The Story of My Life

Great read!

I been playing ~11 years or so and EU never been "interesting" MMO wise. Gameplay, missions etc is all garbage, always been. It's the economy, breaking even and later crafting that kept me going.

I have given away my gear to others to use, tier, I have pretty much stopped playing in 2021, just going through mats I have in storage. Once these run out, I will probably keep crafting something, as it is profitable.

I'm small time player though, my deposits are around 10k$ and current TT value of account is around 10k$. I do have tons of expensive prints, skills etc, but I don't think I'll be taking any money out of it anyway, since that is small amount for me irl, wount change anything for me. It does though, keep me in game, if I decide to go and do something active again.

Like real life, EU is pay to win. Always been, always will be. Not counting PVP, I'm pretty fine with it.

PS! "homework" for mobs, crafting, all them calculations and maths has provided me thousands of hours of good time here!

Good read Oleg.

I don't believe we have met in all this time somehow. But as with so many in Entropia, I feel like I know you somehow from seeing your name a thousand times in globals, and in messages on here over the years.

May your RL journey be awesome, and we'll see you when you are back! 😎

Cheers,
Harry Hoob Hoobler

Oleg, you will be missed. I very much agree with:

"In short, it felt like EU had become a pay-to-win game. People have suggested that is the case throughout its history, but I honestly don’t think it was before. People used to be able to make a profit at any level, if they put the time and effort in, and while depositing certainly helped, it wasn’t essential."

I feel that EU is moving from something with a touch of roleplay to more of a spreadsheet deal...

Wish you the best!

Last edited:
Sad seeing a veteran that started the same year as I did, leave. Who knows, you might come back :)

In the mean time. Good luck in RL.

Thanks for being with us. But well, to me sometimes its like:

I play Entropia Universe. I also eat and breathe. In that order.

You were one of the big game guides for me. Hope you may return some day.

You never fully leave.
You take breaks of varying duration.

Reactions: Mac
Good read. Good luck. Back in the early days the exchange rate was superb too from £ to peds.

Back