Question: Theory 101

Book_LBB

Provider
Society
Skillin Villians
Book LBB Dad
I made a BooBie once and added an extra 0 to one of my Depos ... I didn't even realize it until my bank called the next morning. Man did I wake up fast.

(1) Mind you 2 days later I did hit a 6K tower ... To me that sounds like MA is keeping track of a personal loot pool.

Now I'm sitting on a very hefty ped card so no need to sell things I just start collecting things and throwing all in storage. After a short while I noticed that no matter what I try the loot I was recieving SUCKed. I'm on line 20hrs a week and I would global maybe once every week of so.

(2) If your not recycling your ped loot sucks ...To me that sounds like MA is keeping track who is turning over PED.

Today with the theory I go by, I play a lot smarter. I watch my inventory closely and auction off 50 ped lots of anything with an MU of 105 or better. TT the TT food. The stuff in the middle is for crafting.

I will do this just before an event. I now usally Global at least once or twice during a day event, enough to have won a couple now. I'm still a little guy and it's nice to see a little guy still has a chance if you play Eco and Smart.

Just my 2 Pec

:cool:

yeh Crazy from Swamp did that too... but often he'll still need to sell his pants because after some time loot will be bad again :)
Good thing wont last forever.

Back