The TDO signatures.

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
Guys i feel the need to say that for some years now, i realy fancy The Distrubed Ones member signatures :) It always catch my eyes. How about u ?

We like to try to provide a bit of a soc identity as well as a bit of humour with them.

Glad you like them, Spike spends many hours on them :)

Greetings, Sports Fans! Kudos to Safara for having a great wit!.....(when he does have his wits about him, that is!!! Sorry, Boss :) )

The TDO bunch are bloody brilliant :ahh:

OMG did ya have to go and say that. They are tough enough to live with as it is :laugh:

Seriously though TDO have always been great to work and hunt with and their signatures are indeed fun to see.

i think you are all barking mad. :D

And TDO says it is the hounds that are barking mad - told ya guys it was you and not us!

Guys i feel the need to say that for some years now, i realy fancy The Distrubed Ones member signatures :) It always catch my eyes. How about u ?

TDO?! :scratch2: Ooooh...u mean these guys?

tdo.jpg

View image in gallery

...they´re all mad I tell ya! :laugh:

apparantly, i like Cheese:D
oh, i like boobies too, but rule 4.3 says i can't have them in my sig :(

Stinky:yay:

OOOO!!!! We're famous!!!! :yay:

Hi Mom!!!!

HI ! :wave: (lol I couldn't resist .. sorry)

I've always loved them as well ... was there a Mr. T one at one time ?? :dunno:

I want one now .. can I be honorary TDO for a day ... just so I can get a signature? :D

Yes Spike's sigs are brilliant, I will always remember my time in TDOs underpants :) ( oh that just sounds so wrong :laugh:) Nutters all, stay that way forever guys and gals.

Heehee, we have a giggle :)

Thanks, always fun to play with, and don't cost any decay :silly2:

Oh, and the piccy's like the village people and the clowns are from the truly barking Moonfish :yay: (and yes BlackJack is still sore about having to be the dinosaur LOL )

picture.php

And yes, I have my WoF Wales hat on at the moment, but will return after wof in true TDO Stylie.

And Mom, for 17 Beers I am sure anything can be arranged :)

Last edited:
But their signature slogan is misleading - If this disturbs you, then JOIN US!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

TDO ftw :yay:

the brackets one does actual disturb me... what are you on? get help! :silly2:

i think they have some of the best sigs on this forum to be honest :)

Does mine count I wonder :scratch2:

...And I like the rendition of Stinky in aforementioned group photie. Only thing that is a bother is that them critters ~ weren't they all marshmellows :eek:

Wots a sig, has it got any Beer in it ??.....................................:D

Back