Info: This is Kimmi, Entropias most skilled beauty parlor :)

amazing skills! gratz for sure.

and for those people that always have to say something negative about money lost and such..., just remember that those skills alone are worth around 200k peds, if chipped out, so it's not like money thrown down the drain.

Gratz Kimmi.

Good luck with getting to level 50. well I guess you dont need luck, but anyway nice job.

he just need more peds and more people to chip out their skills so he can buy them..

and for those people that always have to say something negative about money lost and such..., just remember that those skills alone are worth around 200k peds, if chipped out, so it's not like money thrown down the drain.

There are some differese between your skill scanner and wiki skill scanner, when it comes to impact of % on the beauty skills. Does mine and sorg`s skills help you in any way?

There are some differese between your skill scanner and wiki skill scanner, when it comes to impact of % on the beauty skills. Does mine and sorg`s skills help you in any way?

i typed your skills in the chipping optimizer, and it calculates your profession levels (for all 3 professions you posted) with 100% accuracy.
what errors have you found out? (i did not try with sorg's)

btw, what is "wiki skill scanner"? :scratch2:

edit: the only difference i found out between the %'s in chipping optimizer and entropedia, is that entropedia does not include quality sense as a contributing skill, but it definitely does (4%), so it is missing there.

Last edited:
Nice skills there Kimmi and Sorg.

Whenever I'm getting close to a new level in any of the beauty professions, I type up my skills into jdegre's site and update them after every few skills and it's always been 100% accurate for each new level. I love using it... it provides me with the motivation to do a few more clicks and gain the level!

Unless Mindark goes bankrupt ;) then its bye bye to those peds :)

Played EU for 1.5 years and never knew you did Beauty perhaps less chippin and more promoting is what you need.
Only knew of Sorg so that's where Deja Blue and our non soc. friends go
or get referred to.

But Grtz to you both on the awesome Achievement

:wtg:

Jez

Should one skill abit and then chip out those skills and let you and sorg compete for them in auction? ;)

Gratz both of you on amazing skillset

It is only worth what people are willing to pay for skills. Most of the time the answer to the question "who pays for beauty skills?" is "Kimmi". What happens when he leaves? There will be a mass quantity of beauty skills on the market for a good long time before somebody decides to come up and buy them.

I can understand that since I openly promote that I buy skills, I will be seen as the evil stupid fuck fuck guy.. who chips insted of skilling my beauty skills up.

but the fact is... last year when I bought some skills was the first time I ever chipped in beauty.... who has chipped most of me and sorg I dont really care, and I dont think sorg looses any sleep over it either... but if some of you do, I deeply appologize for my behaviour I and will try to keep my chipping a secret from now on.

i tried to sell kimmi skills he said he wasnt buying
*shrugs*
:dunno:

It is only worth what people are willing to pay for skills. Most of the time the answer to the question "who pays for beauty skills?" is "Kimmi". What happens when he leaves? There will be a mass quantity of beauty skills on the market for a good long time before somebody decides to come up and buy them.

2nd that.. if kimmi or sorg where to chipp out there would no t be many that could afford the cost of such amount of skills..

plus its cheaper too skill then to buy some skill chips.. chipping just saves you there time it takes to skill up, I am not looking forward too skilling at kimmi or sorsg lvl its must be very slow at that point

I would just like to say it's not always about the skills when someone decides who cuts their hair. :wise:

Congratz on having those skill levels though ...

I would just like to say it's not always about the skills when someone decides who cuts their hair. :wise:

I agree with you here. Ive had alot of friends use me as hairdresser beacuse we are friends, even tho sorg and others had more skilled.

But ofc I had to have a realistic price. Most people dont care about few peds, but I could never charge 250ped for a cut.

I can understand that since I openly promote that I buy skills, I will be seen as the evil stupid fuck fuck guy.. who chips insted of skilling my beauty skills up.

but the fact is... last year when I bought some skills was the first time I ever chipped in beauty.... who has chipped most of me and sorg I dont really care, and I dont think sorg looses any sleep over it either... but if some of you do, I deeply appologize for my behaviour I and will try to keep my chipping a secret from now on.

Doesn't matter if you chip in or not, it's beauty. You chip in to be competitive and stay ahead of the game. Personally I'd rather not have the auctions completely empty of gels, having hairgel prices rise and skill prices fall just because somebody is afraid of chipping. Chipping in is a good thing, it helps the economy.

Chipping in is a good thing, it helps the economy.

agree there.. its made out too be so taboo or bad to chip in yet every one expects too sell there skills when they leave EU.

impressive kimmi! :)

Little update on my skills and professtions:

beauty_proff.jpg

hair_chipping.jpg

;) Wtg

(We got a bragger in the house :laugh:)

Yeah, but nice skills :wtg:

Its not like its real money.

What MMORPG are you playing? Entropia is RCE.. that translates into real money.

I think sniffing all them chemicals you use in your profession may have started affecting your thinking processes.

Gratz on the skills, mate. Well done.

What MMORPG are you playing? Entropia is RCE.. that translates into real money.

I think sniffing all them chemicals you use in your profession may have started affecting your thinking processes.

Gratz on the skills, mate. Well done.

Hehe...

*sniff* *sniff* ;)

Back