This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

Iceman2003

Dominant
Just the Iceman JTI
This topic is also in relation of "This is how hunting looks like currently in entropiauniverse for avg player" but I want to make a full conclusion in one topic for whole easter mayhem.

So my experience on mayhems in short looks like that as on screen below:

index.php

And after another 2 days of hunt it looks like:

index.php

People were saying: " You need an uber grear with high eff and it will be better!!"

Sure. So this how it looks like after 11h of hunt with "Uber gear" - 83,7% eff, 5% crit, 15% reload and 50% crit dmg thanks to my socmate:

index.php

People were also saying: " You dont cycle enough!!"

This mayhem I cycled 208 549,47peds and get in return 193 150,64peds. That is -15 398,83peds or how ppl like to see 92,62%. Max loot I had was 700p, 560p, 480p.

People still saying: " Thats still not enough peds cycled!!"

I start hardcore hunting from end of hallo mayhem 2021 when new mayhem formula was changed and from that time in total I cycled 788 208,39 peds and get back 736 084,26. That is -52 124,13 peds and 93,39% tt return. My max loot was on halloween mayhem and it was 1500 peds for 788k peds cycled. On mayhems I was using bc-60+armatrix amps which I made by myself counting only tt of those. This mayhem I was using ML-35 adj and on last day LR-60 Aug.
On regular daily hunts I was always using my unl BC-30(80% eff) and always was hunting small mobs up to 1,2k hp max

Now all you can see in which direction that game is going and how mindark will take all yours money if you be so silly to hunt on daily basis on in hardcore way in mayhems. NO Big hits, NO items, JUST constans loss.

I decided to stop depo to open the boxes so no more 500-1000 usd monthly for mindark and I hope more people will open eyes to see how it looks for real.

Remember that mindark are a business and they need to make money. If everyone made money even if you take into account MU then there would be a bubble and it would pop…

unfortunately there are always big spenders that lose big amounts and then quit and then replaced by others. Always been that way.

It is annoying, but at least now you know the cost to play the game.

Edit: you’re about to get a load of comments about… cycling more, change mob, get more eff gear, stand on one leg and wear a red hat. However why would you do any of this if you are already seeing such a big loss…Good luck whatever you do..

Last edited:
You haven't cycled enough. If you want to see what to expect, look at blogs here on forum or simply log into entropialife and look through someone who have above 1m in total value of globals.
That should give you a somewhat fair loot distribution.

Loot is not random, it is cyclical. I have months straight of 94% or lower returns, and then I have months like this one where I have two 5 digit loots and multiple 4 digit loots. Even with those crazy loots I'm down for the year but not doing too bad. You can't force a return in this game and the meta/balace is on the term of months and years.

Reactions: Mac
Do you keep comprehensive logs of all of your activities or are you just picking and choosing when and what to track?

Also, you mention -52124.13 over an ~800k cycle. This doesn't include shrapnel conversion, right?

So after shrapnel and the BC-30 you pulled, counting no other MU gained... you're down maybe 10k with a bad looter level? I think this is an unjustified complaint given that you threw away so much ped using bad weapons (with a bc30 in your inventory) with lower efficiency as well...

P.S. when I say comprehensive logs - I am referencing the crafting that went along with these:

4 736 PEDTerra Amp 8 (L)10/01/2021
4 460 PEDTerra Amp 8 (L)03/25/2022
3 755 PEDTerra Amp 6 (L)11/06/2021
3 625 PEDD-Class Mining Amp11/06/2021
3 238 PEDTerra Amp 6 (L)11/03/2021
2 941 PEDTerra Amp 6 (L)09/26/2021
2 239 PEDTerra Amp 10 (L)08/23/2021
1 863 PEDTerra Amp 8 (L)08/20/2021
1 403 PEDTerra Amp 10 (L)01/18/2022
1 335 PEDTerra Amp 10 (L)10/25/2021
1 314 PEDArMatrix Extender04/02/2022

This topic is also in relation of "This is how hunting looks like currently in entropiauniverse for avg player" but I want to make a full conclusion in one topic for whole easter mayhem.

So my experience on mayhems in short looks like that as on screen below:

index.php

And after another 2 days of hunt it looks like:

index.php

People were saying: " You need an uber grear with high eff and it will be better!!"

