Things i need for life ar CND ?

SteelRat

Dominant
Society
"The House of Lords"
Hallo guys,
I`m still not going to move to CND, but as my target is the hunt perminantly at CND, i`d like to get a list of things i need to aquire before i`ll get there:

Things i already know i need to have before i more there:
- appartment on CND (as there is no storage, it`s a 100 % must);
- set of 5 B plates
- set of Gremlin armor
- AS-147 (my primary and only weppon, and this will be used up there)

What about FAP ? ATM i`m using the EK2600 fap, is that enough to live on CND and hunt in DOmes 1 & 2.

Now about skills:
Practivally i`m interested in defencive skills and HP.
what is the minimum of the HP needed to hunt efectivly in a gremlin armor + 5B, as well as what minimum evade prof is welcomed to be there?

Funds: 5k - 10k PED is obtional as well, if understood right, to have the funds to cover the bad runs and stock items for auction sales.

Are there any other things i need to aquire / take in consideration before i move to CND ?

TY.

A nice set of clothes for the parties! ;) Oh and of course a season ticket for Champions League!

Jamhot

Have you been to cND?
going there on vacation would answer most of your questions.

A good pilot that is active during your main game playing time--People don't like to pay the "travel fee" when buying on auction so you are either going to find selling to traders in the CR or coming back to planet for quick drop offs to work best for you. I stayed up for like a month and half and you will be surprised how quickly you fill up the max items in your estate--I mine too so that added to the clutter but about every 10 days or so I had to come back load up auction on planet and fly back to CND--worked good though.

Hey steelrat, can we have an update on your quest to move to cND?

He must be enjoying it so much he can't post here! =p

considering you are talking about gremlin armor +5b and hunting, are you sure you did not mixed up CND and CP?

Hey guys,°
the update: i went to CP a few times, but with 131 hp and lvl 24 evader, i`m still a bit too short on soloing there, so i`m back on the continen skilling. (hunting ambus mostly)
Still want to moove up there, but i have understood that i still need either better equipment of skills, and as i dont have the 100 k for the equipment, i`m going for siklls :)

Hey guys,°
the update: i went to CP a few times, but with 131 hp and lvl 24 evader, i`m still a bit too short on soloing there, so i`m back on the continen skilling. (hunting ambus mostly)
Still want to moove up there, but i have understood that i still need either better equipment of skills, and as i dont have the 100 k for the equipment, i`m going for siklls :)

If you ever need a level 19 paramedic let me know send me a pm :ahh:

considering you are talking about gremlin armor +5b and hunting, are you sure you did not mixed up CND and CP?

After his last post it seems so?! :scratch2:

well yes, i had thoes places mixed up. My bad.

Back