FYI: The Viperstrike Challenge for Calypso Newcomers - 100 PED Mentoring sponsorship x 10 per month.

Status

Viperstrike

Stalker
Banned
Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike
I bid newcomers to Calypso a warm welcome and would like to extend this opportunity to 10 willing newcomers each month to undertake a challenge of completing their discipleship along with a couple of other basic challenges including the completion of their first iron mission.

I Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike introduce you to:

The Viperstrike Challenge for Calypso Newcomers

Before we start, I would like to say a few things about this challenge.

This will not be an extremely difficult or complex challenge, however it will require patience and you the newcomer to eventually make a contribution toward investing into your avatar. In other words, you will be required to deposit at some point to complete the discipleship and challenge.

Note: A deposit will not required before you try out the game. Your first steps shall be sponsored.

If you feel you are a newcomer who is unlikely to ever deposit,
is unable to deposit or is just in this for some free PED, please do not apply.

I am looking for those newcomers whom wish to make a "real attempt" at starting out their adventures on Calypso and in return I will invest the time and energy into helping further their knowledge and advancement as time progresses.

I shall be sponsoring 10 newcomer participants each month to the value of 100 PED to undertake the first initial steps in undertaking this challenge, along with an introduction to the world of Calypso with in our known universe.

How this will all work will follow :)

The First Challenge with Sponsorship (50PED+50PED) - 3 Tasks

The newcomer will receive from myself:

1 x Vivo T1 Heal Kit
1 x Sollomate Opallo Rifle
400,000 weapon cells

Total value ~ 50 PED

The first three tasks to be completed:

Unlock the 3 Puny mob achievements by killing 100 of each Puny mob located around Port Atlantis.

A. 100 x Berycled Puny
B. 100 x Caudatergus Puny
C. 100 x Tripudion Puny

The reward I shall give for completion of the initial three tasks:

1 x Ziplex beginner finder
1 x Earth Escavator
1 x Resource Refiner
600 x Probes
100,000 x Weapon Cells

Total Value ~ 50 PED

Once you have completed the first challenge, your free to go do some mining with the reward given, I shall take you through the process of mining - unless of course your a self starter and have already picked up the basics yourself.

The Second Challenge - First Iron Mission:

In the second challenge, I shall help you in reaching the city of Twin Peaks, where we will find one of the iron mission brokers who will provide you with the next challenge.

To complete this challenge, you will need to be equipped with a basic armour set - advising Pixie

Pixie is cheap to purchase and is also cheap to maintain, offering you basic protection that will see you through for some time to come on your adventures as a newcomer on planet Calypso.

Pixie stats here > http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Pixie

Also you will require your Opallo Rifle, T1 Vivo Fap and Ammo Weapon Cells.

Throughout this next challenge, you will likely need to look at your options of making your first deposit into Entropia Universe to further the advancement of your avatar.

The challenge is as follows:

Iron mission : Daikiba/Shinkiba

Daikiba/Shinkiba - broker located on Twin Peaks Balcony

Tasks = Rewards as follows:

A. 100 shinkiba = 1 Intelligence
B. 500 shinkiba = 1 psyche
C. 1k shinkiba = 1 agility
D. 5k shinkiba = 1 strength
E. 10k shinkiba = 1 stamina and a choice (~10.2 tt) rifle, (~9.6 tt) handgun, or (~10.8 tt) dexterity skill.

Completing your first Iron Mission will justly put you in a position to be called a "fresh" newbie no more, even though you should keep in mind that we are all newbies when it comes to the next stage of advancement ;)

If these challenges and sponsorship interests you, please post in this thread your interest in taking up the challenge via the application form in post # 4.

Thankyou for your time and good luck out there,
Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike !

Lootius bless and may the force be with you !

Additional reward for completing discipleship:

Hi,

As an additional reward and to keep motivation going;

Those whom complete their discipleship be rewarded with an additional 100 PEDs.

That is a total sponsorship of 200 PED.

Cheers,
Viper

Last edited:
November 2011 - 10 x Sponsored Disciples - 100 PED each.

Applicants registered for The Viperstrike Newcomer Challenge ! November 2011

1. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:
Challenge One Completed (Y/N):
Challenge Two Completed (Y/N):
Discipleship Completed (Y/N):

2. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

3. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

4. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

5. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

6. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

7. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

8. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

9. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

10. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

Last edited:
December 2011 - 10 x Sponsored Disciples - 100 PED each.

Applicants registered for The Viperstrike Newcomer Challenge ! December 2011

1. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

2. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

3. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

4. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

5. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

6. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

7. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

8. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

9. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

10. Name:
Total Sponsorship made:

Last edited:
"Newcomer Disciple Application" to be filled out for Sponsorship

Please copy and paste the below application and fill out the missing blanks:

Application is open to all newcomers over the age of 18+ whom are capable of depositing.

I am english speaking, so if there is likely to be language barriers with english being your second language, please let me know in advance - I will do my best to help you even if your english is poor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcomer Sponsorship Application - The Viperstrike Challenge.