Sure. So this how it looks like after 11h of hunt with "Uber gear" - 83,7% eff, 5% crit, 15% reload and 50% crit dmg thanks to my socmate:

index.php

People were also saying: " You dont cycle enough!!"

This mayhem I cycled 208 549,47peds and get in return 193 150,64peds. That is -15 398,83peds or how ppl like to see 92,62%. Max loot I had was 700p, 560p, 480p.

People still saying: " Thats still not enough peds cycled!!"

I start hardcore hunting from end of hallo mayhem 2021 when new mayhem formula was changed and from that time in total I cycled 788 208,39 peds and get back 736 084,26. That is -52 124,13 peds and 93,39% tt return. My max loot was on halloween mayhem and it was 1500 peds for 788k peds cycled. On mayhems I was using bc-60+armatrix amps which I made by myself counting only tt of those. This mayhem I was using ML-35 adj and on last day LR-60 Aug.
On regular daily hunts I was always using my unl BC-30(80% eff) and always was hunting small mobs up to 1,2k hp max

Now all you can see in which direction that game is going and how mindark will take all yours money if you be so silly to hunt on daily basis on in hardcore way in mayhems. NO Big hits, NO items, JUST constans loss.

I decided to stop depo to open the boxes so no more 500-1000 usd monthly for mindark and I hope more people will open eyes to see how it looks for real.
But, didn't you have fun while spending those thousands of dollars?
Must have been worth it, right?

Don't worry, you will get your 6 digit equalizer. You just need to hunt some more.

Remember what the ubers say, mayhem is the time that you can make the most! Awesome MU!
So, if you can't make it during mayhem, well, good luck on any other day! ;)

Come on man, aren't you happy to pay for top botter's withdrawals? Don't be such a wuss, support the botters so that they can have a life while their avatars are autohunting 24/7 with maximized returns and you waste your time loosing PED and covering their profits, and then they would come here and give you advice.

Do you keep comprehensive logs of all of your activities or are you just picking and choosing when and what to track?

Also, you mention -52124.13 over an ~800k cycle. This doesn't include shrapnel conversion, right?

So after shrapnel and the BC-30 you pulled, counting no other MU gained... you're down maybe 10k with a bad looter level? I think this is an unjustified complaint given that you threw away so much ped using bad weapons (with a bc30 in your inventory) with lower efficiency as well...

P.S. when I say comprehensive logs - I am referencing the crafting that went along with these:

4 736 PEDTerra Amp 8 (L)10/01/2021
4 460 PEDTerra Amp 8 (L)03/25/2022
3 755 PEDTerra Amp 6 (L)11/06/2021
3 625 PEDD-Class Mining Amp11/06/2021
3 238 PEDTerra Amp 6 (L)11/03/2021
2 941 PEDTerra Amp 6 (L)09/26/2021
2 239 PEDTerra Amp 10 (L)08/23/2021
1 863 PEDTerra Amp 8 (L)08/20/2021
1 403 PEDTerra Amp 10 (L)01/18/2022
1 335 PEDTerra Amp 10 (L)10/25/2021
1 314 PEDArMatrix Extender04/02/2022

Yes I do hold all logs for all my activities in entropia and Im not just picking the bad runs. I sum all from end of hallo mayhem and give the total number tt in and how much i get tt out. For me tt mean tt, tt loss is over 52k not including shrapnel conversion which im never selling and just converting to ammo and burn.

So you are saying that I can do magically 99% after I sell all my boxes? No its not working like that and never works as mayhems are only part of that cycle, rest is outside where you dont have boxes. Currently I have in my storage approx 4,9k christmas, hallo and easter boxes, mu for that ~800k cycle written down is around 6,8k so if you even count boxes for 2p that gives you another 9,8k. Not even close to bereak even.

About craft as you start mentioning it, did you know that terra8 click cost approx 71p tt? so 4,7k is how much x70 multi? but if you want to go that way then sure, why not. From 1st october 2021 till today I cycled on craft 776,586,82 PED and I get in return 710,770,34 PED. That is -65 816,48 peds or how you prefer 91,52% tt.

Down 27k+ this mayhem. It is too volatile to be acceptable longterm imo.
Considering you need 100k tokens or more coupled with rare tokens. I've looted over 23500 tokens this mayhem but 0 rares, ever. So you think people gonna accept losing 100k+ tt 2-3 mayhems? I can't afford that. So will be lowering my cycle rate until I see improvement.

