Thehostman's Diary

Hostman

Alpha
Society
Guardians of Lootius Cadets
Justas Thehostman Jankunas
Hm, I made plan for this winter: resell in EU for new motorbike, so I will try to keep this treat hot all winter and If I will be success I will show my new moto photo ;)

More about me:
I am young man from Lithuania, I am interested in computers, motor sport, and of course Entropia Universe. Currently my budgete is 4500PED and In My opinion I need to make like 10.000PED in this winter, I know this will be hard, but nothing is imposible.

Ways how I will try to make those money
1. Trading, reselling
2. Free colloring (no profit but if I get big skills maybe I can do some)
3. Just hunting and trying to get something big

Hottest news:
Searching for hangar to rent (pm me with offers)
Doing bps renting services (only some bps with big QR I have)

Last edited:
I was hunting today some argos, used 100PED of ammo (not counting any decays) and got back loot worth 123.67PED, but I am still in minus with argo hunt because previous hunts wasn't so succesful

Also I started colloring services, 0 skills for now but I will try to reach as much as posible. So if you want anything collored find me in Twin peaks

Last edited:
Wooho, first avatar used my services! He wanted blue stripes on basic pattern shirts and I was succesfull with 1st click. :yay:

Hm, I am bored of playing EU so will do break now and after some days i will be back.

All the weekend I wasn't reselling but hunting, hunting wasn't really good, much no loots, but lucky that I got ESI from atrox and some combat processors, so I minimized my loss. Now I am thinking about getting back to reselling and maybe selling my skills.

Hm, the new VU, what can I say? All cries because of this 2pec decay, for my opinion if MA done this so they had to do this in the other hand those 2 pec will go to lootpool or to buy new servers, its ok... New apierence is also great (maybe I will psot my screenie) New coloring system? Not checked yet, but I think it is great because of new paints for lower skills introduced... Was hunting atroxes (1 global from like more than 500PED ammo) and counted that now I have 4000PED so done big loss and have to sell skills.

Also i made some plans for future, now I dont want to reveal them, because not sure about them, thats all for now. Thx for reading and gl in game.

Was doing some reselling all the weak and i am bored, so I done some hunting, normally I do hunting runs with 100PED ammo, first gun was great, second was not good, lost ~50PED and I decided that i have to get back what I lost. Later I went to some hunting before sleep and from 20PED ammo I got like 60-70PED loot, and went sleeping. Today was continuing my hunt and got 52PED global woohoo :)

Hm, I will have 1 weak holiday, so I am searching for hangar to rent, if you have one just pm me please. Also happy helloween for all, those masks look cool.

Hm, this weekend was really bad, was doing some crafting, and lost ~700PED. Now long reselling is comming to get those money back :(.

After big loss of crafting I want to do something where I dont loose money so fast, so i decided to do 500PED test, took from my card 500PED, other money placed to storage and now I am only hunter by main profession... I will try to post news everyday.

Back