This is what happens when you drink too much alcohol...

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
IRC log:
First log im pretty sober...

[00:46:04] <starfinder|Drunkenness> Almoste drunk a whole bottle of wisky so fgar
[00:47:10] <Sniku> drink some more
[00:47:26] <DaveJ> have a bottle of vodka or 2
[00:47:26] <Sniku> keep telling urself "i m thursty" :)
[00:47:49] <starfinder|Drunkenness> I already sold 500 PEDs today.. :D :D
[00:47:59] <starfinder|Drunkenness> pics will be avalibie... later

1 hour later... A drastic change in spelling capabilities and logic sence...

[01:53:10] <starfinder|Drunkenness> Optimsa
[01:53:15] <starfinder|Drunkenness> Cometo the paryt
[01:53:16] <starfinder|Drunkenness> now
[01:53:25] <starfinder|Drunkenness> free drinks
[01:53:26] <starfinder|Drunkenness> on me
[01:53:29] <DaveJ> paryt?
[01:53:35] * starfinder|Drunkenness slaps DaveJ around a bit with a large trout
[01:53:42] * [DK]Optima|asleepSlappin lines up another freekick to make mashed potatoes of whats left...
[01:54:06] * DaveJ slaps starfinder|Drunkenness around a bit with zzzzzzzzzz pills
[01:54:18] <starfinder|Drunkenness> I need no pills tpo sleep
[01:54:28] <starfinder|Drunkenness> I am friunkl enough as i tos
[01:54:34] * [DK]Optima|asleepSlappin slaps Starfinder with spellingpills...
[01:54:46] <starfinder|Drunkenness> we found aboc of old CD
[01:55:13] <starfinder|Drunkenness> 102 keys are too much for me
[01:55:24] <[DK]Optima|asleepSlappin> get a smaller kb? :p
[01:55:47] <starfinder|Drunkenness> I just sent a sms to my gf.. prehaps i shoudentdt... I ts prolly bad spelled
[01:56:10] <starfinder|Drunkenness> anyway.. Jomfru anegade.. here I come.. Optima.. free drinks.. come...
[01:56:43] <[DK]Optima|asleepSlappin> Enjoy the fresh air otw m8 :p And some other time sure :)))

Now you know how I sounded.. now take a look at how it looked in my apartment......

Fest2.jpg

................ ... ...

Fest4.jpg

................. ... ...

Fest5.jpg

.................. ... ...

Fest8.jpg

.................. ... ...

Fest10.jpg

............... ... ...

Hehe, reminds me of the parties I have/had in my dorm :D

I see alot of bottles but no bottle of blue curacao, Blue Thrills rock!
Fill one shot glass with the Blue Curacao. Fill another shot glass with the lemon juice, and serve. To drink, first put lemon shot in mouth, then put curacao shot in mouth, swish around then swallow. Remember, yellow before blue!!

Seems like it was a nice party! :laugh:

muahwhahahah :laugh: nice

I remember waking up once, and I checked my blink (a norwegian net-meeting place). I had a mail, saying "wtf?". I didnt get why the hell he would write that? So I checked my sent mail. Lol. I said "wtf?" myself. It was maily just dfad adghawsdn sdhfa AFHAJDH nfan
Not understandable at all.

Last time I drank sambuca o_O

Hmmm Sambuca :drink: :dance:

Nea usually complains that my spelling is way too correct when I drink :whistle:

Usually drinks just make my writing better and better until it apparently goes around to the another extreme and becomes totally impossible to understan.

Essi said:
Nea usually complains that my spelling is way too correct when I drink :whistle:

Usually drinks just make my writing better and better until it apparently goes around to the another extreme and becomes totally impossible to understan.

Its kinda funny.
Before, when I was living at home..
If I was out late and I was drinking, when I got home, my parents didnt notice.
When I was out late and I WASNT drinking, when I got home, my mom asked me supsicious "have you been drinking?"

So... either I seem drunk all the time or my mom is weird.

hmmm, this should be moved to the officisl drinking thread, Jack Daniels :)

Looks like you had fun!

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
hmmm, this should be moved to the officisl drinking thread, Jack Daniels :)

Looks like you had fun!

DD
:evilking:

Yea I agree :( :mad:

Essi said:

Yes- when I was in the univeristy I used to write my best research papers with a good bottle of wine ;) But once I was totally floored, no way.... :girl:

Starfinder said:
IRC log:

[01:55:47] <starfinder|Drunkenness> I just sent a sms to my gf.. prehaps i shoudentdt... I ts prolly bad spelled

Now you know how I sounded.. now take a look at how it looked in my apartment......

Well I just have to add that the SMS was very nice spelled, or maybe that was just because I was at a party myself?! :rolleyes:
And the appartment looked almost cleaner when I came home the next day :banana:

Back