***The WoF WarSheet***

Nice that people have figured out what i tryed to say? :silly2: Someone included variety bonus on the main team points. I used polands scores as a example. As 12x10+20=140 :p that is max. But as they got max variety points. That means that the score with out variety poitns is even lower. And therefor impossible to get. And that HOW i figured that someone have included the variety points on the main team points. :silly2:

I better to stay out of these threads as writing long sentences in foreign language(and sometimes native) and keeping the text togetter is hard for me. And i'm not going to say why. As it should be easy to guess..

Now I'm confused... :silly:

I don't know how I dropped 10 points from adding the sub-scores, but I do remember that Finland's announced score after the hunt was 297. Perhaps my brain took a shortcut to the expected result or something..... :eyecrazy:

I'll just go hide under the table now and let someone else sort things out.

There's a reason i don't have a job....

Now I'm confused... .

Don't worry Sendaran, after a while, you get used to it :D

Hmmm... It has to be said that Hurrikane and I have tried (although never tested) a new method of him getting the offical final scores to me. On an average WoF fortnight Hurrikane and I will meet up and he will pass on to me his hectic scrawls on umpteen bits of paper, we'll have a few beers, talk WoF and generally that seems to work ok. However, This time around, Hurrikane PM'd me the scores (It is the digital age after all) and somewhere among the to-ing and fro-ing*, I seem to have become befuddled (I'm not sure if 'befuddled' is an actual word, but i think you get my drift) and a tad confused but i assure normal service will be resumed as soon as possible (I think).

I am slightly confused though as I updated the Fance score (for I had noticed it was wrong) before I pm'd it to Hurrikane a few day's ago so why it has the same error and there is no file on my PC with the wrong score I am at a loss. I have just uploaded the amended France score again and passed it on to Hurrikane so I'm sure when he's logged back in he'll change it.

Anyway, I'm sure all will be sorted out in the next couple of days... If not feel free to hoof me one in the balls when you next see me :)

*are those really proper words?

Nice that people have figured out what i tryed to say? :silly2: Someone included variety bonus on the main team points. I used polands scores as a example. As 12x10+20=140 :p that is max. But as they got max variety points. That means that the score with out variety poitns is even lower. And therefor impossible to get. And that HOW i figured that someone have included the variety points on the main team points. :silly2:

I better to stay out of these threads as writing long sentences in foreign language(and sometimes native) and keeping the text togetter is hard for me. And i'm not going to say why. As it should be easy to guess..

Do not apologise, you have got it exactly right. The scores break-downs show the Main Team score with the Variety Boost already added, and this was a mistake on my part when sending J Boy the figures (and his for needing so many numbers:)). This will be changed sharpish.

France score has now been updated.

Tibet's score checks out with me at 586, a bit of mad maths early on never got spotted. This will be changed soon too:) SORRY TIBET but it's still a fine score:)

Hurrikane

(Never let it be said we can't take criticism:))

Everyone makes mistakes... we are all human. I think it most important that it was noticed and corrected now. As stated, it would have been a shame to have a team eliminated by 10 points when that actually was not the case. Now let's get back to talking crap to each other!

So..are the scores correct? Why won't the breakdown screen for Scotland/Tibet load?

EDIT: SCOTLAND/ITALY is what I meant...

Last edited:
So..are the scores correct? Why won't the breakdown screen for Scotland/Tibet load?

Because the match hasn't played yet?

(quick answer, I'm guessing u mean there's another problem, all glitches fixed this week, bit busy)

Hurrikane

Scotland/Italy he meant. The scores for that game don't load, as has been pointed out a few times.

But if everyone elses is wrong, then we'll assume ours are as well and wait to see the fixed glitch results. :)

GroupA01_53896.jpg

GroupA02_152470.jpg

This is the bit they are referring to Hurricane. The Scotland v Italy score isn't there

Last edited:
Because the match hasn't played yet?

Hurrikane

Scotland/Italy...sorry...

I have Tibet on the Brain.;)

All I see of the breakdown of the scoralnd/italy scores is an X-box. I also needd this breakdown for my SUSAN's tally. There were some discussions of points being wrong and I was looking for clarifications/confirmations that the points were right. One of the teams in dispute was France and as they are going to be the "team to beat" for us, I'm naturally curious as to how many points they actually have.

