The Toulan Files - Mining on Planet Toulan

Stirge

Old
Society
SECRETS
Stirge Stirge Stirge
Since VU 17.5 Toulan has been hopping with tons of new content - this includes many new mining missions with very new and different rewards. Come check out my new series:
The Toulan Files

Episode #2 commin' at ya!

Thank you Stirge for the video - I went and took my Sabad Finder M2 (L) onto a small island which is a great spot to great a variety of Ore/Ent from Toulan.

Awesome spot for new miner: /wp [Planet Toulan, 133927, 92596, 112, Waypoint]

I got the following: (each depth is a claim)
  1. Aqeeq (292m)
  2. Belkar (473m) (225m)
  3. Zircon (276m)
  4. Ghali (379m) (369m) (216m)
  5. Crude Oil (255m) (381m) (112m) (445m)
  6. Mamnoon (258m)
  7. Fairuz (328m) (225m)
  8. Nawa Drops (357m)

Until next time Stirge :D

mining-sabad-finder-m2-Toulan-12-30-2020.jpg

spectrum3900 That's spot on! Another great example of how using a planet-specific finder gets you planet-specific resources. Looks like a great profitable run. Nice moves!

spectrum3900 That's spot on! Another great example of how using a planet-specific finder gets you planet-specific resources. Looks like a great profitable run. Nice moves!
It has nothing to do where the finder is made. I used ziplex finder and found all these and more.

I think that you just overthinking it
still, that was a really good research

I'm glad you liked the research and and video.

The thing I didn't mention in the video - the hidden message - is two fold: crafting a planet specific finder on Toulan gives you the chance to get planet specific blueprint drops and using the Toulan tt finder is the only way to mine Nawa Fragments (2000%MU). I have spoken with many an uber miner and they all say that if you want to mine fore nawa fragments you have to use the tt finder. And, I can attest that I have yet to find nawa fragments with any other than the tt finder. So, no overthinking here just using the empirical evidence. It is fun little tidbits of planet specific information like this that I try not to reveal immediately in a video hoping people will play the game for themselves and discover these things. Much more to come!

I'm know very little of mining but i do know you have to use a finder that can find low amounts as the fragments only drop in low amounts.
I think finds have sizes, right?
So fragments only drop on size 1-2 and none above. This is just an example and not accurate.

Which is an old TT finder, no?
Yes from Ark I believe, but it's not the fact that it is a tt finder it is the low probe use that is important as the maximum claim size for fragments is size 2 so any of the beginner mission reward finders would work also

Why dont you guys just use f105?

Why dont you guys just use f105?
Because the drop cost is too high so you won't get Nawa Fragments just discussed above.

If you're not targeting those, F-105/106 have fairly limited use unless you're only targeting the default depth on those finders. If you want to get deeper, limited finders are typically less costly than enhancers, etc.

Yes from Ark I believe, but it's not the fact that it is a tt finder it is the low probe use that is important as the maximum claim size for fragments is size 2 so any of the beginner mission reward finders would work also
Yeah, this was the same on next island for dark lyst, but they have changed the cap but still not big enough to global on. Rt the same with blues, jazz and folk, i have seen one or 2 globules in hell for folk over last 10 years.

Back