Uber: This have been the most retarded day of my life.

tuxxan

Dominant
Tuxxen Skeleton Storm
Today I looted an Perfected Ahtenic Ring from opening boxes, The amount i open was 3 before i got it, a total of 50 boxes was bought.

My luck didnt stop there after about 20 min I looted an UL rifle Xent tech Light Rifle x3. But wait it didnt stop here either because another 30 min later i LOOTED YET ANOTHER Xent tech Light Rifle x3.

This is fucking unbelievable:eyecrazy:. See my reaction to the 3rd UL item of the day here:
https://www.twitch.tv/tuxxentv/v/60935699

Also have it on youtube but do not have any sound there cause it's muted by youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft9V4jUF5X0

But the most wierd part is that i am suppose to be at a party today for a friend that turned 30 last week but i didnt feel very good this morning. Now i dont know what to feel. ofc I'm happy, but I'm also sad that i could not visit my dear friend on his big day.

I'm sorry for talkin swedish in the stream.

/An extremely happy tuxxen.

Gratz tuxxen you are on a roll today.

I couldn't work out if you were happy or sad till the last comment on the post! :laugh: Gratz! The party was not meant to be ;)

double post

Last edited:
"I'm sorry for talkin swedish in the stream. "

Explains it all, let the conspiracy theories start! :D

Big gratz to you, that's an awesome day! :)

ahh the luck of a sweden ... :laugh:

I just want to add that i started to play Entropia at 2001 or 2003. cant exactly remember, And i have never looted anything UL over 50 ped value. infact last time i looted UL item was WAY back in the time when combibo droped vigi and amps.

I dont know if we should call this luck of sweden since i have been here for a few years. But i do agree I'm lucky as fuck right now. :)

I just want to add that i started to play Entropia at 2001 or 2003. cant exactly remember, And i have never looted anything UL over 50 ped value. infact last time i looted UL item was WAY back in the time when combibo droped vigi and amps.

I dont know if we should call this luck of sweden since i have been here for a few years. But i do agree I'm lucky as fuck right now. :)

nub-like i see only what u got NOW :D no1 cares about the losses we have before :lolup:

Today I looted an Perfected Ahtenic Ring from opening boxes, The amount i open was 3 before i got it, a total of 50 boxes was bought.

My luck didnt stop there after about 20 min I looted an UL rifle Xent tech Light Rifle x3. But wait it didnt stop here either because another 30 min later i LOOTED YET ANOTHER Xent tech Light Rifle x3.

This is fucking unbelievable:eyecrazy:. See my reaction to the 3rd UL item of the day here:
https://www.twitch.tv/tuxxentv/v/60935699

Also have it on youtube but do not have any sound there cause it's muted by youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft9V4jUF5X0

But the most wierd part is that i am suppose to be at a party today for a friend that turned 30 last week but i didnt feel very good this morning. Now i dont know what to feel. ofc I'm happy, but I'm also sad that i could not visit my dear friend on his big day.

I'm sorry for talkin swedish in the stream.

/An extremely happy tuxxen.

if it makes u feel better, his big day was last week... you already missed it. Lol or said happy Bday on it.

gz on your streak of luck. I love to read stories about how people came about the uber they got or how it's helped another not so good situation be a bit better

if it makes u feel better, his big day was last week... you already missed it. Lol or said happy Bday on it.

gz on your streak of luck. I love to read stories about how people came about the uber they got or how it's helped another not so good situation be a bit better
Spelling was bad so Edit :D

Last edited:
The first whiskey for tonight coming right now! and many more to come. LEEEETS GOO! PARTY TIME :dunce::dunce::dunce:

What did you say after that 'just a HOF' 512 PED Old Paneleon? ;)

I cant say say exactly what i said since i'm in the effect of alkohol atm but i think i said something similar to fuck me sideways ;)

Back