There will be threads...

Status
At this point i would just like to add my two pecs on tiny

Tiny Dancer is one of the many people in the community who i trust and have alot of time for. Tiny has spent many years helping my well known service, Entropia Tour Agency, as part of the security team protecting all new players who join against the planets dangers.

After all this time working with Tiny Dancer on tp runs and tours that eta operates i can easily say TD is one of the good guys in this great community and always makes a very good point of keeping pvp fun and serving the community completely seperate.

Edit:

seems a solution was reached by the time i was done writing, but ill leave this here anyway

At this point i would just like to add something to this thread

Tiny Dancer is one of the many people in the community who i trust and have alot of time for. Tiny has spent many years helping my well known service, Entropia Tour Agency, as part of the security team protecting all new players who join against the planets dangers.

After all this time working with Tiny Dancer on tp runs and tours that eta operates i can easily say TD is one of the good guys in this great community and always makes a very good point of keeping pvp fun and serving the community completely seperate.

okay Stave. Noted. Maybe i did a mistake and he did one too as reaction. We are settled now, thats all that counts.

Nice to have a happy ending + rep guys

Status
Back