Info: this is stupid

The sweaters can fix the price themself, sweat less :D

Hope you have more luck than these guys did.

When it was starting to sell for only 1.2 ped per K

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I few of the hundreds of these that are posted regularly here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/sweating/153451-stop-decline.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/sweating/148356-sweaters-union.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/146410-give-sweat-real-tt-value.html

I remember paying 2.5 for sweat when I was making my own ME long long ago.

Here is a thread from when it started to go down from 4.2 ped per K to as low as 3 ped per K.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/6054-buying-sweat-3-0-a.html

For over 4 years the trend has been only down and now the recent sweat exploit has accelerated that trend -

Good luck, you may be the first to succeed in raising the prices.

:laugh:

My reply to threads like these is allways the same:

If ure under 16 - you shouldnt play this game
If ure older - flipping burgers @ Mcdonalds pays ~50 PED / hr. Therefore 2 weekend shifts @ 10 hr/day = 1000 PEDs which is exactly where I started

I.

the problem is the low demand of sweat

i saw someone selling sweat for 5 ped each k - after 1 hour he lowered the price to 4,8 ped, after 30 minutes more, it was 4,5 ped and so on - after 3 hours at tp he sold for 3,8 ped

during the 3 hours lost time he could have gotten more sweat, able to sell at 3,5ped/k resulting in more profit than he got before

consequence: next time he sells at 3,5/k ped from the start and next one will undercut him to get rid of his sweat aswell...

the only option is to make mindforce cheaper, so more ppl use the mindforce chips and increase the demand

The best solution would be to come up with a new use for sweat, thus increasing it's demand.

not taking the exploid in cosideration, i doubt the supply is bigger than a few years before

there is a lot more people sweating now then there was in 07

and there was no nea;s to sweat at then so you did not have the hundreds of people sweating ambus all day long

Do you see many hunters that spending hundreds/thousands peds everyday complain about that their loots not selling for what they want?

Like esi´s going down to 800% mu, hl6 is TT-food etc etc etc

Sweating is free, dont complain.

I was trying to say that if newcomers will spend 2hours sweating, thats about 1.5k sweats to get. And if they will sell it for 0.7, they will get 10.5PED's. With that PED's they can buy a weapon and ammo to go hunt. They will feel the funn of the game and they will go sweat again. Later on they will gather sweats for armor, fap etc etc and they wont quit the EU. Instead of getting 6PED's from 2hours sweating and can do actualy nothing. In this case newcommer will think "Ohh its shity game, i better go play where it's easy to get money and way much more funn" and actualy they do think that at the moment.
So, if we all sweaters, and thouse who cear about EU start doing something with sweat's price, we will have way much more new peoples joining EU.
You can say what ever you wannt buyers, but it's not anymore in your hands to safe that low sweats price if we all gone start work on it. Laugh as much as you wannt.

P.S. - im not doing it for me to get more money out of sweating (im not sweating anyway) but its for EU, if we do so we have new peoples joining us, the Entropia.

your story sounds like the exact way i started over 1.5 years ago.. it was easier slightly back then looking back on it. better sweat price and the market was alot more ripe.

i will say if there was no "free" trail, i still would of played and depo. the free aspect didn't matter. with real money involved i never thought this game was supposed to be free and it is not.

Posting a thread on this forum begging people to pay/sell at a higher rate will get you nowhere.

There is an easy solution if you want to raise the price of sweat:

Stop sweating
Start buying/using ME in large amounts

agreed. or convience ma to make some useful Mind Force chips as well.

Back