In-game Avatar Name:

Real World Age is 18+ (Yes or No):

Real World Location:

Real World Timezone (GMT+):

Times mainly online (eg. Weekdays, 7pm to 10pm):

A little about yourself (Optional):

Last edited:
Applications for November now open ! The Viperstrike Newcomer Challenge

Applications for November 2011 are now being accepted, please post your application below :)

Please copy and paste the below application and fill out the missing blanks:

Application is open to all newcomers over the age of 18+ whom are capable of depositing.

I am english speaking, so if there is likely to be language barriers with english being your second language, please let me know in advance - I will do my best to help you even if your english is poor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcomer Sponsorship Application - The Viperstrike Challenge.

In-game Avatar Name: Jake Jacob Mathews

Real World Age is 18+ (Yes or No): Yes

Real World Location: U.S.A

Real World Timezone (GMT+): Pacific time zone

Times mainly online (eg. Weekdays, 7pm to 10pm): i am online during that time area

Hi im Jake i love having fun and going to partys;):)

Last edited:
Not a bad idea. + rep for you.

Hi im Jake i love having fun and going to partys;):)

Hello Jake,

Unfortunately, I have received a message that you have been in game several months now. Sorry this is for fresh newcomers, not for those who have been around a few months and are well known to some.

Please understand that this is the reason people must apply before I take them on, so that those who may know you can help filter out those who "may" try to take advantage of this sponsorship program.

If this is not the case and I have been mis-informed, then I appologise and must make you aware that a scan is required. If your levels or attributes are too high or you have several achievements already (Not including the gateway ones), then I must deny your application.

If you wish to withdraw your application in advance of this scan occuring please PM me, or post.

Cheers,
Viper.

And thanks to those little helpers out there making me aware that people are not so new ;)

Last edited:
Please don't be shy folks, I don't really bite :wise: Well not hard anyway :cool:

Additional motivation reward - Completing discipleship - 100 PED each

Hi,

As an additional reward and to keep motivation going;

Those whom complete their discipleship be rewarded with an additional 100 PEDs.

That is a total sponsorship of 200 PED.

Cheers,
Viper

Last edited:
Completing the Viperstrike challenge and discipleship now earns you 200 PED in sponsorship.

Completing the Viperstrike challenge and discipleship now earns you a total of 200 PED in sponsorship.

* Bump *

Open to "fresh" off the Calypso Gateway newcomers, or those whom are relatively new - a week or so old.

Last edited:
Hello Jake,

Unfortunately, I have received a message that you have been in game several months now. Sorry this is for fresh newcomers, not for those who have been around a few months and are well known to some.

Please understand that this is the reason people must apply before I take them on, so that those who may know you can help filter out those who "may" try to take advantage of this sponsorship program.

If this is not the case and I have been mis-informed, then I appologise and must make you aware that a scan is required. If your levels or attributes are too high or you have several achievements already (Not including the gateway ones), then I must deny your application.

If you wish to withdraw your application in advance of this scan occuring please PM me, or post.

Cheers,
Viper.

And thanks to those little helpers out there making me aware that people are not so new ;)

Viper i spend most my time @ twin peks i am a few months old i spent most my time on arkadia i recently arived on calypso i am in need of a mentor my skills r high because of my RL friend giving me skill little did i no that skill is useless to me without a different skill and i was wonderingf where do u spend ur time on calypso

Hmm... Viper:

Maybe you should be advertising this in-game as well. I registered to the game ~4-5 months ago and only registered to a couple Entropia based websites in the past couple weeks. I wouldn't expect other 3 month (or newer) newbies to be wandering these forums... I dunno maybe I'm wrong.
And even me, I haven't even killed that many puny's yet and I've been depositing 20s for 3 months. (although I am mainly a focused "noobie" miner)

I'm not one to say if 900 puny kills is too much for a newbie, but I'm putting more emphasis in advertising strategies... that is if you're expecting sign-ups on the forums. Unless you direct them here from in-game. Perhaps finding peeps in Limindian District near the sweaters... or just PA?

As for the plan, I think it's pretty good. If the newbie could not handle killing 300 puny's x3, then they probably wouldn't get too far in game... Unless they actually deposit and play for fun. (then they would probably skip that part and buy a chopper and fly around all day... like me! xD)
But heck, killing 900 puny's is more fun than sweating all day for that 2.2 isk/3 hours and I KNOW there are plenty of people out there who will be more than happy to take this offer.

I would join if I weren't past the 3 month limit, although I do have most of the starter stuff you provide and award... so I guess IF I were to join it would be taking advantage. :p But hey now I have a new goal to that 900 puny kill achievement which I didn't know existed!

Hello i just started this game early today and someone told me about your offer
In-game Avatar Name: Tyler Lee Taylor

Real World Age is 18+ (Yes or No): Yes

Real World Location: U.S.A

Real World Timezone (GMT+): Central time zone

Times mainly online (eg. Weekdays, 7pm to 10pm): weekdays 5pm-7pm

Hi All,

I have decided to start this challenge up in Jan 2012 after my next large deposit into Entropia.

Hope to see lots of new newbies.

Thanks for the current interest, though time is not right for me at this time,

Both in my willingness to properly mentor and I wish to wait until my next very large depsit into game to have enough spare cash to run this while I play at the same time.

Thanks again and will see you in the new year :)

Requesting mods to temporarily close this thread, I shall request an open in Jan 2012

Status
Back