price? Wait a couple of weeks.

Those calculations only take into account the hype of the first days. The vehicles will be a lot cheaper in a couple of weeks. So, only worth that much if you craft all of them now and find a lot of people with more ped than patience to sell them right now.

Very true.
These calculations take into account that you start crafting immediately and sell fast.
At current prices, 950 PED looks like a relatively decent price for one of these vehicles.

As soon as I get a few more BP's (enough to affect the market) I'll be dropping them on auction for 5000%. There's absolutely no good reason why people should have to pay what crafters are charging for the aircraft. I realize that crafters charge what they charge cus the BP's are INSANE!

Couple more BP's and we'll fix the issue for the end line consumer.

Greed affects the market in a negative way just as much as "Nerf's" do.

Menace

As soon as I get a few more BP's (enough to affect the market) I'll be dropping them on auction for 5000%. There's absolutely no good reason why people should have to pay what crafters are charging for the aircraft. I realize that crafters charge what they charge cus the BP's are INSANE!

Couple more BP's and we'll fix the issue for the end line consumer.

Greed affects the market in a negative way just as much as "Nerf's" do.

Menace

I agree 100% actually.
The price on vehicles and the Blueprints for them is over the top, insane.

All the best to you Menace, hope you do find some of the Blueprints. :thumbup:

Couple more BP's and we'll fix the issue for the end line consumer. Greed affects the market in a negative way just as much as "Nerf's" do.
Here here, you got my vote :)

Since this is about discussing the market price of an item, the thread has been moved to the PriceCheck section.

prices will go down in few days..and anyway..the bp is atm at his maximum markup posible..at almost 800-900ped/succes...so....the seller will loose anyway if he ressel and ressel again and again the bp.. I think in few hours 10-12..alive will craft himself.

prices will go down in few days..and anyway..the bp is atm at his maximum markup posible..at almost 800-900ped/succes...so....the seller will loose anyway. I think in few hours 10-12..alive will craft himself.

Ofocurse the price will go down, it flows with the hype and want of the item. And ofcourse the seller would lose, if it was sold for how much you could possibly make (lower end) there would be no point selling it (or buying it!).
He already has a couple on Auction at the moment anyway. :silly2:

Only the first 30 or so idiots will pay 1000 PED for this thing. The next 20 idiots will pay 800 PED, then the next 20 idiots will pay 600 PED. The demand for the first 30 idiots has already been met, so the price of this flying craft will be in free fall until it's under 500 PED.

This is just my oppinion, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

u missed out a bit of metal res that u need to get them to full tt:D

I'm thinking I will wait till they cost about 130 ped to buy, the VTOL's that is.

If many do that with me, it's hard to sell those machines. Eventually buying it for 16K ped may bite you in the ass if the MU drops gigantically in a short while.

A Saehr.. err Hummer-BP from not long ago in the same situation comes to mind.

considering i find most prices of this particular seller (compared to market situation and other offers) too high, i voted for unjustified

gotta be consequent ;)

Only the first 30 or so idiots will pay 1000 PED for this thing. The next 20 idiots will pay 800 PED, then the next 20 idiots will pay 600 PED. The demand for the first 30 idiots has already been met, so the price of this flying craft will be in free fall until it's under 500 PED.

This is just my oppinion, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

All you would need is the first 30 idiots.

About the metal res, I purposely left it out.

why was that

I felt it was a cost that wasn't necessary for the majority of calculations.
It's easily factored in. Also you don't have to use res.

... only worth that much if you craft all of them now and find a lot of people with more ped than patience ...

Agreed there are only a few people who are willing and can afford to buy these things... Justifying that value against the fame, kudos, bragging rights and publicity they get for having one and sharing the experience.

Only the first 30 or so idiots will pay 1000 PED for this thing.

Some of the very first VTOLs sold at BUYOUT for up to 1800 PED

u missed out a bit of metal res that u need to get them to full tt:D

Easily factored in, but still needs to be pointed out (+ rep)

---- And Now My 2 Pec ----

These figures are based on the current MU prices from in game data... They do not include the Res, full TT or Blueprint costs, just the materials.

• The cost per attempt on making a Mk1 Car is 28.52 (5 different vehicle components, 2 others and Iron).
  • The cost per attempt on making a Mk1 VTOL is 19.50 (Frig, Ares and vehicle components).
  • The cost per attempt on making a Mk1 Hover is 21.43 PED (mostly Ores - Lyst and Melchi).
  • The cost per attempt on making a Mk1 Boat is 23.41 PED (belkar, oil and components).
According to that the VTOL should be the cheapest. Valk's sell for around 80 PED.

BUT... Everything will depend on the drop rate of these BPs

Last edited:
I felt it was a cost that wasn't necessary for the majority of calculations.
It's easily factored in. Also you don't have to use res.

if you didn't use res wouldn't you need to craft it on condition making your 1/2.4 or 41.67% cos calculations thrown way off unless you can use animal res but idk

considering i find most prices of this particular seller (compared to market situation and other offers) too high, i voted for unjustified

gotta be consequent ;)

exactly what i was thinking

jay :)

Basically, its a new vehicle. The BPs are always expensive to start with because there is always someone who wants to start clicking and will pay anything to be the first. They sell a few at crazy prices and then you watch auction as the price plummets. You should be able to buy one of these Sleipnirs for about 200-300 Ped in a week or so. The BPs will fall in price as well.
I learnt the hard way when I bought a Valkyrie for some crazy price when they were first given away, feel gutted that they are worth 72Ped now :( So now I am patient and wait and save my Peds. Instead of buying one Sleipnir at 1500Ped currently, wait 2 weeks and you can buy 5 for the same price :D

unjustified...bought jeep BP same way and made am as cheap as possible. Majority of costs was BP cost. Especialy with so many clicks left on bp. At point i mentionig i need seel jeeps for 150 peds average to be more or less on 0. After week price droped so much i even lost on that. Only person who earned in the process was BP looter.

There are now few VTOL's on auction and dont get any bids at that price. I think ppl are aware that more of them will drop sooner or later and competition cause pices to decrease.

Back