Selling: The Unique pet of Monria

A couple of years back they altered events to prevent people overplaying due to health&safety, I doubt they are now encouraging people to stay awake for 48hrs solid to tame a pet.

This is nothing compared to ARK: Survival Evolved :D
Where it can take several days to tame and breed some of the wildlife :D

This for instance takes ~12days to continusly feed and care for, before you can have it grpwn up :tongue2:
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Giganotosaurus

I wish more of this will come to Entropia :smoke:

12days of continuous play without sleep? I doubt it.

12days of continuous play without sleep? I doubt it.

Yep thats true me and my society did it :) - Well like so many others also did..
Solution was, big society with players from different timezones.
The toughest part was however the inprinting. The person that started the breeding had to "cuddle" with the pet at fixed timeperiods, 3-6h to get an extra permament buff that only worked for that person.
But the englishman that owned the society did it amazingly lol. How he did this, having kids and a wife and all at the same time i have no idea how :p

Last edited:
So it was multiple people doing it, that's not the same as a single individual taming non stop for 48hrs.

So it was multiple people doing it, that's not the same as a single individual taming non stop for 48hrs.

Never said it was :p - and as you probably have seen earlier in the posts, i said i was very impressed by the tamers doing this.
I only am hoping that more of this comes to Entropia :smoke:

Never said it was :p - and as you probably have seen earlier in the posts, i said i was very impressed by the tamers doing this.
I only am hoping that more of this comes to Entropia :smoke:

i was all the time there ... with the team supporting me with party supply and such :yup:

funny how ppl talk and know stuff while i tamed it ... and still only i tamed one far as i know xD

i was all the time there ... with the team supporting me with party supply and such :yup:

funny how ppl talk and know stuff while i tamed it ... and still only i tamed one far as i know xD

uhm, so... Could someone explain me why there are 2 tamed Horror around?:scratch2:

As far as i know there is only one.The person who bought the one i had is planning to leave the game for he is getting married soon and want to quit and focus on RL.Few ppl are selling the pet on behalf of him.There have been non tamed other than the one juicy tamed.Maybe one more spawned but i dnt know if anyone tamed one but clearly not 4.

We have the following fixes and adjustments in today's patch:
In-game playlist is updated with entire list of music
Issue with Calypso playlist combining with Monria Playlist in DSEC Forensics resolved
Internal Error when viewing pet status fixed
DSEC Mining Wave now says Kill the Boss and Not 'Yog Broodmother'
Global Threshold increased for the new maturity Yogs (Kyghis The Tormented, Yithyggi The Departed, Ghirus The Elder)
Reduction in number of Mob boss spawns in Caves and Tunnels
Adjustments to Tamable Mobs and their spawns
St Patrick's Day hat mission no longer triggers

The time to tame was a bug and has been adjusted, so it's possible there's been a few tamed.

The time to tame was a bug and has been adjusted, so it's possible there's been a few tamed.

where was this posted ? ... and lol i asked DM while the event and got told its ment to be hard and she blammed me puplic because its no bug ... but anyway thats monria :D

and still no picture of more spawned and tamed ?

another bumb incase some1 got infos :confused:

yeah, another bump, looking for info here also

Would be good to know, if they changed requirements to reasonable maybe worth a small trip there to tame a few of those myself

Back