Rockchick

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
Long live the Stig!

GET A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

This ones broken!!!!

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring.

Some say he appears on high value stamps in Sweden, and that he can catch fish with his tongue...

Some say that he lives in a tree, and that his sweat can be used to clean precious metals...

All we know is... he's called the Stig.

stig_show.jpg

R.I.P

stig_show.jpg

(if it's true, heard rumors of spam emails this week on the news)

His identity was revealed as formula 3 driver... damn i forgot his name lmao ! long live the next stig!

( it was never micheal schumacher)

:( No fun in knowing.
Exactly so remove that youtube clip please I almost had to click it, but didn't as I want to remember "the Stig" and not some other guy....

Exactly so remove that youtube clip please I almost had to click it, but didn't as I want to remember "the Stig" and not some other guy....

Erm Micheal Schumacher being 'The Stig' was always a joke, why the need to remove it?

Some say "Who the hell is the Stig?"

I'd never heard of him until about 2 weeks ago when this all hit the news :D

Some say "Who the hell is the Stig?"

I'd never heard of him until about 2 weeks ago when this all hit the news :D

You've really missed out, you dont have to particularly care about cars to enjoy Top Gear, its one of the most humourous shows on Tv currently, far funnier than most "comedies"

Check one out on Dave channel. :)

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring.

I have a Tshirt with that quote on bought when I was a member of the audience LOL

Here is a pic of me and the short one looking suitably goofy (me, not him, he was looking suitably bored heehee)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I have a Tshirt with that quote on bought when I was a member of the audience LOL

Here is a pic of me and the short one looking suitably goofy (me, not him, he was looking suitably bored heehee)

Aaahhh so you're the one the fed the hamster.

Ahh! That's awesome!

Also, what Mega said. It is a fucking hilarious show. Jeremy, James, and Richard play off of each other so well and you really don't have to be a car nut to appreciate it. I've learned a lot from watching it, myself. :)

Ahh! That's awesome!

Also, what Mega said. It is a fucking hilarious show. Jeremy, James, and Richard play off of each other so well and you really don't have to be a car nut to appreciate it. I've learned a lot from watching it, myself. :)

Especially various ways to destroy caravans. :laugh:

Like Last of the Summer Wine, but funny.

[YOUTUBE]iN7jmLeiJhE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xH1aM41wOFE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iAb7Ed4w23s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Back