The ULTIMATE TEAM TOURNAMENT on OLA65

ghostknife

Alpha
Society
Skillin' Villains
xX Ghostknife Xx
THE ULTIMATE TEAM TOURNAMENT

Have a dispute you need settled? Think yours is the best soc on Planet Calypso?

Compete in The Ultimate Team Tournament on OLA65 and flex your hunting and mining muscles, for your chance to win The Ultimate Prize Pool.

The more you score, the more you win. Points will be awarded for all hunting globals and mining claims on OLA65, according to the following table.

utt_score_table.jpg

Score triple points for an Admiral Nelson. Any global worth 111 PEDs or multiples thereof is an Admiral Nelson e.g. 111, 222, 333 etc

At the end of the tournament, points will be converted to PEDs to make up the grand prize.

First prize will be 75% of the prize pool and second prize will be the remaining 25%.

EDIT: Guaranteed minimum prize pool is 500 PEDs

There is a maximum of 6 people in a team. Not all team members need to be present during every round. However team names and members must stay consistent throughout the tournament with one exception.

You may have a benchwarmer. The role of the benchwarmer is for when you want to hunt/ mine but none of your team members are around. Use your benchwarmer to make up your team. Any points scored with a benchwarmer will be HALVED. Benchwarmers can change at any time and do not have to be part of the core team.

As long as you are in a team, your mining claims will count towards your team’s overall points. Mining screenshots must show: team name, claim deed clearly showing claim position and claim size, as well as time stamp. All claims MUST be inside of OLA65. To claim a mining nelson, global message must be visible in chat.

ROUND ROBIN TOURNAMENT
Depending on team numbers, each week 2 teams will be assigned to compete against each other. At the end of the tournament, the team with the most wins will win the tournament.

Event duration will depend on the number of teams that register. Teams must be registered by February 1st, 2010. Please register your team in this thread, clearly stating your team name and members.

EDIT: Team registration deadline has been extended until February 6th.

Provided, that there are enough teams registered, the tournament will begin on February 8th, 2010.
The tournament schedule will be announced after team registration.

Who will be THE ULTIMATE OLA65 TEAM?

ABOUT OLA65
Nearest teleporter: Wolverine Hope
Directions:
if you are running Run east south east from wolverine hope, until you get to a lake, then swim south east. Once you reach the other side of the lake, you are almost at the land area; hit T and you should revive in OLA 65
if you are using mind force tp Two lesser jumps southeast and then hit T and you should revive in OLA 65
Revival coordinates: 39586, 45605

ola65_revive_copy.jpg

ORES: belkar, dianum, terrudite, lysterium, copper, xeremite
ENMATTERS: growth molecules, magerian mist, alicenicies liquid, typonolic steam, crude oil

MOBS: 3 daikiba DNA set to max maturity and density.
2 berycled DNA set to max maturity and density

BORING BUT NECESSARY

All hunting screenshots must show time, position and map (press U, P and M); global message must be visible in chat.

In order for points to be scored, all mining claims and hunting globals must be INSIDE of OLA65.

Screenshots must be posted here within 24 hours of ingame time stamp. Please do not edit your posts; make a new post if you wish to add something. Edited posts may be disqualified.

EDIT :D : Screenshots must be taken by the looter; if it is taken by another team member, the looter must clearly be on the radar and their healthbar lit up

Any screenshots suspected of being Photoshopped or otherwise manipulated will be disqualified.

xX Ghostknife Xx and xX Phujitive Xx are the judges and our decisions are final in the event of any disputes.

