The Wandering Noob - Where to Wander Next

MorgannaDawn

Provider
Society
Ubers-In-Training
Morganna Dawn
So far I have written two blogs in this vein and have received some very nice feedback, but I'm not just in this for me. I'm in this to describe the things that other noobs are wondering about. Here's my question: What do you want to know? What places are you curious about? Are there events that you'd like to see more information about? Use this thread to post questions or curiosities that you'd like to see discussed in depth in this forum. Just as an advanced warning, I'm not much of a miner, mostly I hunt and skill with my pet, so if you have questions about mining, I'm not the best girl for the job. Feel free to ask me anything you like, and expect a response, but don't expect a full write-up on EVERYTHING. I don't want to clutter up the forum. Also, I have not yet been to CP (to tell the truth, I'm more than a little skittish of the bugs up there), so I won't be writing about that very soon.
Thanks in advance,
Morganna, the Wandering Noob

Hey.... it's not as interseting as CND I bet... but if you don't have all the TP's a run for Memorial island would be interesting.. I chose that area as the one place I most wished to go over even CND.. for the simple purpose of paying my respects to a player who brought much love and joy to EU and others in the real world... and will be greatly missed

It took me a while to find out where it even was... but I have finally added it to my TP list and made certain to go and pay my respects .

only other suggestion I can offer(but go prepared and with an antitox shot for sure...) is PVP4 where you can find the scariest of mobs... the PVP4 GD mob.. aka green dot. :laugh: sometimes it loots well too.. sometimes.. it kills and loots you... very scary mob when you find a mature or dominant... ;)the worse one though is the GD stalker.. it follows you everywhere getting closer and closer.. and then you suddenly die and it devours your loot.:silly2::sniper:

PvP zones

I will certainly take the time to look at the PvP zones in more depth. I have been to all 4, but there's something intriguing about them isn't there? One of my soc mates is one of those terrible GD mobs, an Old Alpha at least, though maybe not a stalker, at least not to him. lol I'll have to get him to take me on a guided tour of the lootable PvPs. He does keep mentioning some mysterious fountain of peds at the center of PvP 3... (roflmao) In all honesty, there is a rather unusual mob that frequents the center, the Hispidus, found in only four locations on Calypso. I've never seen one. I'd also like to talk about the octagons, as I see quite a bit of traffic around them, especially around Twin Peaks. I'd like to know what draws people to this kind of PvP.
Thanks,
Morganna, the Wandering Noob

P.S. Koyumi - Have pmed you about Memorial Island. Will do an in-depth on that later.

While it does not fit your "report about a place" style, may I suggest taking the "Place of Interest" Tour?

Hitting each of these places gives a real tour of Calypso. Some spots are even worth mentioning on their own. But you have to go there yourself to see why.

Have fun and happy hoffing.

Hmm... an intriguing idea, John. I've been to a couple of these places, but certainly not all. A travelogue of them could be fun. Thanks!

as a hunter of bots i enjoy those spots where the bot ship is floating in the air ... there is one west of atlas out with the drone/warriors.

i dont think they do anything but i like to think that someday ill clean out that damn ship :D

there is one west of atlas out with the drone/warriors.

Really????

I know of three. One west of Troy, one east of Jason and one west of the Rig zone.

Never seen one west of Atlas....

Can either of you either post or pm the coordinates for these ships?

(oops.. double post. Server reset on me)

Last edited:
The Entropia Directory is a good start point, but misses out a lot of places that really should be there - in big need of updating I think.

The umbranoid town (Complete with an Umbranoid shop), The double Opera house hangar thing in the Ice and the abandoned camp-site are a few that spring to mind that I've taken trips to visit that aren't on there.

Was actually tempted to join up with the ED crew just to add in more places into that tourguide.

Really????

I know of three. One west of Troy, one east of Jason and one west of the Rig zone.

Never seen one west of Atlas....

you are correct troy not atlas, my bad

Have you been to New Switzerland on Amethera? Most beautiful place in EU.

Back