News: Third crash site - CDF Report

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A report from the Calypso Defence Force (CDF) confirms the existence of a third wreckage from the unknown spaceship that crashed on Eudoria. The report states the CDF radar identified the crash site during the impact, but the severity of the situation was underestimated. It has now been disclosed that heightened Spina activity around the Echidna mountains suggests the threat is far more severe than initially anticipated.

The CDF advises against exploring the area in search of Spinas until more information is collected. CDF has sent out forces to confirm the sightings. More information about this development will be shared in the near future.

Originally Posted Here

woohoo! keep them updates coming!

Just when Cyrene have put the news with Mecha Lupines =))

What a joke !

Just when Cyrene have put the news with Mecha Lupines =))

What a joke !
Spoiling PP business is not only fun, but also very profitable.

No PP should exist at all, they add no value to the game, only liability.
And yet they do exist, so should be treated respectfully.

as much as i love rocktropia, NEVERDIE studios do not deserve to be treated as "respectable"

PPs are amateurs at best. long live caly.
Caly is definitely no better. They do not qualify as professionals. Same mistakes are made. One (Calypso) has a conflict of interest over the others on the platform. However, the PPs knew that coming in. It isn't a new thing.

Caly is definitely no better. They do not qualify as professionals. Same mistakes are made. One (Calypso) has a conflict of interest over the others on the platform. However, the PPs knew that coming in. It isn't a new thing.
oh i mean you're right caly is far from perfect on its own, it does have its faults (and quite a few of them)

but it is better (imo at least) than the rest of the EU offering in terms of planets...

but it is better (imo at least) than the rest of the EU offering in terms of planets...
Eh idk there’s nothing to work towards on Caly except events. I do like on Cyrene and NI you can work towards and upgrade your armors and faps and plates. Same with Toulan.

Eh idk there’s nothing to work towards on Caly except events. I do like on Cyrene and NI you can work towards and upgrade your armors and faps and plates. Same with Toulan.
theres a lot to work towards, just not in the same sense as for instance ni or cyrene

it does not have epic missions chains, but it has a rock-solid foundation so it doesnt need mission chains

i personally have a lot to work towards on caly. im not even close to being able to make a dent on some mobs HP. i constantly find carrots to work towards. the markup opportunities are everywhere

it does not have epic missions chains, but it has a rock-solid foundation so it doesnt need mission chains
Eh not really. Idk what solid foundation you’re talking about, except just other markup opportunities, but thats the same everywhere.

Eh not really. Idk what solid foundation you’re talking about, except just other markup opportunities, but thats the same everywhere.
we can agree to disagree

i can stay on caly and farm any mats i need, find any piece of gear i need, work towards any goal i want, i can loot MF chips, weapons, pieces of gear, i can find so many different blueprints with readily available mats everywhere

that is what i mean by rock solid foundation. staying on caly i dont need to visit other planets, ever, if i dont want to

i can stay on caly and farm any mats i need, find any piece of gear i need, work towards any goal i want, i can loot MF chips, weapons, pieces of gear, i can find so many different blueprints with readily available mats everywhere
Yeah I agree with that, you can set your own goals, I just meant in the cumulative story and mission POV. Like other planets are trying to tell a story and help their player work towards something where as calypso is "Figure it out".

Which I think both is fine, one you set your own goals and the other the game sets for you.

Yeah I agree with that, you can set your own goals, I just meant in the cumulative story and mission POV. Like other planets are trying to tell a story and help their player work towards something where as calypso is "Figure it out".

Which I think both is fine, one you set your own goals and the other the game sets for you.
ran out of daily reactions to love this but i couldnt have worded it better than you just did

Not for long, aint cyrene last pp that hasnt been bought by ma yet?
Idk if you actually play this game, but no, ONLY NI is owned by MA due to the owner passing away

Is this related to the Entropia Website crash at all?

looking forward to it. There's been some really nice new content these last few years, but the new Spina recently were a bit of a let down.

Back