"The Wilds" on Atlas Haven Radio!

Wildman Alpha

Stalker
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Brent Wildman Lancing
Hi Everyone,

Wildman here soliciting ideas for music. If you have tuned into Della and I Djing you know we play mainly an all request show. Our normal times on AHR are Saturdays 18:00-21:00 MA time but we also fill in whenever needed or it is the end of someones show and we just can't stand seeing a nice party get left to the jukebox.

So what I ask is if their are any songs you would like to hear post up the artist and song names here so we can have them set for your musical delight before the show even gets hoping. Della does an awesome job getting 95% of the request during the show but that leaves her no time to enjoy the show herself. I am amazed at what she has been able to find so far so quickly. She is also open to ways you all get music also if you have ideas or tips for downloading make them know here so we can better serve you during our shows. You can also add me on Skype Wildman_Alpha and send your music directly to me during the shows.

It doesn't matter what type of music you request we pretty much play it all as an all request show. Lately it has been a blast since the surgery got me on good meds awesome DJing Stoned (legally) lol. :smoke:

Use this format:
Avatar in game name(so we can mention your request), Artist, song title

So lets have those request

w0000000 now thats what im talking about bro :wtg:

Back