Scotland/Italy...sorry...

I have Tibet on the Brain.;)

All I see of the breakdown of the scoralnd/italy scores is an X-box. I also needd this breakdown for my SUSAN's tally. There were some discussions of points being wrong and I was looking for clarifications/confirmations that the points were right. One of the teams in dispute was France and as they are going to be the "team to beat" for us, I'm naturally curious as to how many points they actually have.

Sorry, I updated the scores on the Original Post but not on the end one... all done now:)

Hurrikane

cant wait for next round, it is getting more and more exiting every day

GL to all participants who has left on field of glory

:yay:

Removed for stupidity...

Last edited:
Tibet's score checks out with me at 586, a bit of mad maths early on never got spotted. This will be changed soon too:) SORRY TIBET but it's still a fine score:)

So I believe we got a new record

So I believe we got a new record

Touche! I looked, but did not see that! The graphics on page 1 were not updated it seems...

Gratz to Sweden for a damn fine score!

can we have PLAIN TEXT info with points ?

a fast and simple one instead of waiting for graphic tables lol

pleas pleas pleas
:D

Gratzzz to all winners !!

can we have PLAIN TEXT info with points ?

a fast and simple one instead of waiting for graphic tables lol

pleas pleas pleas
:D

Gratzzz to all winners !!

The problem there is people tend to see their scores and take them as confirmed... the delay is going through all your complaints and queries and screenshots where needed and getting the scores right... which takes the same amount of time to put into the graphics as it does to put down as text:)

Hurrikane

The problem there is people tend to see their scores and take them as confirmed... the delay is going through all your complaints and queries and screenshots where needed and getting the scores right... which takes the same amount of time to put into the graphics as it does to put down as text:)

Hurrikane

take your time get it right, I'd like to see score soon but im happy to wait!

I think ppl dont realize the time it takes to go thru them all, and holy shit with the likes of sweden support globals thats a whole nights work ;)

Clam wakes up...

The graphics on page 1 were not updated it seems...

yeah, sorry about that. I took the week(s) off for my birthday :)

I'll get on to that as soon as I remember what I did with the file :scratch2:

ok, this is just sick :(

not so many teams fighting and we have to wait so long for final scores (round 4.2) ?

guyz, make it faster pliz, pliz, pliz :wtg:

ok, this is just sick :(

not so many teams fighting and we have to wait so long for final scores (round 4.2) ?

guyz, make it faster pliz, pliz, pliz :wtg:

Scores will be up tomorrow (Friday). Final Time-Slots will also be posted, these will be the same Time-Slots as Round 1 (17:00, 21:00, 11:00) with the option of a 12:00 Saturday should anyone want it. Sorry for the delay.

Hurrikane

P.S. Any disagreement with the scores, please send screenshots before the next Round.

Turn your back for five minutes...

A week? How long was your mother in labor? ;)

She still is.... I'm posting from her womb :p

Right!...strange things are afoot... for some reason the graphics are displaying tiny. Previous artwork I have uploaded is turning out tiny too. Is there something that's changed or is somebody able to advise me on this? The file sizes (pixels/dimensions) are the same but the images appear smaller, although not if you click on them and get directed to the Gallery.

Anyway, Here's the scores.... however, I suggest you break out a pair of binoculars to look at them (or just click on them)

Ooops! :)

Ya, you are posting the thumbs... you need to post the bb coded version

EDIT: ...and there lies the problem - the BB Code is generating thumb pics rather than the full version.

EDIT 2: Temporary fix - have simply hit "properties" to find the proper address and posted that instead on the generated BB code - but you will need to talk to 711 ;)

Last edited:
omg nmf?

...and there lies the problem - the BB Code is generating thumb pics rather than the full version.

AHHH! ...so I'm not being a complete noob then? :scratch2:

EDIT: WOW! How did you do that?!?!??!

EDIT 2: Thanks ;)

Last edited:
AHHH! ...so I'm not being a complete noob then? :scratch2:

EDIT: WOW! How did you do that?!?!??!

:) see my 2nd edit of previous post ;)

+rep for all your hard work again clam! (if it lets me!)

Seems there is a problem with the addition again...

Back