Good luck and thank you for supporting OLA 65.
Cheers, Phuji and Ghosty
:)

Last edited:
TEAM DETAILS

SV: UTT on OL65
1. Colin Archman Hungwell
2. Oleg Oleg McMullery
3. Perseverance
4. Jessica Jess Fillion
5. Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
6. Book

The Chosen Few
1. John Teacher Capital
2. mj moh a'ii
3. Adam Anatarian Azan
4. Maximus Max Flash
5. Gray SnowLeopard Felix
6. Teeghan Tee Mitexi

SWR
Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell
Sunny Snutt XXVII
Caorlus Rex Tellus
Emma Emma Heart
Johanna Jonna Kllstrm
John finnAce Finley

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
All times are Planet Calypso time

Round 1 SWR vs SV
starts February 8th 00:01
ends February 13th 23:59

Round 2 TCF vs SWR
starts February 14th 00:01
ends February 19th 23:59

Round 3 SV vs TCF
starts February 20th 00:01
ends February 25th 23:59

Last edited:
LEADERBOARD

Round 1 SWR vs SV

SV ---- 103 points
SWR ---- 48 points

Round 2 SWR vs TCF

SWR ---- 0 points
TCF ---- 95 points

Round 3 SV vs TCF

SV ---- 306 points
TCF ---- 230 points

HIGHEST GLOBAL 299 PED daikiba stalker posted by Book LBB

CURRENT PRIZE POOL 776 PEDs

Last edited:
Sounds like a great event, Team is being made, cant wait :yay:

i hope we can get 2 SV teams going :)

Where are all the teams? Wha's-a-matter? Chicken? :eek:

Need more teams. C'mon people :)

What is the prize pool garuntee set at?

I'm gonna win this without a team :D

What is the prize pool garuntee set at?

Well, the idea is for teams to score as much as possible, in order to win as much as possible.

Having said that, however,
I will guarantee the first 500 PEDs

Sounds like a fun event! Good luck to everyone that participates ;p

If the weather and beaches here in Thailand weren't so great, I'd set up a team in no time :silly2: :D

gonna try and get tcf goin' for a rematch!

bring it on! C'mon!

Looks like it's gunna be a

TCF vs SV SMACKDOWN :yay:
Deja vu?

TCF is just about there for a full team, so better get going SV!! :yay:

Oh we will be there:), Hopefully we can get Glory hounds in this event, a 3 way rm sounds like alot of fun:) If there reading this or if anyone has them on FL please try and get them and others to join this great event :ay::yay:

Team registration deadline has been extended until February 6th.

C'mon guys, don't be scared :D Where are all the landgrab socs? Maybe they a-skeered of an ass kicking...

I am trying to get a C.E. team together...

We love this LA

**reserved for team list**

Rufwon

Team registration deadline has been extended until February 6th.

C'mon guys, don't be scared :D Where are all the landgrab socs? Maybe they a-skeered of an ass kicking...

Maybe they think blasting chickens and daikiba with a xt is a bit off overkill :p

Maybe they think blasting chickens and daikiba with a xt is a bit off overkill :p

:laugh: Ah, but these aren't just ordinary chickens and daikibas... they've been fed STEROIDS :D

:sniper:
:laugh: Ah, but these aren't just ordinary chickens and daikibas... they've been fed STEROIDS :D

Shes not joking, they have been hitting the Steroids alot. I saw a Bery punch a Daikiba in the face out of the blue, they have a bad case of the roid rage and they must be killed!!!

Team- SV: UTT On OL65

-Colin Archman Hungwell
-Oleg Oleg McMullery
-Perseverance
-Jessica Jess Fillion
-Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
-Book

Skillin Villains Team 1 ready to go

Last edited:
I bet I can gather a team from SWR as well. :wtg:I think this could be fun!

In the words of the great "Big John McCarthy":

Let's get it on! C'mon!

"SV: UTT On OL65"?

pfft. that's a losing name if ever i heard one. I would have been kinda sad to not be a "daki bum" hehe, but i'm not too fussed about not being able to be an "utt on ola65." :p

Mimi there are still a lot of Villains that want to be in a team, You can make "daki bum" Team if you want, Should be very fun to have 2 SV teams. Then we can see who has the losing team name lol :yay::yay:

Let the trash talking begin! :D

Back