Last edited:
Come on man, aren't you happy to pay for top botter's withdrawals? Don't be such a wuss, support the botters so that they can have a life while their avatars are autohunting 24/7 with maximized returns and you waste your time loosing PED and covering their profits, and then they would come here and give you advice.
This is exactly what is going on right now and that is why it is so demoralizing for regular players that follow the rules. Sadly MA seems to not care as long as these top botters/exploiters cycle a lot and they seem to afraid to ban them because of their turnover.

But what happens to the game when these botters/exploiters are the only ones left playing and paying for the game?

GL also with bringing in new players and having player retention for UE5 when most will figure out that low level players and casual players pay for the top botters.

Down prolly 25k+ this mayhem. It is too volatile to be acceptable longterm imo.
Considering you need 100k tokens or more coupled with rare tokens. I've looted over 25k tokens this mayhem but 0 rares, ever. So you think people gonna accept losing 100k+ tt 2-3 mayhems? I can't afford that. So will be lowering my cycle rate until I see improvement.
This seemed important to quote.

Let's say you are down 25k... subsequently you said you have looted over 25k tokens. How many boxes? armor weapons esi?

At 1 ped:token you are long-term getting paid to do mayhem.

If the volatility in mayhem is lower... the value of tokens will be lower.

The value of your fen mace is relative to the weapons you can pull from the vendor, yes?

So it's probably safe to say if token acquisition becomes 50% easier to sustain the cost of, then your mace drops 50% over night (or more), right?

Just pointing out that this volatility may be by design to maintain value of current equipment. I can very easily see a world where weapon values plummet if mayhem returns are suddenly like every other day in Entropia... it is a choice to cycle in Mayhem and to answer your question yeah I do think that people will accept 100k loss every 2-3 mayhems if weapons maintain their value - definitely not if they don't.

There is always going to be a start up cost on business. The way I see it is i can buy a Uber weapon and get some stable returns and still loose slot of ped untill my looter level is up to par.
If I however grind it myself, my aim is bp-110 and with current gun i need to cycle roughly 34 ped per token, projecting that means a cycle of 3,67 million ped. I do get some free tokens from mayhem rewards. So let's say I need to cycle 3 million ped. And do this within one year.
4 mayhems will be roughly 24k free tokens, and assuming you do redulite mission you also get some free ammo on completion.
Up on completing the 3m cycle i should on average be down about 150k ped, at worst 240k ped.
To that I still have a shitton of skills, roughly 30k boxes and a brand new top end game weapon.

Mayhems were always like that, so nothing new. Did spiced them up for few %, so guess your avg in mayhem would be around 5% less as you normally have. So if your avg tt returns are at 97% with some great looter level and great eff gear, you'll probably end up at 92%. Best to accept this and as some of you already figured out...don't go mental grinding, if you're not OK losing +5% extra.
P.S. Expect to pay more than 1ped per token and you'll be fine - mental wise ;)
P.P.S. Using nana app doesn't count 100% every loot entry also noticed your enhancers broke, therefore if you didn't change from 5to2 enh setup you'll be getting less % ;)
Cheers

Last edited:
There is always going to be a start up cost on business. The way I see it is i can buy a Uber weapon and get some stable returns and still loose slot of ped untill my looter level is up to par.
If I however grind it myself, my aim is bp-110 and with current gun i need to cycle roughly 34 ped per token, projecting that means a cycle of 3,67 million ped. I do get some free tokens from mayhem rewards. So let's say I need to cycle 3 million ped. And do this within one year.
4 mayhems will be roughly 24k free tokens, and assuming you do redulite mission you also get some free ammo on completion.
Up on completing the 3m cycle i should on average be down about 150k ped, at worst 240k ped.
To that I still have a shitton of skills, roughly 30k boxes and a brand new top end game weapon.
Hi, who told you it's important to cycle x amount of peds? :D

Hi, who told you it's important to cycle x amount of peds? :D
None told me, but calculations from my last mayhem and at my dpp it's roughly 34 ped cycled per token. And I need 108k tokens for the gun i want;)

None told me, but calculations from my last mayhem and at my dpp it's roughly 34 ped cycled per token. And I need 108k tokens for the gun i want;)
Can you explain how amount cycled has anything to do with 80% tt returns ? Also if you think M token = 1 ped, I will sell you all mine for 0.8, so you can easily profit that 0.2 per M token, I have 50k to sell.

