This is just taking the piss

Rumple

Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Zyloc Zyloc Mist
Now we all know that there are alt avatars which in my opinion should be dealt with but this is taking the piss :)

Put bid on MM shins for +2k that avatar flightspirit panther killerbob looted in cat 1 MM

and avatar flightspirit panther clone2 has put in a bid for +3k :)

can you alt avatar creators at least be a bit subtle so that I can maintain the illusion that the whole game is not fixed and I am a mug :)

Thanks

Zyloc

lol..really those names ? :)

Over the years ive reported BLATANT price fixing by players alt avatars to MA and nothing happened to them but maybe its just to difficult and time consuming for them to prove it? So i think so long as thier not ripping MA off MA doesnt care to much about it.Its just like bugs , fixing bugs doesnt make MA money so why should they waist time trying to fix them.If the bugs affect the bottom line? Then they get fixed real fast.

Obvious question: did you ticket it?

They should make Avatar cloning machines that have a fees to use...people are doing it anyway, why not make some $....

yes I have raised a ticket ..... and for anyone that thinks this is just amusing should think that if trust is totally gone then the game will die ...

yes I have raised a ticket ..... and for anyone that thinks this is just amusing should think that if trust is totally gone then the game will die ...

Not true... I think there will always be enough stupid people to support the game. ;)

I don't know, with recent loot mechanic changes, the gamble feeling is gone. It was the gamblers that ensured the future of EU, if they go, and trust goes... what's left? Traders? lol

as long as you got a screenshot of it in action then it should all be good :wise:

I don't really see the problem here ...

yes, alt avi are a bitch but in this case ... let the alt avi win ... 50 ped or so auction fees wasted and never bid on the stuff again.

I would never support the likes of Sakura Sexy Queen, Natalie Xpro(whateverthefuck), White Rider Rider etc. cause they are resellers, but alt avis I would neither bid on.

Angel

I don't really see the problem here ...

yes, alt avi are a bitch but in this case ... let the alt avi win ... 50 ped or so auction fees wasted and never bid on the stuff again.

I would never support the likes of Sakura Sexy Queen, Natalie Xpro(whateverthefuck), White Rider Rider etc. cause they are resellers, but alt avis I would neither bid on.

Angel

The problem with these people is that they fuck with the market value of items sold in auction.Market manipulation!!!

as long as you got a screenshot of it in action then it should all be good :wise:

If only it was that easy :) hehe. I've sent some in past with multiple screenshots etc.

Long story short...all the avatars are still here lol.

I've said it before I'll say it again...
Officially it's one person one account.
Unofficially MA don't care how many avatars you have.
Never have and probably never will.

I've said it before I'll say it again...
Officially it's one person one account.
Unofficially MA don't care how many avatars you have.
Never have and probably never will.

True, and I personally wouldn't care either, except that this is one of the things I would hope the rule is there to prevent.

People seem totally lost any fear of eula, tou and whatnot...
On one hand, why should you fear it, scams, exploits, multiple avatars do seem to be allowed.
On the other hand, they've banned some innocent people only by suspicion of wrong doing and no evidence.

Go figure...

No real surprise here. The use of multiple avatars is there for everyone to see in game. I've now reported two distinct groups of auction dwellers - who are clearly all the same person - on six separate occasions over the last two months. I haven't had a single reply. Not even to say that I'm wrong, or that they're looking into it.

I've have dozens of screenshots taken over many different log in sessions which show beyond any doubt that the characters in one of these groups are all controlled by one person. There are at least 7 characters in the group. But Mindark aren't interested. Some of the evidence is online now in my wordpress blog. Not sure if I can link to it here, so I won't. But some of the evidence is online, for anyone who is interested in searching.

Sakura Sexy Queen is not reseler. Just made few peds on various ocasion, mainly when changing gear she is very fast bored with. Dunno rest wchich u mentioned...

Sakura Sexy Queen is not reseler. Just made few peds on various ocasion, mainly when changing gear she is very fast bored with. Dunno rest wchich u mentioned...

I concur.
Sakura is not a full-time reseller though she certainly does trade for profit (as most people do).

They can't keep up with the game never mind players running around with 2 alts!

They can't do anything about multiple accounts from the same PC/laptop. If a husband and wife team or multiple family members have accounts using the same PC, what is MA gonna do...nothing. So I suspect you can have as many avatars as you like. Price fixing is another matter.

Seems most players are being cautious at the moment to see where the price on MM shins goes. This clone 2 has exposed himself as bumping up the price, and he will win his shins, but overall it wont make a difference in their value as everyone is watching carefully

can you alt avatar creators at least be a bit subtle so that I can maintain the illusion that the whole game is not fixed and I am a mug :)

You are a mug, and also, you have nailed it.

It seems the fixers are so sure they won't get busted they just take the piss nowadays. I think they are taking their cue from the big bankers.

Some of the evidence is online now in my wordpress blog. Not sure if I can link to it here, so I won't. But some of the evidence is online, for anyone who is interested in searching.

Very interesting blog, thank you for taking the time to write it all. + rep for the style and the detective work too!

Back