The Treasure Hunt Frenzy is going LIVE!

Serpentis

Young
Society
Freelancer
Serkan Drakens Serpentis
Hello everyone,

Great news for you folks, the Treasure hunt frenzy you have all been waiting for is finally going live on the first weekend of april 2011!

So here is how it is going to happen. All winners of the previous qualifiers will have to vote here to decide when this event should take place. Naturally, the more tickets you won, the more voices you will have for the vote.
One ticket = one voice.

Once the date is set, I will be able to create the event and give you your free tickets.

You will have until tuesday night at midnight MA time to vote here as a reply to this post. By wednesday the event will be created and I will start giving the tickets.

Now, this is how you will have to vote: Choose either saturday or sunday, then tell me at what time (MA time) you want the event to take place. The time range will go from 18:00 MA time to 21:00 MA time.

So, for exemple, say this: Saturday at 18:00 or Sunday at 20:00 etc... you get the idea...

Please note, the event will last about 2 hours.

If we happen to get to man different votes, we will make an average regarding the starting time.

Thank you all for your patience and participation.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Take care,
Drakens Serpentis

P.S. FOllowing this thread you will find the winners list

My vote is for Saturday, 21:00 MA Time. (19:00 or 20:00 MA Time wouldn’t be a problem.)

:)

Treasure hunt frenzy qualifiers winners list

Hi again, here is the qualifiers winners list:

1.Limollou Supreme NTM Stars (x2)

2. Aemon Swoop Knight

3. Ashton Levi Price

4. Hassala Hassala Abdel

5. Jack RING-187th- Reacher

6. Shag Junior Nasty

7. Mucu Oye Kami

8. Saiber Saib Kills

9. Anthony Joseph Hughes

10. Dalmatus RUmkin Capurnucus

11. General Alcazar vanHa (x2)

12. Maren Kleene Scharf

13. Leo BlueMan Morosanu

14. Max Erdes Jino (x4)

15. Darth Skippie Boobie

16. Lady Lustreal Dremer

17. Danski-Diane Guided-Spirit of-Tranquility

18. RectaFire Saesanga Gomgaek (x5)

19. Leonis Leo Nis

20. Edge Ten O'Reality

21. Graden Switch Foss

22. Re-Zume Zume Seldan

23. Sindre Fantasy Litago

24. El Lita Senorita

25. Rattler Liama Simpsons

26. Tzepelea Tzepu Geri

27. Tazz Tazz Erit

28. Chris enzo enzo

29. Mike Freyr Perry

30. Janis Kirurgs Volts

31. Lenny LL Leonard (x2)

32. Samuel Sam Bond

33. Braga v3rsac3 George

34. Luckylucy gunny smith

That's it, and congratulation to you all again, best of luck at the main event ;)

I am siding with this time for my vote.

My vote is for Saturday, 21:00 MA Time. (19:00 or 20:00 MA Time wouldn’t be a problem.)

:)

I will side with this, Saturday, 21:00 MA time as my favorite or preferred. But I can go with the flow for anytime on Saturday.
:cool:

Jack Reacher

Jake Reacher Sat 20:00

I'll vote for Saturday at 18:00 MA time.

I vote for 18:00 on Saturday. Saturday is most important and the earliest start time possible.

Event rules

Hey guys,

I was asked to clarify a few things regarding the rules during the event.

So there you go:

PVP enabled
Satnav disabled
No vehicules
No mindforce

Regarding what you will have to do, this is pretty simple, there will be 5000ped worth of items and money spread around the land for you to smply grab.

If you grab something it's yours. Naturally, since PVP will be enabled, expect to have to fight for the treasures ;)

The rest is up to you, whether you want to team up with friends, or go all lone wolf ninja style is really your call to make.

The only thing I will ask is not to camp around the revival terminal. So I count on your fair play on that matter ;)

I will be standing near the revival terminal to make sure everything is going well around there and provide quick healing.

In case someone is trying to just PK near the revival terminal to stop "weaker" players from getting out of that area, I will aslo try to "enforce" the law. What I mean is this, I will shoot you if you camp the revival terminal trying to stop people from going back to the treasure hunt.

If you have more quesitons, please feel free to ask ;)

Good luck to you all.
Drakens Serpentis

I'm not available Sat. :/ I will get home late Sunday so from 20-21.00 Sunday is my only chance of competing..
This sucks :(

Treasure Hunt Frenzy

Saturday at 18:00

Thanks Drakens

I vote Sunday (doesn't matter what time) else Saturday 21h MA.

saturday 18:00-21:00 anywhere in there would be fine, but you should be aware that that is exactly when wof is if any of the qualifiers are doing wof this year they may have a round going at that time. i have an event on my land at 22:00-23:00 that night and cannot do that particular hour.

I'll vote for Sunday. Anytime. Saturday I'll not be on.

Leo BlueMan Morosanu !!!

:cool:

I vote 18:00 on saturday :wtg:

i vote sunday 18-21 MA time

Time out, voting is over

Ok guys here are the results of the voting session.

We got 5 votes for sunday versus 15 voices for saturday, so Saturday wins.

Regarding times, we got 12 votes for 18:00 for only 2 at 21:00 and one at 20:00 (don't forget that people that won more tickets have more voting power)

So here is the final decision, the event will take place on Saturday at 18.00 but will last for 3 hours instead of just 2 hours.

See you all in game to get your tickets ;)

Cheers guys and good luck at the treasure hunt ;)

Drakens Serpentis

Ticket for sale!

Alright guys.

Since I'm not available this weekend, I will be having a ticket for sale. The trade has to be before the weekend. Please PM me, I don't want to use this thread as sales thread. :)

I'm selling one ticket too.
PM me if you are interested with serious offers :)

Back