Can you explain how amount cycled has anything to do with 80% tt returns ? Also if you think M token = 1 ped, I will sell you all mine for 0.8, so you can easily profit that 0.2 per M token, I have 50k to sell.
Not sure how “buying” your tokens helps him pull his weapon.
I guess with the lifetime supply of Hyperstims he will get there 10% faster 😆

Not sure how “buying” your tokens helps him pull his weapon.
I guess with the lifetime supply of Hyperstims he will get there 10% faster 😆
How exactly does pulling a weapon makes your tokens worth 1 ped per token? When you pull your weapon, do you get some universal ammo bonus from MindArk or something that helps you with 80% tt returns you had on mayhem previously ?

How exactly does pulling a weapon makes your tokens worth 1 ped per token?
Because the weapon has value equal or exceeding that in tokens. Huh?

Sorry I'm not following. Maybe I butted in on a different argument than I thought was happening. I'll let you get back to it. :)

I just keep on wondering what will happen with future returns if more and more folks get high eff weapons and higher looter skill.

MA won't pay out more, so if more people get higher higher average returns by using UL high eff weapons with high looter, does that mean that more lower players will even get crappier returns?

I have similar statistics for 3 Mayhems. Turnover 400k,
TT return 93.5%. The efficiency of weapons was ordinary (63-67%, occasionally 70%+).

Because the weapon has value equal or exceeding that in tokens. Huh?

Then you are implying that he/she will get enough rare tokens and mayhem tokens to pull one of the high value items.

What if all those are emptied by then by botters/exploiters by the time when you gathered enough tokens? It is not a guarantee that MA will restock high value items, especially if it affects the market value of high end gear.

You should not value tokens in return. If you do it then just value it at the current vendor pills worth, since those are the only guaranteed pulls.

Then you are implying that he/she will get enough rare tokens and mayhem tokens to pull one of the high value items.

What if all those are emptied by then by botters/exploiters by the time when you gathered enough tokens? It is not a guarantee that MA will restock high value items, especially if it affects the market value of high end gear.

You should not value tokens in return. If you do it then just value it at the current vendor pills worth, since those are the only guaranteed pulls.
True which is why I value my tokens at pill value. If I get a few rares and am able to pull a weapon then that is a bonus. But everyone does it differently, depends on your mindset towards rares.
Also MA stated in their last AMA that they will continue to restock the vendor with new or existing weapons. So don't worry about them selling out.

value it at the current vendor pills worth
... for immediate gratification. Or in case of emergency...
But why tho? Why set yourself for failure? If you value your time so cheap, why should others?

For active hunters, tokens can be 2PED each, if sold as LR60, BC80, LP100 etc. Some tokens even worth 3 ped, as nano blade.

But if you absolutely have to sell tokens every mayhem and can never hold them for longer periods of time, this event is not for you (and maybe even the game...). Also if you can't set yourself to see mayhems as longer term project, where you grind towards an item then it will be very difficult for you to get any fun in it and also very difficult for someone else to try and give you a good reason for you to continue. Zho made drawings of how it works and people still have a hard time grasping basics and talk about having high efficiency lowers other people's returns... it's 5 years since loot 2.0 came into effect, srsly....

At high level looter, high turnover and good efficiency, very bad mayhems look like 96-97% tt return but outcome is still epic. But I don't count my tokens at .4, price of vendor pills for bulks...

What happened with recent mayhems was that MA greatly lowered the huge gap between hardcore mayhem participants and other active hunters* that didn't have access to competitive gear. Now, MA made some steps but people have to make steps too and plan ahead, because there's a race for vendor items, they won't wait there forever, if you're not up for the task, don't go hardcore 3 days then draw a conclusion about tt returns....

In the current form of mayhem, almost any weapon above level 70 can do pretty good, if you don't throw your tokens to the pills.

___
* Active hunters are those that play all mayhems and don't sound like they rage quit every day despite the fact that they still play every day for 15-20 years on lowest levels.

And all your knowledge comes from using 1-2 days or more BC80 aug.
that is irrelevant. history speaks volumes, particularly in the last 12 yrs of changes. MA has a way of keeping ped in game, and they have been doing it every 5 vu or so. Also not sure why you keep shitting on my gear.

Back