Things that happen in every EF thread

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
Theres been a lot of BS on the forum recently.. I think that sometimes it's best to just stop and laugh at yourself. So..

I'll get us started.

In every thread where someone asks, 'how do I do X?', they get multiple responses from people saying 'dont do X!', 'doing X is stupid', 'why would you want to do X?!' before anyone responds with help.

Next?

Someone comes in the middle of the thread and takes it way off topic. The thread starter has to start a new thread because someone hijacked and everyone took it in that direction!! :laugh:

How do you do X? You go to the club, and pop it in your mouth, duh. Noobs... :rolleyes:

;)

Then Rockchick comes in and says something irrelevant ....Because its off topic, and she can :girl:

How do I tell what time it is where you are at right now?
;)

NetStalker said:
How do I tell what time it is where you are at right now?
;)

The pope has spoken! :wise:

It is time for prayer!

...now, here's offtopic :D

What are you talking about?

daVinci.jpg

Sharyn said:
The pope has spoken! :wise:

It is time for prayer!

...now, here's offtopic :D

LOL... yea thats offtopic but really funny and random

I couldn't agree more. The inflated price really does dictate such action. Although it could have an adverse effect in time ...

Pass the pipe man!

Centech said:
Theres been a lot of BS on the forum recently.. I think that sometimes it's best to just stop and laugh at yourself. So..

I'll get us started.

In every thread where someone asks, 'how do I do X?', they get multiple responses from people saying 'dont do X!', 'doing X is stupid', 'why would you want to do X?!' before anyone responds with help.

Next?

....Pinky posts a shameless plug for Pinky's Parlour - now with Long hair unlocked :D

Things that happen to every Entropia Directory Visitor:

They search EF or google for CND's mobs or CND's minerals .

They ask where to buy that and this and don't check the shops.

They rarely intend to go to events.

They advertise some kind of service or site like this one.

They forget to click the
reputation.gif
button....

and so on.. :laugh:

Centech said:

"how do i do XXX?"
maybe if you started asking that instead people would pay more attention :dunno: but it doesnt mean that you would get any diffrent answers. it would probably still be like this:
"dont do XXX!" "doing XXX is stupid" "why would you want to do XXX?"
BUT, if they say that you can just call them oldfashioned and tell them to go get laid. because we all know that XXX is ok, even if we dont want to admit it :thumbup:

im not so sure where im going with this. sorry for interrupting. please move on, theres nothing more to see here. (yes, im finally bored again. you can blame those goddamn unhittable pupugis :mad: )

Photon said:
I couldn't agree more. The inflated price really does dictate such action. Although it could have an adverse effect in time ...

Pass the pipe man!

I agree with this alot, however, I passed the pipe around but never got it back, who is hogging it all??

Don't even start giving me excuses about Hogglos hogging the pipe, I think Sob did it.. ;)

Buy yes, inflation sucks... I couldn't agree anymore, damm resellers...

OMG, Pinky unlocked long hair, gratz! Oh and Epic's cat is fat.

I suppose no thread would be complete without me finding some way of recommending the Marber Bravo as a primary weapon...... or subtly slipping in an attention-grabbing Festival Of FirePower plug..... (sept 2nd 19:00, Sakura City TP) :laugh:

Epictetus said:
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
And i dont think it was colder than usual during the cold war anyways.
Besides, I dont think Hitlers mom had a mustache either!

...and we can expect Donald to chime in at any moment and start talking about himself... DOH!

Sincerely,
Donald

Join Jurai Blood! :laugh:

wine.gif
Loot was bad today...
wine.gif

where does marco stated that ?

Is that against the eula ?

Loot sucks !

Cry more noob !

I dont understand why MA do this that way ... they should do it this way ...

bla bla bla...boogie boogie....meh

bla

rig

bla bla meh

hmm

....work day ends in five min!!! :beerchug:

Enum said:
....work day ends in five min!!! :beerchug:
Have fun at school. :laugh:

Of course.. my work day doesn't end for 3 more hours. :(

Back