The True Value for Entropia Unreal Token

AndrewViperAng

Provider
Hi Entropians,

Good evening to all. As you all know by now, MA has allow Unreal Tokens to become tradable as of today's update patch.

I like to strongly advise all brothers and sisters out there to be discerning on your investment.

A unit of Caly Share gives out 0.20 ped per month (as per yesterday 27th Feb payout) . A unit of Unreal Token pays out 0.0425 ped per month.

Do the math yourself and see what is the true value of a Unreal Token?

6.8 ped max value :)

So please be very careful when you put your hard earn money on a investment product, cheers and happy tuesday :)

Hi Entropians,

Good evening to all. As you all know by now, MA has allow Unreal Tokens to become tradable as of today's update patch.

I like to strongly advise all brothers and sisters out there to be discerning on your investment.

A unit of Caly Share gives out 0.20 ped per month (as per yesterday 27th Feb payout) . A unit of Unreal Token pays out 0.0425 ped per month.

Do the math yourself and see what is the true value of a Unreal Token?

6.8 ped max value :)

So please be very careful when you put your hard earn money on a investment product, cheers and happy tuesday :)
Actively buying them for 20 ped each. Anyone can PM me.

I'm glad people pmed me. I was lonely at work today.

Last edited:

As they don't do anything at this moment...
LOL!! No mate, any type of investment product we buy on their future value, but to me Unreal token future value is only at 6.8 ped each, anything above 6.8 peds u can sell it to resellers and take this peds invest into Caly shares which will give you a much better dividends per week.

The above is from my calculations base on facts, please do your own math and be smart when you invest your money, cheers~~

LOL!! No mate, any type of investment product we buy on their future value, but to me Unreal token future value is only at 6.8 ped each, anything above 6.8 peds u can sell it to resellers and take this peds invest into Caly shares which will give you a much better dividends per week.

The above is from my calculations base on facts, please do your own math and be smart when you invest your money, cheers~~
So what happens in 2 years from now when UE5 releases and if the amount of revenue generated increases 10x. Are these tokens still worth 6.8 PED max?

Facts? We haven't seen any revenue yet, and will still take some time before we will.
MA stated that an unreal token will give 0,0425 ped / month in reference to 2021.

So what happens in 2 years from now when UE5 releases and if the amount of revenue generated increases 10x. Are these tokens still worth 6.8 PED max?
If the profit from MA goes up, then somehow that profit came from activities from players, which means that revenue from cld/aud/ark moon/ti/cp goes up aswell. Ofcourse not 1:1.

Last edited:
If Calypso revenue increases, do you think Caly shares will stay at 34 peds each? :) ponder on that :)

My rough estimation and prediction, Caly share price will increase to 40 ped to 50 ped each in 4-6 months time (maybe shorter). But please invest wisely base your own calculations, do not believe in what others said :)

They did, but the first payment is to be expected maybe 2025, so wouldn't take that as a fact
we dont know when the first payment comes.
what we do know is the revenue of 2021.
With that knowledge i have to agree with Viper.

Haven't played this game long have you?

MA are well known for false promises :D

Actually Andrew had like few million ped worth of CLD's dont know if he still owns them. I would listen a bit from him :d
Shouldn't you do the exact opposite if he actually did? It's a conflict of interest

Haven't played this game long have you?

MA are well known for false promises
haha yes u are right, i am just back in the game after three long years of getting locked by MA, i am very grateful and happy MA unlock my account, sincerely grateful.

I wouldn't say MA always keep their promises, but i am very sure when they did something (eg extracting out a token from CLD) , it means something, and that "something" wouldn't be cheap in the future , simply because MA can make a profit out of it too. They will not waste time and efforts doing something just to patronize the users, they don't need to.

I believe Unreal Tokens will give a payout in the future after integrating into the Shares System. But for now it is not worth putting your money in Unreal token as u are not getting a dividend from it every week or months. Should invest into some other investment products which gives u a stable solid returns :) Cheers~~

haha yes u are right, i am just back in the game after three long years of getting locked by MA, i am very grateful and happy MA unlock my account, sincerely grateful.

I wouldn't say MA always keep their promises, but i am very sure when they did something (eg extracting out a token from CLD) , it means something, and that "something" wouldn't be cheap in the future , simply because MA can make a profit out of it too. They will not waste time and efforts doing something just to patronize the users, they don't need to.

I believe Unreal Tokens will give a payout in the future after integrating into the Shares System. But for now it is not worth putting your money in Unreal token as u are not getting a dividend from it every week or months. Should invest into some other investment products which gives u a stable solid returns :) Cheers~~
Dont waste your time m8, 90% of entropia is not able to use a calculator

You most likely end up being ignored or called scaamer or reseller or what ever you Name it if you dare to tell people that they are worth less then 40 ped each

Dont waste your time m8, 90% of entropia is not able to use a calculator

You most likely end up being ignored or called scaamer or reseller or what ever you Name it if you dare to tell people that they are worth less then 40 ped each
thanks for your advice mate, but i am a master of my own, i point out my views (esp to caution newbies who doesn't know the returns) as and when i like it, and i dont really care how others judge me, i live my own life :) Cheers and happy Wednesday :)

A few points:
  • 'pays out x per month' is in the wrong tense. Predicted to pay out when they start, based on currentish turnovers, is more accurate.
  • Check other auctions please for those who have looted tokens and are selling elsewhere...
  • Note: it says they are lootable, but no buyer needs to collect anyway for a while (unless aiming to resell)
  • personally, I'm on the sell side at this current price, but I like the idea of UE5 tokens overall

A few points:
  • 'pays out x per month' is in the wrong tense. Predicted to pay out when they start, based on currentish turnovers, is more accurate.
  • Check other auctions please for those who have looted tokens and are selling elsewhere...
  • Note: it says they are lootable, but no buyer needs to collect anyway for a while (unless aiming to resell)
  • personally, I'm on the sell side at this current price, but I like the idea of UE5 tokens overall
Hi Mate!! thanks for rectifying lol. yap i am on the sell side too anything above 7 peds :) but i have limited Unreal tokens since i have stop hunting haha

please do your own math and be smart when you invest your money, cheers~~

Luckily there is someone in-game offering those real good non-predatory investment opportunities through auction.

index.php

index.php

IMO MA could just start cancelling these malicious looking listings and if the person continues -> 7/30/100 -day ban

BR

Back