This is "PvP" in Entropia...

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
Here is the oil rig, you know PvP !..
Where skills and gears matter.. Like in every game you have to work hard in order to survive PvP.
This is war !.. Be ready to... fight ?.. :poop:

index.php

I am happy to see that someone finally covered the whole spawn with vehicules..

:)

That's all that counts for PvP, which has the most vehicles...

And concerning the lootable zones, it's the one who will be the fastest to flee simply by not letting the radar out of his eyes.

It all makes so much sense... (y)

1. What is happening at the rig is probably a way to protest against those said vehicules.
2. A way to bother all the other rigger by making their grabing much harder.
3. An exploit by removing the visual of vehicules somehow?

MA just needs to invent a nuclear rocket launcher . One shot to blast them all to the skies.
Nuke Crysis

MA just needs to invent a nuclear rocket launcher . One shot to blast them all to the skies.
Nuke Crysis

But this is Entropia.

It would cost 90PED ammo per shot.
+ 9PED decay.

1st shoot... MISS.
Oh shit !

2nd shoot you blast them all out.

Then you have about 1 minute before they start to all come back.
It gives you a litlle chance to get 1 single 3PED drop of oil. (y)

And you will not be able to do it again, since they will mob train right after. :rolleyes:

It would be kind of expensive just for the fun of a firework... :unsure:

But this is Entropia.

It would cost 90PED ammo per shot.
+ 9PED decay.

1st shoot... MISS.
Oh shit !

2nd shoot you blast them all out.

Then you have about 1 minute before they start to all come back.
It gives you a litlle chance to get 1 single 3PED drop of oil. (y)

And you will not be able to do it again, since they will mob train right after. :rolleyes:

It would be kind of expensive just for the fun of a firework... :unsure:

They could after you used a nuke, make the rig area become toxic (radiation) area like medusa toxic area with area debuff to your health every X seconds for 30 minutes or so unless you ate a special anti-radiation pill you can loot/make elsewhere? :)

They could after you used a nuke, make the rig area become toxic (radiation) area like medusa toxic area with area debuff to your health every X seconds for 30 minutes or so unless you ate a special anti-radiation pill you can loot/make elsewhere? :)

A timer after being killed at the rig, that would prevent you from coming back for at least 5 minutes, is one of the things I've already suggested.

But I'm tired...

Radar in lootable.
-50% HP making one non-lootable in lootable zones.
Vehicles in oil field.
Vehicles in PvP3 lootable. (very useful for mining by sending your resources to storage as you go)

At first I thought that MA didn't understand anything about PVP.
Now I think they are doing all this on purpose.

All these things are done to take away any advantage from the players who have been working to increase their skills, and have good gears, in front of noobs.

All of these "features" make any 90HP noob have 99% chances of escaping from a lootable zone.
Or even mining while being unlootable. (still in lootable zone..)
Or to have the same chance as any uber to get oil at rig.

All this of course is utterly nonsensical, but that's what MA chose to do... :censored:

Back